Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I'm doing great at this measuring thing. I measured my oatmeal, the PB and the raisins I put in it. I then had a wrap for lunch and measured and weighed everything I put in it. I have done my treadmill exercise which some might think is crazy.
    3min at 0 incline
    then I did 10,1,9,2,8,3,7,4,6,5,10,9.5,9,8,2,7,3,6,4,5,4,3,2,1 incline at one minute each at 4 miles an hour.
    then I had 5 minutes left so I did 2 minutes at 4. 2 minutes at 4.5. 2 minute at 5. 1 minute at 5.5 and 1 minute at 6. I burned 410 calories. I think tonight I'll do 30 day shred and 1 hour on the Fit if nothing is on TV.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    So I'm doing great at this measuring thing. I measured my oatmeal, the PB and the raisins I put in it. I then had a wrap for lunch and measured and weighed everything I put in it. I have done my treadmill exercise which some might think is crazy.
    3min at 0 incline
    then I did 10,1,9,2,8,3,7,4,6,5,10,9.5,9,8,2,7,3,6,4,5,4,3,2,1 incline at one minute each at 4 miles an hour.
    then I had 5 minutes left so I did 2 minutes at 4. 2 minutes at 4.5. 2 minute at 5. 1 minute at 5.5 and 1 minute at 6. I burned 410 calories. I think tonight I'll do 30 day shred and 1 hour on the Fit if nothing is on TV.

did I hear somebody say treadmill????????
    funny-strange-people-1.gif

:wink: :wink: :wink:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Okay I measured my salad dressing today...I've never done that! It was actually fairly close to what I usually use though, so apparently I am an EXCELLENT salad dressing estimator...hummus however is a different story!

On a side note, I am officially banking on that cumulative theory of exercise, that 3 10 minute workouts is as good for you as 1 30 minute workout. This morning I did a 10 minute fitness ball workout...and I just took a 20 minute (COLD) walk outside with my dog. So I did 30 minutes today but not all at once and that seemed to work better...although on days that I have to work that might not be possible...I don't know...at least I got moving today.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    3min at 0 incline

did I hear somebody say treadmill????????
    funny-strange-people-1.gif

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I wish I could see tht. It just says bandwith exceeded!:noway:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I think next weeks challenge should be extending our workouts... and it's totally not because tomorrow I'm bumping my workout time from forty five minutes to an hour and a half (30 min cardio, 30 min weights and 30 min at the water cooler). :devil:

And this is why you do not get to pick next week's challenge lol! :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: I think someone called it anyway...was it punka?
    Yes, Punka-- absolutely Punka-- definitely, definitely Punka-- I think-- or maybe somebody else, but not Nicky-- please, God, not Nicky.

I second that motion.. :wink: :wink:

My personal challenge will be to actually get to my workouts each day - work is chaos right now..

Yep! I called next weeks challenge....don't worry,its not hard(:devil: :wink: ).
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Yep! I called next weeks challenge....don't worry,its not hard(:devil: :wink: ).

Yay for not hard! LOL I am all up for a challenge...but that silly Marla and her ab work...and this Nicky thinking we should extend our workouts...my my my...I'm sore just thinking about it...:tongue::laugh:
  • punka274
    Options
    Im still measuring things,eating veggies & fruit, and doing the abb stuff.

Go Black team:drinker:

im so tired,jillian really kicked my butt today:ohwell:
  • punka274
    Options

Yay for not hard! LOL I am all up for a challenge...but that silly Marla and her ab work...and this Nicky thinking we should extend our workouts...my my my...I'm sore just thinking about it...:tongue::laugh:

LOL,if i extended my workouts any more my DH would be extending me to the E.R:sick: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    3min at 0 incline

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! To many numbers! To many numbers! * goes and cries in the corner *
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    3min at 0 incline

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! To many numbers! To many numbers! * goes and cries in the corner *

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    3min at 0 incline

I have an engineering degree & that was nearly too many numbers! Geeze a loo, Sam! All I saw was:

"So I...nothing is on TV." LOL

Good for you! All those numbers must mean a REALLY great workout! woo woo! :heart: :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I should also add that I am SUCKING at this challenge. I'm so used to eyeballing things that I forget! D'oh! I'll do better tonight at dinner. I promise! Cups on counter. :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    3min at 0 incline

I have an engineering degree & that was nearly too many numbers! Geeze a loo, Sam! All I saw was:

"So I...nothing is on TV." LOL

Good for you! All those numbers must mean a REALLY great workout! woo woo! :heart: :drinker:

:bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Why do I even bother? Some people just think that they are so much smarter then other people. I bet you that they really aren't!!! I also hope that they are working on themselves because trying to make other people feel bad to make them look good is SO SO SO SO SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    hehehe. I knew you couldn't resist. *hugs* Ignore it. Some people just need to hear themselves talk...or rather in this case...type. :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    hehehe. I knew you couldn't resist. *hugs* Ignore it. Some people just need to hear themselves talk...or rather in this case...type. :bigsmile: :heart:

I hope that they never make a mistake. If they do I hope they feel as stupid as they are TRYING to make other people feel!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Why do I even bother? Some people just think that they are so much smarter then other people. I bet you that they really aren't!!! I also hope that they are working on themselves because trying to make other people feel bad to make them look good is SO SO SO SO SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!

Hey now, settle down. :HUG:

I don't even want to know what's going on now... it'll probably make me mad. Haha. So just relax and focus on the good stuff.

Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative. One day I said that SO much I decided to make it a song... I'd even sing it for you but yeah... songs don't translate well through text. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    So true, so true. I was really good friends with a girl in high school like this. Whatever you said, it was wrong or she knew something MORE about it, kwim? If you said, "the sky is a wonderful shade of blue today!" she would say, "well, it is more of a baby blue with a touch of lavender." I kid you not. She was a very smart girl, but she wanted to make sure everyone KNEW how smart she was...'cause she had nothin' else goin' for her, ifyaknowwhatimean. :wink: We aren't friends any more. :indifferent:

:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Hey now, settle down. :HUG:

I don't even want to know what's going on now... it'll probably make me mad. Haha. So just relax and focus on the good stuff.

Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative. One day I said that SO much I decided to make it a song... I'd even sing it for you but yeah... songs don't translate well through text. :wink:

come on, Nicky! I'm putting off weight training! Sing me a song! Pleeeeease?! BTW, you could teach yoga with that phrase. "accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative...deep breath in, bend to the side, deep breath out. that's goooood." :happy: