Which body type do LADIES prefer?

Options

Replies

• SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I looooove soccer guys thighs :blushing: sorry but.........
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like guys to be a bit pudgy, especially when compared to me. That said I haven't fallen for anyone's body before I've fallen for who they are. Whatever you want to do will probably be fine honestly.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ronnie from jersey shore is about as built as i would go, any more and you get that body builder look and that def is not my thing!
  • martini83
    Options
    <---- this type
    Yummy, with those arms you can be as arrogant as you like :P
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    not going to lie, i like my man with a little fat on his body, not obese but not a big fan of the super muscular, I like to have a somewhat pillow when I need it

this^ my bf is skinny but isnt boney hes got some squish and i love it

im not a fan of muscles, most beefed up dudes have bigger boobs then a lot of women and it just looks so wrong lol
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    damn guess i need to put on some fat
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Why do ppl keep making these "disclaimers" mentioning the importance of brain over body before listing their lusts? The question is body-type specific, not a S/O custom order form...
    Broad shoulders & sturdy jawline (accompanied by an easy smile & mischievous eyes), defined muscle groups w/ a little bit to knead on.. 

I lust over brains. Intelligence is damn sexy.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i like solid toned abs Im IN LOVE with back muscles but all in all the type of body that is strong enough to pick me up and me have no worries about it lol
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options

your perfect! lol
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

^^^^^ Thats my type right there :drinker: :flowerforyou:

i love muscles i love six packs big arms legs nice back tight booty

Also the original poster has the type of body i like

Im into athletic guys
  • martini83
    Options
    You have a great body.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I prefer a big brain.

:love:
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    not going to lie, i like my man with a little fat on his body, not obese but not a big fan of the super muscular, I like to have a somewhat pillow when I need it

Agreed. I like some muscle/tone but if you're all muscle it's like cuddling with a rock...that's not hot.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    sounds about right dude! women want a man that makes em feel safe in their arms so good arms++ solid chest++ but not intimidating solid.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Toned with a little bit of squish. Certainly not bulgy!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Well If i'm being picky ... tall Muscular but not nasty like they guys in the magaznines. seeing some veins are ok but well you get the point. Toned is a must i like to see that he can handle me - i'm not a small person - and that MUST be complimented by a great personality that wins above all and will overshadow physical traits any day :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    typically, i prefer very lean/thin guys. Honestly, the only muscular guy I go crazy for is the Korean singer Taeyang. Besides him, I could care less if a guy has muscle xD
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    i like solid toned abs Im IN LOVE with back muscles but all in all the type of body that is strong enough to pick me up and me have no worries about it lol

Hmm....

:)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    My ultimate, perfect body type for me is a nice tall guy (over 6'), with a wide back/shoulders, thick build but not overly muscular, not skeeeeny, and a nice bubble butt. :love:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    The one that is next to mine