Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    one time at the gym (bally's) men's locker room, i saw a dude w/ full hard on lying face up on the bench. :sick: i turned around and never went back into that men's locker room again. nor did i renew my gym membership.

There was this one time at Bally's in the locker room where I was laying on a bench face up and I kept thinking about this lady who broke her vajayjay on the abductor machine. Anyways, some dude came in and saw me and got spooked, it was hilarious.

i'm sure bally's appreciates your candor.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    one time at the gym (bally's) men's locker room, i saw a dude w/ full hard on lying face up on the bench. :sick: i turned around and never went back into that men's locker room again. nor did i renew my gym membership.

There was this one time at Bally's in the locker room where I was laying on a bench face up and I kept thinking about this lady who broke her vajayjay on the abductor machine. Anyways, some dude came in and saw me and got spooked, it was hilarious.

Geeze, who the hell wrote that?
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Doh! My ninja edit wasn't fast enough! Busted! =)

lol dude, all you had to do was say nothing, i could have edited mine, but too late like you said. btw, the quotes don't show who wrote them.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Doh! My ninja edit wasn't fast enough! Busted! =)

lol dude, all you had to do was say nothing, i could have edited mine, but too late like you said. btw, the quotes don't show who wrote them.

I keep digging a larger hole.
  • shawnkturner
    shawnkturner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer once pushed me too hard because i told him i went out and got drunk and had a kebab. I threw the lot up after my last set of squats!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but so far you win the award for making me laugh the loudest...my dog got up and left the room because I woke her up laughing!!! Still laughing just thinking about it!!!!! Gotta tell my trainer about this thread on Tuesday :bigsmile:
    I was on that thigh thing, abductor mebbe?
    The one where its on the inside of your legs and forces them open and you have to push them closed and its attatched to weights....ANYWAAAY (sounds like a molesteror machine)

I was doing that
    I stopped to talk to someone
    My best mate put it on the heaviest weight
    My legs got wrenched open
    All the muscles ever got pulled
    And I screeched:

"YOU'VE BROKEN MY VAGINA"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared, and I hobbled away
  • redheadc2
    redheadc2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 instances of falling with style.

1. Running on the indoor track - finally feeling the speed and enjoying it... suddenly do 3 summersaults in a row and manage to stand right back up. I tried to pretend nothing happened my the guys playing basketball and my walking buddies all saw and were laughing at my gracefulness, as I looked like a cartoon.

2. walking outside with gym buddies. Hit the pavement and roll down the hill a good 50 feet. Once again try to pretend nothing happened but I am bleeding through a scraped knee. I started laughing so hard I couldn't get up, spent a good 3 minutes on the ground laughing so hard.
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    I was on that thigh thing, abductor mebbe?
    The one where its on the inside of your legs and forces them open and you have to push them closed and its attatched to weights....ANYWAAAY (sounds like a molesteror machine)

I was doing that
    I stopped to talk to someone
    My best mate put it on the heaviest weight
    My legs got wrenched open
    All the muscles ever got pulled
    And I screeched:

"YOU'VE BROKEN MY VAGINA"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared, and I hobbled away

OMG, this made me laugh out loud!!! Thank you!!! hahhaa
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any seriously embarrassing gym moments (minor ones, not worthy of this thread) but this thread is HILARIOUS. It brightens my grumpy days :D Oh how the humiliation of others puts a smile on my dial :)
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Oh man..I was on the treadmill and I dropped my phone while it was running and without thinking I just bent down to get it and it was going about 6 mph and in 2 seconds it had pushed me onto the floor and everyone was just staring at me...haha so humiliating

I actually LOLed while reading this one....Tears are in my eyes.
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You know that dance where girls make their butt cheeks "clap".....yeah I've totally done this on accident whilst running up the gym stairs. The first couple times I looked behind me because I honestly didn't know where the noise had come from...then I figured it out.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    The other day I was at the gym, and NOTHING was on any of the 12 TV stations... it was the middle of the day... it was all soap operas, news, or the movie "Twilight". I decided, alright, I'll give Twilight a shot.

At one point, when the sparkly vampire reveals that he's a vampire and sparkles in the sunlight and then there is the most awkward and hilarious dialogue scene, I started laughing out loud hysterically to the point of falling off the elliptical. I fell off to the side, onto another elliptical and then onto my back. About three guys from the free weights saw this happen and came over and said "what happened?!?!" all worried. I just couldn't stop laughing and said "HA! TWILIGHT IS ON?! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!" They looked at me like I was insane.

p.s. I know you Twilight people will hate me for that but man, it was still hilarious.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    zumba class, everyone did a real fast grapevine step to the left, I went right, crashed into the girl next to me, who crashed the next person...5 of us on the floor, one of them, the collision knocked her out of her left shoe. I stood up, took a bow and hi-fived the instructor.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well, this didn't happen to me but I was there and I sort of felt embarrassed for her. This lady was on the elliptical next to me and she was pretty intense about the whole thing. About 10 minutes into it, she let out a killer loud never-ending fart and then I suppose she got all flustered and embarrassed over it, and somehow lost her footing and fell off the machine and got wedged in between my machine and hers? It took all my strength not to laugh hysterically. Luckily she wasn't hurt though... aside from her ego.
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    BUMP. The yoga shart seriously had me in tears. One of the ladies in the office came over to see if I was OK as she thought I was crying. CLASSIC!!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming :laugh:
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i'm bumping this thread so i can read any stories added later! i don't have anything to add at the moment but i'm sure i will one day as i'm completely lacking coordination and grace...
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    once i passed out at the gym after getting off the treadmill...Dr. McDreamy came to my rescue. i still see him, and he still asks how my face is.

i drop my phone onto the treadmill at least once a week, which then projectile shoots and hits the wall.

i tripped on the stair master once.

also, i fart at the gym all the time!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    The other day I was at the gym, and NOTHING was on any of the 12 TV stations... it was the middle of the day... it was all soap operas, news, or the movie "Twilight". I decided, alright, I'll give Twilight a shot.

At one point, when the sparkly vampire reveals that he's a vampire and sparkles in the sunlight and then there is the most awkward and hilarious dialogue scene, I started laughing out loud hysterically to the point of falling off the elliptical. I fell off to the side, onto another elliptical and then onto my back. About three guys from the free weights saw this happen and came over and said "what happened?!?!" all worried. I just couldn't stop laughing and said "HA! TWILIGHT IS ON?! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!" They looked at me like I was insane.

p.s. I know you Twilight people will hate me for that but man, it was still hilarious.

HAHAHA that is hilarious! :-)
    I saw each Twilight at the movie theater and I usually cannot stop laughing at some scenes...