Fit For Christmas Challenge-October

Replies

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    For Friday I weighed in at 164.5! I've finally lost a pound!! I haven't actually started on the pushup challenge yet :( I've done exercise every day and have been drinking water, but not 10-12 glasses. I need to step it up! Pushups begin today!
  • StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    arms are killing me :) plus side of the week I've done 1730 calories since Friday :) hope you're all having a good week
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    I just looked at my "In five weeks you will weigh......." note and realized I could TOTALLY be down to 130 by Christmas! I am motivated again - going for it!
  • StormieL
    I just looked at my "In five weeks you will weigh......." note and realized I could TOTALLY be down to 130 by Christmas! I am motivated again - going for it!

that is amazing! Keep up the good work and you're totally going to smash your Christmas goal :)
  • Forgot to check in here yesterday! I lost one pound - down to 136!!!!!!!! I am thrilled! 21 pounds to go to my goal weight.

Push ups......okay, will work on working up to 50!

Oh my gosh! 21 pounds to go!? You are almost at MY goal weight now! (My goal weight is 130) You are doing so great! :)
  • quietlywinning
    Forgot to check in here yesterday! I lost one pound - down to 136!!!!!!!! I am thrilled! 21 pounds to go to my goal weight.

Push ups......okay, will work on working up to 50!

Oh my gosh! 21 pounds to go!? You are almost at MY goal weight now! (My goal weight is 130) You are doing so great! :)

I'm only 5'2: and have a small frame.
  • Hi Guys!!! I'm back:) Had an awesome vacation, but I weighed myself this morning on my own scales, and I weighed 176lbs!!! I was 170.8 on my mothers scale( but I think it must be 4lbs lighter than mine). So I guess I start again at 176 :( Time to get back at it and see how close I can come to my goal for christmas. Will post the challenge tomorrow.
    Looks like everyone is still doing great!!! Keep up the good work girls...hopefully you guys can motivate me & get me back on track!!!

Sandy
  • quietlywinning
    Welcome back, prairienewf! It's nice to see you! I'm glad your vacation was great. Back home and back to work.....you can do this!

I'm guessing some of that weight will melt off within days. You can do this!
  • Welcome back! I just have to say it - 6 more weeks till Christmas! We still have plenty of time to drop some pounds before then! :) My new goal between now and Christmas is to lose another 10 pounds. My first goal was a little unreasonable, so I am making a more realistic one. We can do this girls!!!! :)
  • Ok..here is this weeks challenge:

aim for 14 miles this week..walk/run/bike/whatever you like
    do 50 bicycle crunches everyday (or as many as you can)
    try 1 day this week meat free (but remember to get your protien in)
    *let's do our measurements tomorrow as well, bust,thigh, waist & hips*

I'm running out of ideas for the challenges, toss some ideas my way:) I think I need to adjust my goal for xmas as well tami...I'm going to shoot for 160lbs, thats 16 lbs...I just need to get my head back into this! Soooo hard to get out of vacation mode

Thanks again stormiel for keeping up the challenges!!:flowerforyou:
  • meliwins
    meliwins Posts: 3 Member
    Ok..here is this weeks challenge:

aim for 14 miles this week..walk/run/bike/whatever you like
    do 50 bicycle crunches everyday (or as many as you can)
    try 1 day this week meat free (but remember to get your protien in)
    *let's do our measurements tomorrow as well, bust,thigh, waist & hips*

I'm running out of ideas for the challenges, toss some ideas my way:) I think I need to adjust my goal for xmas as well tami...I'm going to shoot for 160lbs, thats 16 lbs...I just need to get my head back into this! Soooo hard to get out of vacation mode

Thanks again stormiel for keeping up the challenges!!:flowerforyou:

Sandy, I have a ton of ideas. I'll send you an email in a bit with some suggestions. Give me a call tomorrow, can't wait to hear how hockey goes for Ally tonight. :wink:
  • StormieL
    I better get walking then :) No weight loss for me this week but I started 30 Day Shred last week so I'm not going to feel bad about it.

Hope you guys all had a good week.
  • quietlywinning
    136...no change from last week. I need a scale that reads tenths of a pound just so I can see a change, lol.
  • well....here I am, back at 176lbs (didn't want to see that # again!!!) 3 miles in today, but I've been terrible with my eating and water intake. so hard to get back on track! At this rate I'll be back at 200 for xmas instead of at 160!!! I'm gonna step it up this week and see what I can do!! Good Luck girls!!
  • meliwins
    meliwins Posts: 3 Member
    well....here I am, back at 176lbs (didn't want to see that # again!!!) 3 miles in today, but I've been terrible with my eating and water intake. so hard to get back on track! At this rate I'll be back at 200 for xmas instead of at 160!!! I'm gonna step it up this week and see what I can do!! Good Luck girls!!

Don't get discouraged! You can do it!! Remember back 3 years, you have come a long way and I know you are going to make it!!
    I weighed in at 191! Grrr!!! But down 7 pounds total since I started back on here.
  • Forgot to check in 1lb lost...I am at 160.4...was hoping for 2lbs like last week but I am still losing so can't complain..
  • 2 miles in today, 50 bicycle crunches...gotta say, they're not my favorite!!! I haven't been logging my exercise because when I see that I've earned extra cals it makes me want to overindulge. I'm just going to try to stick to the 1200 for this week and see what happens!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    128.6 (again!) I keep playing with the same pound...going over a month now! Just gonna keep on going!!
  • I have been told I shouldn't be eating my exercise calories... I am going to try just eating half of them because 1200 is hard for me to stick to. Thoughts?
  • I have been told I shouldn't be eating my exercise calories... I am going to try just eating half of them because 1200 is hard for me to stick to. Thoughts?
    I still haven't figured that out yet...I guess everybody is different. I feel like when I eat back exercise cals, that I've just ruined what I worked soo hard to burn off. but in saying that, what I'm doing isn't really working for me anymore. I've been considering trying the zig-zagging.
    If you need to eat back some of your exercise cals, I think 1/2 should be fine...wouldn't hurt to try it for a few weeks and see what happens.