Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Years ago I was working out at Curves. After I'd finished working out, I went to the restroom to change clothes. When I came out it was empty and the doors were locked/lights off. I think I had to bang on the glass and get the attention of the girl walking to her car in the parking lot.

Oh no! That girl wasn't very observant!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    tinkled a litte in my pants while workoing out in a class and i could not leave to fix the problem. Than i was paranoid that everyone knew.:embarassed:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I was on that thigh thing, abductor mebbe?
    The one where its on the inside of your legs and forces them open and you have to push them closed and its attatched to weights....ANYWAAAY (sounds like a molesteror machine)

I was doing that
    I stopped to talk to someone
    My best mate put it on the heaviest weight
    My legs got wrenched open
    All the muscles ever got pulled
    And I screeched:

"YOU'VE BROKEN MY VAGINA"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared, and I hobbled away

OMG!!!! I'm sorry but this made me almost pee my pants....:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    This happened yesterday. I was on the elliptical and hella nasty farted. The janitor walked behind me and proceeded to fan the air with her "caution wet floor" sign.

AKA she fanned my fart out of the air standing almost directly behind me for like 5 whole minutes. I wanted to cry.

Oh my cow! Funniest thing ever!
  • AmyjoyHa
    AmyjoyHa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Doing and ab exercise with an exercise ball - Had the ball between my ankles and doing a reverse crunch. Sure enough as soon as it was lifted in the air, my ankles let go of it ......... and it fell and bounced off my face, ...... then went flying across to the other side of the gym.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    Jaena M... I am crying! Horrible... but at least you have a hilarious story to tell!
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    Sorry guys I don't usualy do this but BUMP for later..... was getting some seriously funny looks whilst laughing away at work lol
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

I am crying at work right now and everyone is looking at me!!!!!!!!!!
  • carriedennis
    Options
    I was in the ladies locker room when a lady next to me totally got nude and then tried to hold a converisation. I just couldn't even speak :embarassed:
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh man..I was on the treadmill and I dropped my phone while it was running and without thinking I just bent down to get it and it was going about 6 mph and in 2 seconds it had pushed me onto the floor and everyone was just staring at me...haha so humiliating

I did similar at home...the worst part was bf and son took no notice, even though it must have sounded like an elephant falling over! They didn't even look to see if I was ok! Hmmmmmm you know who your friends are!
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    It didn't happen to me, thankfully, but I was embarrassed for her.....

It was when thong exercise wear was in fashion. (This was the late 80's.) This one lady put on an obviously brand new thong outfit and had the bottoms on backwards. Talk about camel toe.

No one told her and she went through the entire step class that way. :noway:
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options

~I was done with my workout and talking to a few people who had been in the class after. Someone said something funny and we all laughed...and I farted. But it wasn't just a fart it was incredibly loud and my fart "laughed" with me. Everyone heard it and we couldn't help it because it sounded so much like a laugh...we laughed at it...which caused me to fart laugh again...and again...and again. By the time my body decided to stop being a side show attraction we had all laughed ourselves into tears.

Anything to do with farting makes me laugh! i'm crying again!!!!
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    I was in the steam room once and there was a lady who was 50 years old in there and she was naked, I'm a little more conservative and wear a bathing suit but anyways...
    she was lying down on the bench and was doing the 'bicycle' with her legs. you know, back on the bench, legs up in the air moving around and showing me everything... so that was awkward so i just looked the other way.
    She kept telling me about her sex life and how being 50 doesnt stop her from 'having a good time'
    THEN...
    she started peeling a grapefruit so i thought she was going to eat it. NOPE. she squeezed the juices all over her naked body and was especially interested in massaging the boobies...
    have u ever smelled grapefruit in a hot sauna??? its disgusting! Smells like rotten fruit! Like, who does this???!?!
    Thats when I decided to leave...
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

I am crying at work right now and everyone is looking at me!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic :D
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    This isn't really a GYM story... but it's how I work out my arms!

I do archery and I shoot with a compound bow. Long story short we don't use our fingers to draw the bow back, we use a release. I was drawing my bow back (~50 pounds) and I accidentally shot it off and my hand came back and I punched myself in the face/jaw HARD. It ended up bruising and I looked ridiculous...

Funny though ahahaha.
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    BUMP
  • lissamok
    Options
    bump for later!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Got crushed by the leg press machine while I was trying to escape a guy's fart that was doing squats next to me.
    I also slipped in the steam room and fell on a naked dude on my way out, felt so bad and disgusted at the same time.

Sadly my gym is quite close to my work so you usually see all the colleagues butt naked in the sauna and steam room, can only imagine the horror if I would have fell on my boss instead of a random dude.

OMG! That's horrible! I'm sure the naked dude was just as embarressed and disgusted. LOL
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump