TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES WEEK1 (CLOSED GROUP)

14567810»

Replies

• Hi all I like to thank Jules for having me in your team.

My name is Renu from Maryland have been here for 21 years.I am 49 years old with 2 children.I do research.
    I am here to lose weight and to be and feel younger next year.

My weight today is 190lbs .I wish to be 186-187 lbs by the end of this month.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 619 Member
    This morning's weight was 135.2, actually UP a little from last week. That makes this salty wench ANGRY! :angry:
    Arrr! don't get mad me beauty - get even - kick fatty where it hurts this week!!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    My weight today is 204 so I'm down 1 lb from last week, I wont be around until later Hubby is watching the kids. I'm biking 7 miles to the pool, doing some laps then biking home.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Just weighed myself. Last Sunday weight 220. Today 218. :drinker:

Awesome job
  • Hi all I like to thank Jules for having me in your team.

My name is Renu from Maryland have been here for 21 years.I am 49 years old with 2 children.I do research.
    I am here to lose weight and to be and feel younger next year.

My weight today is 190lbs .I wish to be 186-187 lbs by the end of this month.

Nice to meet you!! I'm sure you'll have blast with us!!

One-eyed-Jackie
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Hey fellow wenches!! Happy to report no gain from my traveling weekend! Whew! But no loss either! Still holding on to 130.5! Congrats to my loser teamamtes! If you didn't lose let's kill fatty with the big cannon this week! We got fatty on the run!! Arrgg!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Arrr! my beauties -

We have a new wench on the team - please welcome littlemount (Renu) to the team & add her to your friends list.

Welcome aboard Renu!!!!

:drinker:
    Hi again Renu! Glad to be teammates again!
  • PandaFit450
    Arrr! me beauties

Week 2's forum page is now up & running - next weeks exercises are posted!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/363571-team-hidden-treasures-week-2-closed-group?page=1#posts-4935016

:drinker:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Sat: plan b complete
    under cals, over water

Sun: followed what was needed on Tuesday (since tue I made my rest day)
    under cals, 8 glasses of water (so far)

Extremely sorry for not logging anything last night. Was out of town and couldn't get to a computer. Just got home now!

But I can say I for sure got 3 dances in while I was out and about last night.. I'm sure it was more than 3!

Not sure if any of that counts though, since I'm late logging.

I also couldn't weigh myself this morning since no scale where we were at. And I for surely don't want to weigh myself tonight because it'll for sure by a high number!

If it's ok, I'll weigh in tomorrow morn when I wake up. I don't feel like I lost anything this week w/ everything going on, I'm almost depressed a little, thinking I may have gained...
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    206 here :drinker:
  • WEEK 1 DAY 7

water and calories--check
    dancing--check
    plan A-check

busy busy day here today.
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Oh boy, what a day! Just returned home from a family party...had no time to exercise because of church and grades due tomorrow. So just barely stayed under :) Water check. Did my dancing yesterday, was lots of fun...did a little country line dancing to some of my favorite songs. Weight held steady this week at 209. TOM is here, so no worries! Looking forward to a good week ahead.
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Ok - Sunday is here! CW: 239, so one pound is gone forever - whoo hoo!

Did about 40 mins of stationary bike today, good for water, under on calories.

Bring on Week 2!

Everyone did great this week, too! So keep up the good work, team!
  • PandaFit450
    WOW Shipmates - what a first week!!

Congrats to everyone - whether we lost weight or not - we did a GREAT job!!

:wink:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Yup I was right.. my weight went up this week.. (3 oz!)

I'm at 220.5
  • PandaFit450
    ********************************************** STOP ***********************************************

NO MORE POSTS IN HERE - PLEASE GO TO OUR WEEK 2 TEAM FORUM

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/363571-team-hidden-treasures-week-2-closed-group?page=1#posts-4941319

******************************************* THANKS *************************************************
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Just weighed myself. Last Sunday weight 220. Today 218. :drinker:

WTG...Congrats