How I Got My 6 Pack

Options
123457»

Replies

• TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    siabevis,

Awesome work!! I applaud you on the physique you've accomplished. I'm seriously appalled that some people here would have the gall to cut you down. Can jealousy be any more transparent? Ignore those types of comments as there really is no reasoning with people like that.

Congratulations and keep up the great work.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I never cease to be amazed at all of the nasty, pathetic people who come on here trying to tear other people down.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Siabevis, You look great!! You are a true example that healthy eating does pay off. Thank you for sharing!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    *sniff sniff* ...it wreaks of jealousy in here.

Anyhow, you are beautiful and your abs look amazing! Well done.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Thanks yall. Much love.
  • catintheshell
    Options
    this is so inspiring to me! great job!
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    bump to read more later
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm totally psyched looking at your pictures! I'm doing all I can to develop a six-pack too, so your giving a timeline is really helpful... It assures me that they will come! This will be a first for me - I decided I want to be "fit and fabulous" for my 40th birthday next year :bigsmile: Thank you for your very interesting and helpful post! And congratulations!! You look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Dont have them because I dont want them.

That's gotta be the reason.................................................................................................
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Great post!! Thanks for sharing!!! :flowerforyou: