Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Hope everyone's week is getting better!

I'm actually at work today, so that's an improvement.

I'm starting to get really down though. Nothing is going right right now and I'm tired of it. I've been on TOM for 3 weeks now and I'm sick of that. have only lost 1 lb this whole challenge and I've actually been doing well until this weekend. I can't do anything short of walking hunched over and in pain. My pain pills make me sick, my muscle relaxers make me sleep. I'm so broke I can't believe it. It's really hard for BF to find a job when we don't have a phone, missed a great opportunity because of that last week. If we had a phone he would have started a new job yesterday. I'm exhausted, I'm stressed out and I just want to crawl in a hole until everything gets better. :sad:

Sorry to lay this out on you guys, I just feel like I'm full to bursting with frusteration at everything that's happening.

Thanks for listening and I really do hopethat everyone has a great week and loses lots of weight! :flowerforyou:

Don't feel so bad....i wish there was a way i could come over there and give you a hug:frown: I know what your going through...DH hasn't had a job in over a month and were fixing to screw up our credit if nothing happens soon. He's going through temp agencies to find work on a daily basis....Has your BF tried that yet? Maybe there is a neighbors phone number you could give out until things get better for you! Hang in there! My heart goes out to you! Your will be in my prayers and thoughts.....:flowerforyou:

I finished my workout...burned 418cals. I did 30day shred level one then T3 totally tubular turbo jam ...i feel better now that its over!

Have a great day everybody!

amelia we are at about the same weight. do you have a HRM to tell you exactly how many calories you burned? if so, how many for level 1 on 30 day shred?

Vanessa I hope things get better for you. I know how you feel hubs went through thanksgiving and christmas without a job. Try eating half a cereal bar with your pain medicine. When I had my breast reduction they gave me pain medicine to take home and it made me sick too but the doc said to try a cereal bar with it and it worked. Thank god I didn't need them for every long because the made me sleepy. I went to advil about 3 days after I got home.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Thanks guys :blushing:

I would normally ask a neighbor but we live in an apartment building with a not so great crowd and don't know anyone.

He's going to be going through a temp agency soon, the same company that would have hired him starting yesterday has a couple more positions open, but he has to go through a temp agency to get them.. it's complicated and I don't know much about it but I'm really hoping that he has a job by the end of the week.. The only other problem is that his car is all screwed up and never starts even though we just replaced the battery. We'll have to figure that out later though.

Thanks for the kind words, I just get so frusterated sometimes when so many things are going bad and they're out of my control to fix.

Thanks again! I'm hoping I'll be on my feet and working out again by the beginning of next week. Until then, i'll make sure to stay in my calories! :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Vanessa, sending hugs and prayers your way! :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hey all! Hope everyone's week is getting better!

I'm actually at work today, so that's an improvement.

I'm starting to get really down though. Nothing is going right right now and I'm tired of it. I've been on TOM for 3 weeks now and I'm sick of that. have only lost 1 lb this whole challenge and I've actually been doing well until this weekend. I can't do anything short of walking hunched over and in pain. My pain pills make me sick, my muscle relaxers make me sleep. I'm so broke I can't believe it. It's really hard for BF to find a job when we don't have a phone, missed a great opportunity because of that last week. If we had a phone he would have started a new job yesterday. I'm exhausted, I'm stressed out and I just want to crawl in a hole until everything gets better. :sad:

Sorry to lay this out on you guys, I just feel like I'm full to bursting with frusteration at everything that's happening.

Thanks for listening and I really do hopethat everyone has a great week and loses lots of weight! :flowerforyou:

Don't feel so bad....i wish there was a way i could come over there and give you a hug:frown: I know what your going through...DH hasn't had a job in over a month and were fixing to screw up our credit if nothing happens soon. He's going through temp agencies to find work on a daily basis....Has your BF tried that yet? Maybe there is a neighbors phone number you could give out until things get better for you! Hang in there! My heart goes out to you! Your will be in my prayers and thoughts.....:flowerforyou:

I finished my workout...burned 418cals. I did 30day shred level one then T3 totally tubular turbo jam ...i feel better now that its over!

Have a great day everybody!

amelia we are at about the same weight. do you have a HRM to tell you exactly how many calories you burned? if so, how many for level 1 on 30 day shred?

Vanessa I hope things get better for you. I know how you feel hubs went through thanksgiving and christmas without a job. Try eating half a cereal bar with your pain medicine. When I had my breast reduction they gave me pain medicine to take home and it made me sick too but the doc said to try a cereal bar with it and it worked. Thank god I didn't need them for every long because the made me sleepy. I went to advil about 3 days after I got home.

Level one on 30 day shred i burned 246 cals....i think it was around 25mins. I can only do like 8pushups on my toes...the rest on my knees and I tried to 'kick my butt' during the butt kicks. I went low during the lunges. So basicly followed the advanced chick. Not bad for 25mins:drinker:
  • punka274
    Options
    Thanks guys :blushing:

I would normally ask a neighbor but we live in an apartment building with a not so great crowd and don't know anyone.

He's going to be going through a temp agency soon, the same company that would have hired him starting yesterday has a couple more positions open, but he has to go through a temp agency to get them.. it's complicated and I don't know much about it but I'm really hoping that he has a job by the end of the week.. The only other problem is that his car is all screwed up and never starts even though we just replaced the battery. We'll have to figure that out later though.

Thanks for the kind words, I just get so frusterated sometimes when so many things are going bad and they're out of my control to fix.

Thanks again! I'm hoping I'll be on my feet and working out again by the beginning of next week. Until then, i'll make sure to stay in my calories! :drinker:

Good Luck to your BF:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Level one on 30 day shred i burned 246 cals....i think it was around 25mins. I can only do like 8pushups on my toes...the rest on my knees and I tried to 'kick my butt' during the butt kicks. I went low during the lunges. So basicly followed the advanced chick. Not bad for 25mins:drinker:

I was calculating 200 calories for it so I wasn't that off. I think I will stick with 200. Thanks for getting back to me on that.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just got done with my 50 min. TJ...off to squeeeeeeze in some weight training if my body can take it.

Nicky - are you eating some Kashi? My boys LOVE that cereal with the little hearts in it. Or are you eating Lucky Charms? :huh:

Vanessa - Hang in there, my dear. *hugs* I will pray that your BF finds a job quickly!

Amelia - any news on the job your husband tested for?

Sam, Amanda, Jeannie, Janiebeth, Lynnie, Marla, Lori, Dave, Laura, Spyguy, Anna, Shuntae, Tresa, Julie, Dana, and all y'all- Hi! :flowerforyou:

Shall I say it again? LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay, Sarah, I am impressed that you remembered all of those names!!! :smile:

Good job on the exercising, I am not sure that water aerobics is for me, it makes me hungry! :laugh: But I have been good today, very good, I am so proud of myself, this time I will lose this weight because this time I want to lose it for me! Last chance walk, here I came!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I did have to go back & add a few:embarassed: ...but thanks! :happy: I'm so glad you like water aerobics! you're doing great, Amanda!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks 3babybeans! MY KITTY ALL LARGE. WHOOT.

Also it's a kellogg's cereal called cinnamon that's supposed good for the heart so it has little hearts in it. It's YUMMY and cute to look at. My favorite kind of food. :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    Options
    I just got done with my 50 min. TJ...off to squeeeeeeze in some weight training if my body can take it.

Nicky - are you eating some Kashi? My boys LOVE that cereal with the little hearts in it. Or are you eating Lucky Charms? :huh:

Vanessa - Hang in there, my dear. *hugs* I will pray that your BF finds a job quickly!

Sam, Amanda, Jeannie, Janiebeth, Lynnie, Marla, Lori, Dave, Laura, Spyguy, Anna, Shuntae, Tresa, Julie, Dana, and all y'all- Hi! :flowerforyou:

Were still waiting for them to call him back! They said it would before march(rolls eyes). Until then he's gonna go for whatever he can find...right now jobs at a temp service.

I can't wait for TBL tonight....i love watching that show:blushing:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Were still waiting for them to call him back! They said it would before march(rolls eyes). Until then he's gonna go for whatever he can find...right now jobs at a temp service.

I can't wait for TBL tonight....i love watching that show:blushing:

ooh ooooh Amelia, are you posting the new challenge tonight so we can start bright and early tomorrow? I'm so excited!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I hope to do another 45 minutes (or at least 30) tonight during Biggest Loser for my last chance workout.

I weighed myself this morning and I was up a pound. :grumble: Hopefully it goes back down tomorrow to the loss I showed the other day.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Drink drink drink (water of course), Lori! Flush it out! It has to be water! FLUSH!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Just did my crazy workout on the treadmill now I'm off to do as much on the Wii Fit that I can. (both girls are sleeping :bigsmile: ) I was up .4 from last week :grumble: but hopefully with this workout I will be down tomorrow. I'll be back!!! you can be beethoven! :laugh: :noway: :tongue: :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I want to be Chopin. :grumble:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I want to be Chopin. :grumble:

Chopping?
    Or Chopin?

HEE. Because chopping would probably be a GREAT workout. :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

:smooched:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

:smooched:

Lol your post made me realize I am the only one still hiding behind a username. far to mysterious.
    The name's Andrew. Now don't you forget it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Lol your post made me realize I am the only one still hiding behind a username. far to mysterious.
    The name's Andrew. Now don't you forget it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Woohoo hi Andrew! I personally like Batman better, but whatever...:tongue: