Guttless Gutters 01/16/09

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! Kellch didn't know it was A Christmas Story either! More people to ban from your friends, Max! :tongue:

Nope I didn't. I mean I've seen the movie before. But I don't watch it 12,000 times and memorize the script. :ohwell: :noway: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is a good movie but I haven't seen it for a while. And the fiance owns the remote he never lets me watch the things I wanna watch :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: It's ESPN and sports 24/7 :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: Or once in a while, he'll watch CSI, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Which I don't mind them, but I miss my TV shows :sad: :sad: :sad: I go upstairs sometimes....but then he complains cuz we never see each other or spend time together. I work 60 hours a week. Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif Let me watch my shows and we can spend time together tantrum.gif I mean, why is it the man gets to watch what he wants and we just have to deal with it? machinegunsmilie.gif STOP WATCHING STUPID STUFF!!! tantrum.gif

Ok......I feel better now. :bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker: new_all_coholic.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I :heart: You!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bigsmile: Soooooooo, I assume you understand where I'm coming from, eh? :laugh:

Me wubs you too wub.gif

Yep, and now my EX can watch all the stupid stuff he wants to...by himself...:laugh:

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My man's a good man all in all. Very good man....but with him being laid off sometimes I feel like Beating_A_Dead_Horse.giftantrum.gifwhack.gifbang_head.gifmachinegunsmilie.gif

But we actually have a great relationship crush.gif

Just a little stressed right now...stupid economy.:grumble:

:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Home with my sick 4 y/o most of the day and didn't wake up early to workout like normal, so not able to get to the gym. Did OK on calories. Tried to work at the house and got some stuff accomplished, but didn't get ahead by any means.
    Down one pound. Not as much as I hoped, but that is one more. I'll be taping tomorrow to see how much loss I had there. Had to put a new hole in my belt!! When I fastened it, it just hung there so it isn't like I can't breath it's so tight or anything. Bragged to my wife enough that she asked if I wanted a new belt. Don't think I do cause I can show off the new hole in this one!
    There's my check in. Hope everyone is doing good.
    Landon
    BTW--my boy is better and off to school this am.

Happy Friday! Glad your lil boy is feeling better. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: about your belt...enjoy showing everyone....:drinker: Have a great weekend!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! Kellch didn't know it was A Christmas Story either! More people to ban from your friends, Max! :tongue:

I could never ban Kellch. She's Kellch!

You, on the other hand...:devil:

LOL I think I'll live. :bigsmile:

Wait until next Halloween.

Ummmm...Okay? :huh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I shall do that, Max!
  • kellch
    Options
    Home with my sick 4 y/o most of the day and didn't wake up early to workout like normal, so not able to get to the gym. Did OK on calories. Tried to work at the house and got some stuff accomplished, but didn't get ahead by any means.
    Down one pound. Not as much as I hoped, but that is one more. I'll be taping tomorrow to see how much loss I had there. Had to put a new hole in my belt!! When I fastened it, it just hung there so it isn't like I can't breath it's so tight or anything. Bragged to my wife enough that she asked if I wanted a new belt. Don't think I do cause I can show off the new hole in this one!
    There's my check in. Hope everyone is doing good.
    Landon
    BTW--my boy is better and off to school this am.

WTG on that one lb!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Hope you and your 4 y/o feel better soon :flowerforyou:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday and this morning was my weigh in day. I did not lose one pound! Funny, I'm actually okay with that. Now if I weigh in next Friday and I haven't lost I might not be so calm! :grumble:

But! I did slip on a pair of jeans this morning that I have not been able to get over my rear in a while so that is reward enough! I actually wore them to work (casual Friday) and am sitting in them and still able to breath. Fabulous!:bigsmile:

I've already done an hour of cardio before work so I know it's going to be GREAT day.

Good luck today and over the weekend, I know that is always the most challenging days of the week! :tongue:
  • kellch
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday and this morning was my weigh in day. I did not lose one pound! Funny, I'm actually okay with that. Now if I weigh in next Friday and I haven't lost I might not be so calm! :grumble:

But! I did slip on a pair of jeans this morning that I have not been able to get over my rear in a while so that is reward enough! I actually wore them to work (casual Friday) and am sitting in them and still able to breath. Fabulous!:bigsmile:

I've already done an hour of cardio before work so I know it's going to be GREAT day.

Good luck today and over the weekend, I know that is always the most challenging days of the week! :tongue:

WTG!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Sounds like you're doing great. Forget the scale. The numbers arent as important as the inches. :flowerforyou: Good for you on those jeans! Doesn't it feel great? :drinker:

And you have the right attitude to make this work. :flowerforyou:

Yes weekends are tough :glasses: :grumble: But we can do it :drinker:

Pssssssst....My fiance told me his secret at being skinny is........don't eat......just drink :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
    I don't think I can do that though....must eat :tongue: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Pssssssst....My fiance told me his secret at being skinny is........don't eat......just drink :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Doesn't work. :grumble: Trust me on this one! :embarassed:

Congrats on the jeans too, wildkat! :drinker:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Wow, I just woke up (it's only morning time here) and I must say that 5 pages in to this you GGer's are in rare form today.

So....Hello Everybody!

Sorry it's so cold for you guys but we just had to move some of that cold air on out of AK. Now we have lovely ice everywhere though.

Okay, checking in....went over the calories yesterday by probably about 300ish. So yes, you've figured out that I didn't increase just my vegetables :tongue: At least I got the water and the exercising down.

Today is not starting out on target but I'll see if I can't swing it around and meet most of my goals in exercise, calories, and water.

I was going to weigh in this morning but that may have to wait until next week.

:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I could never ban Kellch. She's Kellch!

You, on the other hand...:devil:

LOL I think I'll live. :bigsmile:

Wait until next Halloween.

Ummmm...Okay? :huh:

Ask Shannon about her Halloween greeting she got from me.

You're an odd man, Max. Odd man.:tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Wow, I just woke up (it's only morning time here) and I must say that 5 pages in to this you GGer's are in rare form today.

So....Hello Everybody!

Sorry it's so cold for you guys but we just had to move some of that cold air on out of AK. Now we have lovely ice everywhere though.

Okay, checking in....went over the calories yesterday by probably about 300ish. So yes, you've figured out that I didn't increase just my vegetables :tongue: At least I got the water and the exercising down.

Today is not starting out on target but I'll see if I can't swing it around and meet most of my goals in exercise, calories, and water.

One small step at a time! Good job on the veggies & exercise! You'll get there!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

So you talked to Shannon? :laugh:

How'd ya guess? :tongue: I have to say, I don't think what I have to offer would make good jewelry. You're better off sticking with her's.:wink:
  • kellch
    Options

LOL........but he put himself on a diet and drinks Bud Light.....hence the "light" :laugh: :smokin:

Not wine Shannon :angry: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

LOL........but he put himself on a diet and drinks Bud Light.....hence the "light" :laugh: :smokin:

handface.gif D'oh!
  • kellch
    Options

So....Hello Everybody!

Hellooooo there :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Yes it is Friday...we're happy people on Fridays :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:

You can do it....gotta get your mind set that you are going to do it. :flowerforyou: 300 isn't good but not too bad. I'm sure you still had a little deficit! :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options

handface.gif D'oh!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do they make light wine? y_thinking.gif
  • saerah12
    saerah12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound this week. I am a little upset that my weight loss is slowing down. I had lost ten pounds before I found this site and a few more pounds since then. I think it may be from not eating enough, so I am going to add more food the next two weeks and see what happens. I am hoping to be at least 8 lbs lighter by the first weekend in Feb. I am jumping into the freezing lake for the special olympics. :ohwell:
    Actually, the extra fat would probably do me better!:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    I lost one pound this week. I am a little upset that my weight loss is slowing down. I had lost ten pounds before I found this site and a few more pounds since then. I think it may be from not eating enough, so I am going to add more food the next two weeks and see what happens. I am hoping to be at least 8 lbs lighter by the first weekend in Feb. I am jumping into the freezing lake for the special olympics. :ohwell:
    Actually, the extra fat would probably do me better!:laugh:

:ohwell: :noway: That sounds cold :ohwell: :noway:

A pound lost is a pound lost and it is an accomplishment. :drinker: Be proud :flowerforyou: And remember it's healthier this way. Slow and Steady wins the race! :flowerforyou: :drinker: