Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I just got done with my 50 min. TJ...off to squeeeeeeze in some weight training if my body can take it.

Nicky - are you eating some Kashi? My boys LOVE that cereal with the little hearts in it. Or are you eating Lucky Charms? :huh:

Vanessa - Hang in there, my dear. *hugs* I will pray that your BF finds a job quickly!

Amelia - any news on the job your husband tested for?

Sam, Amanda, Jeannie, Janiebeth, Lynnie, Marla, Lori, Dave, Laura, Spyguy, Anna, Shuntae, Tresa, Julie, Dana, and all y'all- Hi! :flowerforyou:

Shall I say it again? LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!

:smooched:

Lol your post made me realize I am the only one still hiding behind a username. far to mysterious.
    The name's Andrew. Now don't you forget it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    What was it again?!? hold on a minute let me look in the quotes---- oh yeah Hi andrew!! It's like meeting bruce wayne after you have already met batman! :laugh: :wink:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Trying to work up the energy to work up the energy to do some Wii fit. I feel like I got hit by a Mack truck!

Also flushing with mucho water because I am quite sure I am as bloated as can be...

Oh, OK - that did it.. I just watched my 9-yo DD try to get away from a rogue piece of yarn. She is trying to make a yarn doll, and she unraveled the yarn, which then got stuck in her hair. She looked like a crazy kitten trying to bat it out of her hair. She was twirling in circles too.. Waaaayyy too funny.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I am ready - off to Wii.. janie
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Lol your post made me realize I am the only one still hiding behind a username. far to mysterious.

Didn't you just blow your spy cover??? BAD MOVE MAN BAD MOVE
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrew, happy to know your name. Although spyguy is cool too, if you ask me which nobody did. :laugh: I am in a crazy mood.

Just got back with mom from a 2.34 miles walk in 40 minutes. We are definitely improving because we had a very steep hill and 47 stairs and I am not kidding, I counted them on the third time down. I just keep going up them and down them and thinking "I will not die, I will not die."

Off to take 8 yr old dd to a church program and then home for the Biggest Loser. :smile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My Whine fest. why oh why oh why can't I make myself take that first step and go to the Y? what the H am I so afraid of? I am so ashamed that I have this fear. I am scared to go by myself and can't find anyone to go with me. Did I waste my money? this is a horrible feeling.

Lynnie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    My Whine fest. why oh why oh why can't I make myself take that first step and go to the Y? what the H am I so afraid of? I am so ashamed that I have this fear. I am scared to go by myself and can't find anyone to go with me. Did I waste my money? this is a horrible feeling.

Lynnie

I would go with you if I was there! that is the reason that I don't have a gym membership becasue I don't like to go by myself.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey Black Team ... I've been out of commission since Friday with some kind of funky ickiness but I'm a bit better today. Food has been getting better after a disastrous several days, but exercise has been nonexistent since Friday! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Soooo ... no telling what the weigh-in tomorrow morning is going to do to me. :grumble: :noway: :cry:

And ... a new challenge starts tomorrow! ... did I miss the thread announcing the new one? I've been working all evening and not on here at all. I'll look around, but if somebody just happens to have a link and could post it ... 'twould be nice. :happy:

G'night black team!

:heart: Tresa
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Tresa, I am sorry to hear you have been sick. To the best of my knowledge, the new challenge hasn't been posted yet.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    New challenge!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/36865-black-team-challenge-week-4

Hey, Andrew! That means you, too! (sorry...just wanted to use your name. hehehe)

:heart:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    so far so good!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I just got done with my 50 min. TJ...off to squeeeeeeze in some weight training if my body can take it.

Nicky - are you eating some Kashi? My boys LOVE that cereal with the little hearts in it. Or are you eating Lucky Charms? :huh:

Vanessa - Hang in there, my dear. *hugs* I will pray that your BF finds a job quickly!

Amelia - any news on the job your husband tested for?

Sam, Amanda, Jeannie, Janiebeth, Lynnie, Marla, Lori, Dave, Laura, Spyguy, Anna, Shuntae, Tresa, Julie, Dana, and all y'all- Hi! :flowerforyou:

Shall I say it again? LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!

:smooched:

Andrew Wayne? I thought it was Bruce-- this does not compute.