i want your 200 calories or less quick meals and snacks

Options

Replies

• WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love larabars....they are about 200 cals or sometimes slightly more like 230 cals. Plus, they are 1/2 serving of fruit with fiber and nuts with good fat and protein. (all natural too, nothing but real food!) and low to no sodium~!
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    being you like hummus...I like a healthy version of deviled eggs. Once seperated you throw out the hard yolk away and put hummus in the egg white.
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
    These all look great!!
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack (as of um...today) is apple slices with peanut butter. Best combo ever!

I made this recipe a while back and if I remember right it was around 200 calories and totally delicious. Even my younger siblings liked it.
    http://eattonguyen.tumblr.com/post/10381363189/can-you-make-lasagna-without-pasta-why-yes-you
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    homemade soup.. no matter what flavour you do its hard to go over 200 calories.. there are soo many.. i love cauliflower and brocolli.. veggie.. minestrone.. thai chicken.. tomato borche.. tomato and basil.. mushroom.. tomato and chorizo.. yum yum so many :P

With you on the soup. I always make loads, using veg only, portion them and freeze. Never come over 120 calories, and can be accessed so quickly.
    Also Muller light fat free yougurts. Freeze these and eat whilst still solid. Takes ages to eat and makes a good dessert too.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • 0namission
    Options
    yes and more yes
  • lynzy713
    lynzy713 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    2 x Vita Weat multigrain crackers
    1 T low fat ricotta or cottage cheese
    2 T dill or scallions finely chopped to mix with cheese
    Top with a large tomato slice
    Pepper to taste

Calories: 202 Carbs: 29g Fat: 5g Protein: 10g

I occasionally add some chilli oil to add some spice and if you want to vary it then add a chopped hard boiled egg. You decide if you only add the egg white or the yolk as well. With the whole egg the numbers are:

calories: 259 Carbs: 28g Fat: 10g Protein: 16g

Yummy and my lunch 2 or 3 times a week.
  • naturallykat
    naturallykat Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for this thread!

Most vegetable based soups would come in at around or under this mark.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i love myoplex lite shakes ..sometimes i add a cup of frozen berries which brings it to 260 calories but its soooo good and very healthy that way ... if you are trying to keep under 200 how about a sandwich thin toasted with sugar free jam and one tablespoon of almond butter on it ...or as a sandwich? its only a 100 calories for the sandwich thin.. adding chicken , or turkey bacon with lettuce and tomato can make you feel like you are cheating but you arent!!
  • beautybloom
    Options
    Caramel rice cakes
    POP WEAVER Light butter microwave popcorn
    any kind of fruits
    piece of whole wheat toast and tbsp of cream cheese
  • morgill
    Options
    bump
  • SouthernBelleSB
    Options
    About 11 mini bretons & 1 normal laughing cow cheese wedge for just under 100 or double it for close to 200 cals.. You get fat & a lil protien from cheese + whole grain carbs from the crackers :) kids like it too!

I love laughing cow cheese wedges!!!! They have a great variety of flavors.
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    1 slice sara lee 45 calorie bread, veggie cream cream cheese ( 2tbsp=70cals i use maybe 1) and cucumbers

even with 2 slices you can stay under 200