Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym an hour after eating a huge breakfast and fast food for lunch (healthy I know). I got off the treadmill and was just about to do weights...I started doing leg lifts and then I was dizzy so I laid down the weights...stood up slowly...held onto a rail and passed out. Everyone assumed I was the anorexic kid and tried feeding me orange juice and told me to eat. I was full at the time :sick:
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I was about 16 and my brother belonged to the YMCA. I went with him as a guest. We were there awhile, I had to go to the bathroom, I got lost. Found the door I thought I needed to go through.....MEN'S LOCKER ROOM!!!! Tall, very hairy man standing naked in front of the mirror. I seen it all!!!! He laughed!!! I ran out and never went back to the Y LOL!

haha he sounds awesome.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Got crushed by the leg press machine while I was trying to escape a guy's fart that was doing squats next to me.
    I also slipped in the steam room and fell on a naked dude on my way out, felt so bad and disgusted at the same time.

Sadly my gym is quite close to my work so you usually see all the colleagues butt naked in the sauna and steam room, can only imagine the horror if I would have fell on my boss instead of a random dude.

Okay...this one is really funny. Sorry man!:blushing:
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I thought i clogged the bathroom toilet. Which wouldnt be all that bad if it were a locker room, these are single stall bathrooms... I didnt clog it, but learned my lesson. Dont eat pizza before running a 5k.
  • arrich02
    Options
    That video is hilarious!!!
  • PAhillbilly
    Options
    AW sad that she never came back to class. I know people (Hubby) who would brag about such a thing!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Everybody farts at pilates, I have heard it called Pi-Fart-ees...the likelihood increases with age though! One older lady at a session I was in did this really spectacularly long fart, never heard anything like it...sadly she never came back to class.

lmao

So in dance we have this awesome large accented large British lady that insults all of us dancer when we get sized, telling us how many inches you gain every year (she remembers and only sees you like once a year). I remember her poking one of the skinny dancers in the tummy and telling them they gained *this many* inches. I thought it was funny...until she cried. Anyway she did the same thing to me immediately after and I poked her back and told her the same lol...So...My dance instructor was teaching a pilates class (this was a new thing) and the loud mouth no shame seamstress decided to attend. They were doing some kinda exercise that made her let out a huge vagina fart. Instead of laughter everyone held it in from fear of the loud mouthed British lady. Only time I've heard about that she went red faced and had nothing to say.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

I was going to post that I farted in yoga during downward dog but your story definitely tops mine. Thanks for sharing and the laugh this morning. :laugh:
  • mrs_lanza
    Options
    I was running on treadmill and my earphones kept falling out. I was in the zone so i never looked down and just kept trying to push my earphones back into my ears. After 20 minutes of this, I finally got tired of it and looked down. My ear bud was missing. I looked all around and couldn't find it. That's when I realized it was lodged in my ear. I had to go to the emergency room. When the Doctor walked in, he asked me if he had permission to laugh at me! They had to use these long tweezer like things to pull it out of my ear. I will never use earbuds again.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    i've totally farted when doing PT session, had to quickly try and move away so he wouldn't know it was me.
    i have also punched myself in the face when doing boxing, not concentrating and my arms went swinging.

LOL I have punched myself in the face before. Quite embarrassing. I also fell over during kickboxing. I was in the front row and we were not doing anything difficult. I just tripped over my own feet and down I went. I could see everyone in the mirror looking at me. I burst out laughing and laughed so hard that I could not get back up.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes. Yes we do! :laugh:
  • Azriel829
    Azriel829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym on a Marine Corp base with a friend. I was working out on the machine that works out your inner thighs. You sit on the machine, rest your legs on the press bars and then open and close them in reps. While doing my reps, I notice a bunch of guys taking notice. I felt good for a couple of minutes, thinking I was getting attention because I was cute or something....lol. Well no, that wasn't the case. After a few more minutes one of the guys was awesome enough to come over and tell me I had a big hole in the crotch of my sweatpants and the view of my panties was jkeeping them entertained.

Needless to say I was terribly embarrassed, that was the end of my reps and those sweats went in the trash!

:blushing:
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    High School - was power lifting, hang cleans specifically...got the weight too far infront of me and threw 225 lbs into the sheetrock wall. You can imagine the silence around the room after I had put two large holes and one skinny indention about 3-4 feet up the wall.
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I ripped my workout pants almost front to back on the hip abductor machine... big ol' loud rip ... only got one rep in on that one.
    Then there's the more common times when you're really sweaty and you leave a butt mark on the seat or bench.. but that's not too bad, wipe it off.
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Years ago I was working out at Curves. After I'd finished working out, I went to the restroom to change clothes. When I came out it was empty and the doors were locked/lights off. I think I had to bang on the glass and get the attention of the girl walking to her car in the parking lot.
  • alpha1029
    Options
    I fell asleep walking on the treadmill once. It was finals and I was exhausted so I went to the gym to get invigorated. I was walking on the treadmill one second, then I briefly slipped into a dream. Next second I felt my feet hit the ground at the end of the treadmill and my head plummeting towards the moving belt. I got my hands up in time but since the belt was moving I was basically walking on my hands for a few seconds before I could recover myself and stand up. A bunch of people came over to ask if I was okay, which made it so much worse.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    A few weeks ago I was taking a yoga class. When I went to get into downward dog not only did I fart but my boobs also fell out of my sports bra and were free in my shirt to shift tword my face. Now I wear two sports bras.
  • jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    I ripped my workout pants almost front to back on the hip abductor machine... big ol' loud rip ... only got one rep in on that one.
    Then there's the more common times when you're really sweaty and you leave a butt mark on the seat or bench.. but that's not too bad, wipe it off.

I hate leaving sweaty butt marks! So gross!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym on a Marine Corp base with a friend. I was working out on the machine that works out your inner thighs. You sit on the machine, rest your legs on the press bars and then open and close them in reps. While doing my reps, I notice a bunch of guys taking notice. I felt good for a couple of minutes, thinking I was getting attention because I was cute or something....lol. Well no, that wasn't the case. After a few more minutes one of the guys was awesome enough to come over and tell me I had a big hole in the crotch of my sweatpants and the view of my panties was jkeeping them entertained.

Needless to say I was terribly embarrassed, that was the end of my reps and those sweats went in the trash!

:blushing:

Just be glad you had undies on!