Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    During boxing class at my old gym, whenever they did skipping I could only do it a bit before and 'accident' was going to happen, and I'd go hide in the toilets until the skipping was over.

I've sweated so much in Bikram that my top becomes see-through and you can see my nips.

GG
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I wore a sweat suit to work out at a new gym. Apparently, I sweated profusely and made a puddle on the floor. Even though I cleaned up behind myself someone complained and the manager came to me and told me I couldn't wear the suits anymore.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread ever! BUMP I need to calculate my calorie burn from laughing so hard.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thanx everyone for sharing! :laugh:
  • blkmale67
    blkmale67 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump, LMAO
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

holy cow I just laughed sooo hard at this! Tears and snorts laughs!!
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    one time at the gym (bally's) men's locker room, i saw a dude w/ full hard on lying face up on the bench. :sick: i turned around and never went back into that men's locker room again. nor did i renew my gym membership.

There was this one time at Bally's in the locker room where I was laying on a bench face up and I kept thinking about this lady who broke her vajayjay on the abductor machine. Anyways, some dude came in and saw me and got spooked, it was hilarious.

i'm sure bally's appreciates your candor.

Geeze, who the hell wrote that?

I don't care, that was hilarious!
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    It happened just 2 days ago while I was in the weight room lifting weights. Most of the time I'm the only woman there so I got accustomed with men staring at me whenever they see me lift heavy. But during that time, I noticed that these men were staring at me strangely as if they have never seen a woman before. It turned out that my shirt & bra were all soaked up with my sweat that my nipples were beginning to show underneath my clothes. :embarassed:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I don't have time to be embarrassing because I'm too busy being awesome in the gym.... lol ok well I been doing Zumba @ my YMCA and normally I'm fine however one time while the instructor was teaching us a new song routine I got my left and right mixed up and I ended bumping into a girl. it's a pretty big class about 30 peeps. 3 guys the rest are girls. thankfully she caught herself and didn't fall to the floor. I still go but I always try to show up early so I can claim my spot waaay in the back corner where I am least likely to knock someone over. If I am going to be bumping someone, I prefer it to be the wall instead of another Zumba classmate.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i got onto a treadmill that wasnt being used but was still moving.. i didnt realise.. stepped on it and got flung into the corsstrainers behind... some idiot had left it on...
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bumping for later! Saving this for laughter therapy during the holidays!
  • OSUloulou
    OSUloulou Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You name....I've done it! Farted....check! Flung off the back of the treadmill...check! Fall on my face while wearing those rubber band thingies around my ankles....check! Walk into a piece of equipment cause I am not paying attention...check! Whack myself in the face with a medicine ball while doing wall balls....check! I am sure there are many more, but these were the most recent :)
  • Starieyes30
    Starieyes30 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump, haha
  • cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My dad was running on the treadmill and his phone rang so he just stopped running to take the call...funny enough but the treadmill kept running....
  • Tippytoesk8er
    Options
    I have 2 stories to share. The first happened way back in fourth grade gym class. Everyone had to climb up to the top of the long ropes dangling from the gym ceiling, and when it was my turn, the effort of climbing caused the zipper and clasp on my pants to undo themselves. So there I was, dangling above 28 of my classmates with my pants hanging around my ankles.

The second is much more recent, and didn't happen in the gym, but it's too hilarious to not share. I used to have an old washing machine that sometimes didn't rinse out all the laundry soap from the seams of my running shorts. It started raining one day during a run, and the rain, plus the friction of my thighs rubbing together generated a prodigious amount of lather that appeared to be coming from my v-jayjay. I was far from home, so I had a long way to run on a busy road with all these suds flying from my crotch. It took me forever to figure out what caused it.