TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES WEEK1 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jmh35slh
    Options
    I made a mistake in my stats! my current weight is 220--not 120. (just trying to loose weight FAST LOL)
    sorry everyone!!

Jackie
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well, HELLO ladies!! Some of you I know, some of you I don't...what a great mixture we have on our team!!! I better get my intro in... I'm Jill, 48 yrs old, wife and mom from Colorado! My kids are teens and older now...17, 19, 20, and 21, so it was time to take a bit better care of myself. I would say I'm a textbook "yo-yo'er" dying to find the secret to take it off and keep it off!! So, instead of doing any of the fad stuff, I decided to do MFP ...eat what I want, but in moderation. I've met some really wonderful people that actually make this whole thing much more fun than it would be otherwise!

Let's see....my personality....I love to laugh, can be a tad (well, maybe more than a tad) sarcastic...but am 110% behind everybody!! I just like to joke and have fun with anyone going through this journey with me!! ;) So, if you see offhand or snide remarks from me, they are NEVER serious....ALWAYS meant in fun (I'm not mean...I wouldn't make those comments if I meant them!!)!! Jules and I try to run a tough ship, though with a tender hand and lots of fun! Can we know that you'll give your all?? You'll see that WE absolutely give ours to our "cause" and we'll give our all to YOU!! We're on different sides of "the pond", so you'll basically have 24/7 coverage from your co-captains!! Recently, I've been off and on here just so I can try to catch up at work, so that might continue for the next few days, but then, hopefully, I'm all yours (is that good or bad??)! :tongue: I tend to share alot, as you'll see....even many things that have NOTHING to do with weight loss...just life in general! I just think that if we all invest in each other, and really get to know each other (as much as we can online), it makes this whole process SO much better!!

I'm really excited to get going on this...as you might be able to have seen already, Jules uttered a phrase in the last week or so that really caught on with our Sept team about "Let's kill Fatty"....LET'S GET THAT SKALLIWAG!!!
    Let's go TEAM!!! Yesssssssssss!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Hi again to the jungle jewels and nice to meet you to our new shipmates!!
    I am excited to be in another challenge! My name is Jae and I am 47 and have been married for 28 years, we have two sons 26 and 18.
    I am looking to lose my last 2lbs and keep it off! I would like to become stronger and more physically fit not just skinny!!
    I am here to support you and cheer you on!!

My starting weight on mfp was 141
    My current weight is 130.5
    My Goal weight is 128!!

We have coaches Jill and Jules who are awesome team leaders!! Ha you are stuck with me again!! AARRRGGGHHH!!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks..I think I got it...
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I think I got it
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hello Team-

Starting weight on MFP 355 (?) - I recently asked my doctor was was my first weigh-in from earlier this year and she said 370.8! :X
    Current weight: Today 308
    Goal weight: 150
    How much you'd like to lose by the end of October: 25lbs

My name is Sarah, I'm 26 years old and live in the SW. I was apart of the September challenge and loved it so much that I'm back for round 2! Life is getting pretty busy for me right now but I need to really continue to focus prioritizing my health and happiness and MFP and this challenge helps me do that. I have a crazy schedule so my days don't usually end until the mornings ... don't be shocked to see posts at 3AM! lol

Another motivation bit this month is that I have joined the Dr. Oz challenge and I'll have my next weigh-in in November! I'd really like to at least make it past the first cut of the top 200! In addition to that I have started boxing/kickboxing this month (yes, the real deal)! AHHHHH LOL If these things combined don't help me ... nothing will!

I have no children or husband, but a lovely boyfriend who is currently stationed in Pakistan. I hope next year my intro may read much much different. :) *crossing fingers*

Alrighty ladies lets get moving!!!!!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    AARRHHHHH!!! GOOD MORNING ME ‘LITTLE TREASURES!!

Todays the day we set sail – our mission is to find that Skalliwag Fatty and make ‘im walk the plank!!! Can you smell ‘es blood??? LOL!! Whilst I enjoyed being a cheeky, bling wearing chimp, swinging through the jungle during Sept – I’m SO looking forward to being a cut-throat pesky pirate in Oct!!

Whilst we’re still waiting for Gary to post all 3 Challenge Series – some Team Hidden Treasure rules -

1) Remember we are a TEAM - please make sure you have friended all members and support/motivate each other each & every day!

2) Each day EVERY team member is expected to :
    a) Complete the challenge tasks in ADDITION to your normal exercising routines (Sorry I do not accept housework/cleaning as exercise – I’m talking walking, running, circuit training, dancing etc)
    b) Drink at least 64oz (8 glasses) of water
    c) Stay under calories
    d) Report the above on this forum

3) EVERY Sunday each member is to report their current weight either on this forum or by personal message to Jules.

4) Ignore any information from any other Team/Team Captain - there will be some cheating a foot!! Dastardly Pirates!! Jill & I will give you all the information that you need throughout the month.

All the information from Nos. 2+3 will be collated on a team spreadsheet and each success will collect points for the team. We are a team - all the while everyone is taking part we are all WINNERS!! If one person fails to meet a specific daily challenge - the WHOLE team fail to meet that challenge!!

The scoring is as follows. If you have questions I’ll answer them for you.

• 1 point for each pound lost per team member
    • 1 point for each team member who does their daily exercise challenge (1 point per member)
    • 1 point for the other weekly challenges (water intake, staying under calories etc.) Each week different challenge per member

• BONUS POINTS

o Daily Exercise – If every team member logs the daily exercise as doing it for all 6 days
    Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points

o Weekly Challenges – if every team member log the weekly challenge as doing it for all 6
    days Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points

So, remember why you wanted to do this challenge!! It is for 4 weeks! Jill and I can promise you that if you do everything asked of you, you will be fitter mentally and physically by the end of October!!

ARE YOU READY TO WORK HARD FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM?? ARE YOU READY TO PUSH YOURSELF?? ARE YOU READY TO LOSE WEIGHT, LOSE INCHES AND GET FIT??????

ArrrHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry it took me until today to get on here and introduce myself! Yesterday was an extremely lazy day since we went out the night before for our wedding anniversary (a bit too hard!) LOL
    Anywho, my name is Randi, I'm 27 (28 on the 10th!) and I live in Luxemburg, Wisconsin. I'm about 15 minutes northeast of Green Bay! GO PACK GO! :) I began my weightloss journey on August 15th of this year, and was on my first team challenge last month w/ Jill and Jules! I absolutely loved it! So thankful that I found someone on here that talked about these challenges, and was able to join and see how it works! Well,... to say the least, it WORKED! I had a goal and I met it, and if I can do it, I know you all can! I work for Humana Health Insurance from my own home office (yeah, it is nice working in my jammies). I also have my cosmetology license, and do hair in my salon that my wonderful hubby, Jeff, built for me last year! I have 2 step daughters (Adriana 14, Ally 11) and 1 son (Aiden 3). We have a cat named Sydney and just got a new kitten yesterday, named Charlie! The kids love it... I just hope they stick to their promise of making sure those darn litter boxes are cleaned! LOL Let's see... I'm also in a Biggest Loser challenge against some of my aunts, uncles and cousins.. we began a 2nd round of that on 9/20, and that will be going for 12 wks - so I'm hoping these monthly challenges on here will help me push thru and WIN THAT CHALLENGE! LOL

Can't wait to see what's in store for us this month! Thanks for letting me be on the team again!

Starting weight on MFP: 238.8
    Current weight: 220.2
    Goal weight: 188 (this is my 1st goal, don't want to get ahead of myself yet!)
    How much you'd like to lose by the end of September: 8 lbs
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies, getting excited to set sail with you. Looking forward to seeing the challenges for the week. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. Heading off to do the 30ds and then for my walk.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just making a quick update - not sure why I wrote "number of pounds I want to lose by end of SEPTEMBER!" I OBVIOUSLY, meant October! LOL
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Top of the morning Mateys!

Can you smell that salty sea air? It's time we sail out into open shark infested waters and find that Fatty to make him walk the plank for treason to the captain of our ship!!

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

Arghhhhhhhhh!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options

Can you smell that salty sea air? It's time we sail out into open shark infested waters and find that Fatty to make him walk the plank for treason to the captain of our ship!!

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

Arghhhhhhhhh!!
    I'm with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trimom63
    Options

Todays the day we set sail – our mission is to find that Skalliwag Fatty and make ‘im walk the plank!!! Can you smell ‘es blood??? LOL!! Whilst I enjoyed being a cheeky, bling wearing chimp, swinging through the jungle during Sept – I’m SO looking forward to being a cut-throat pesky pirate in Oct!!

Somebody slipped Jules some pirate puppy uppers today..... :tongue: :laugh:
  • trimom63
    Options

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

Arghhhhhhhhh!!

ME TOOOOO!!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options

Somebody slipped Jules some pirate puppy uppers today..... :tongue: :laugh:
    :tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue:
    :laugh:
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    what are 30DS? i see other poeple posting them?
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    AARRGG!! Hoist the anchor and let's set sail!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    30 day shreds are intensive exercise programmes - on dvd?
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    30 day shreds are intensive exercise programmes - on dvd?

Intensive, that is an understatement, I'm on day 3 and I think its Jillian personal mission to kill me.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd is circuit work training and its tough! :tongue: