Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options

Replies

• nwfamilygal
    Options
    I'm in I have been measuring most so will need to do all. I walked this morning and sucked in my tummy. Had to think about it. But will keep on doing it. Good Luck Black Team :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    iamjenntastic
    kdanderson05
    kimlane70
    oregonlady
    swaliyumas
    teachtheplanet2009
    Vans

Team mates I'm still waiting for
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    HI SAMMMMMM!!!!!!!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I think next weeks challenge should be extending our workouts... and it's totally not because tomorrow I'm bumping my workout time from forty five minutes to an hour and a half (30 min cardio, 30 min weights and 30 min at the water cooler). :devil:
  • Marla64
    Options
    (Nicky's cheating again-- :grumble: )
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    HI SAMMMMMM!!!!!!!

HIIII Sorry I was out today we went to the outlet mall and then to the movies I will have the results out tomorrow I'm to tired to think right now!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Oh, what a fun day-- I'm so happy for you-- don't worry about the results, go nite-nite-- !!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I think next weeks challenge should be extending our workouts... and it's totally not because tomorrow I'm bumping my workout time from forty five minutes to an hour and a half (30 min cardio, 30 min weights and 30 min at the water cooler). :devil:

And this is why you do not get to pick next week's challenge lol! :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: I think someone called it anyway...was it punka?
  • Marla64
    Options

And this is why you do not get to pick next week's challenge lol! :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: I think someone called it anyway...was it punka?
    Yes, Punka-- absolutely Punka-- definitely, definitely Punka-- I think-- or maybe somebody else, but not Nicky-- please, God, not Nicky.
  • nickybr38
    Options

Yes, Punka-- absolutely Punka-- definitely, definitely Punka-- I think-- or maybe somebody else, but not Nicky-- please, God, not Nicky.

Ha-ha!
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    OK this is cool I got the ok to be on the black team..woo hoo go me..Today I got my 30 day shred in the mail finally..but I'm a lil diappointed in myself I couldnt even finish level 1..how sad n bad is that..But oh well tomorrow is a new day...Thanks for lettin me join..
    Dana
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

I second that motion.. :wink: :wink:

My personal challenge will be to actually get to my workouts each day - work is chaos right now..
  • nickybr38
    Options
    OK this is cool I got the ok to be on the black team..woo hoo go me..Today I got my 30 day shred in the mail finally..but I'm a lil diappointed in myself I couldnt even finish level 1..how sad n bad is that..But oh well tomorrow is a new day...Thanks for lettin me join..
    Dana

Don't be disappointed! Be motivated! You didn't finish the level 1 but you did as much of it as you could! You didn't sit on the couch you did SOMETHING. Good for you!

Just keep plodding away and soon enough you'll be doing it no problem.

A true test of strength is not someone who only does things they can do easily... but someone who faces and confronts the things they 'can't' do! :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Dana

Dana 30 day shred is HARD!!!! I had to fight my way through it the first couple of times. Then I said what the heck let me try level 2 and man make sure level one is easy before you move to level 2. It is really HARD!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Dana

Welcome Dana - this is a great team.. you will fit right in.. jb
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Dana

Sam is right, 30 Day Shred is incredibly hard! I threw up after I did it the first time! No kidding!

It'll get easier as you go. Right now I'm trying to work on my upper body strength so that it's a little easier for me.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yesterday was good. I measured my lasagna and logged everything.

Here's what I did for working out:

1 set 5 "girlie" push ups (Failure)
    1 set 8 "girlie" push ups (Failure)
    1 set 3 "girlie" push ups (Failure)

2 sets of 15 regular crunches
    2 sets of 15 regular crunches with 5 lbs weight (failure)
    2 sets of 15 reverse crunches
    2 sets of 15 bicycle crunches
    2 sets of 13 bicycle crunches (failure)

and 2 sets of 15 of this:

Hold a 5 lbs weight, sit on your butt with your knees bent, lift your feet off the ground and twist, touching the weight to the floor twice, and twist to the other side touching the weight to the floor twice, repeat.

Those last ones are killer!

Anyway, got a pretty good strength work out in yesterday. I really want to work on my push ups cuz doing the 30 day shred I can't keep up at all an I want to so I'm putting extra effort into it. :bigsmile:

Didn't get my veggies in though. I got close!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    :heart: Ok let me ask you all this...Should I do the 30 day shred everyday on level one or take a day off or what..I've lost 101 pounds in 2 years I am no where in shape..I have flab everywehre..yuckkkkkkkk:sick: I want to tone all this up n lose even more weight...My bf is not helping it seems like when he is home n in town I want to eat but when hes out of town I dont eat alot..I dont understand..He works in Cin.,Ohio he leaves next week for 8-10 weeks...So I will be back on track I think..One problem is he is a darn good chef..He cooks so flippin good I cant resit his food...He knows I'm tryin to lose weight n he wants me to but says qoute "I'm glad your losing weight and getting healthy but I dont want you to skinny" end quote..What the heck is that..I mean come on...Well sorry for ranting thanks for the words of encouragement..You all ROCK!!!!
    Dana:heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Dana

Don't be disappointed! Be motivated! You didn't finish the level 1 but you did as much of it as you could! You didn't sit on the couch you did SOMETHING. Good for you!

Just keep plodding away and soon enough you'll be doing it no problem.

A true test of strength is not someone who only does things they can do easily... but someone who faces and confronts the things they 'can't' do! :bigsmile:

Awesome quote, Nicky-- !!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Dana

Welcome to the Black Team ! :drinker:

As for the 30 day shred, Jillian says it on there, at your own pace, so what if you can't fly through it, soon you will be.