One For The Banned

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

You know nothing about the story behind this so please don't judge before you know all the facts.

It wasn't hijacking of a thread belonging to a person that they didn't like. It was done to help another friend get a thread deleted that they regretted posting.

So cheers to true friends who do something, knowing they will get in trouble for it, to help another friend. :drinker: :drinker:
    So I was unclear as a result of not wanting to break a rule by calling out the one rude poster here who habitually threadjacks with people she doesn't like.

As I noted in my post they were friends helping each other out. That was why I posted as a friend to clarify to the threadjacker that they were suspended not banned and the reason it happened. Clearing their good name, as it were. So I'll accept your cheers to a people who step in and help out friends and I'll cheer you back.

Wow. . didn't see the thread in question, but I agree. . friends support friends. . :bigsmile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Wow. . didn't see the thread in question, but I agree. . friends support friends. . :bigsmile:
    I fully support all my female friends...guys are on their own.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I fully support all my female friends...guys are on their own.

lol. . .:smile:
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    It's a curious thought to me, that the ones who usually turn in criminals and discuss it afterwards, frequently, tend to also be the most two-faced lawbreakers.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I fully support all of my friends . . . b*thches are on their own!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have moscato and some corona...If I had some tequila, I could make margaritas...damn ABC store closes so early!

Silly NC with their ABC stores and liquor laws. you should try a real state like IOWA where you can buy tequila at walmart next to the T-shirts! ;)

(P.S.: dont get mad i am from NC. but live in iowa :) )
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You know, I always wonder how gnats get in my house...they bug the **** out of me. I guess we need some bug spray for the threads too.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I have moscato and some corona...If I had some tequila, I could make margaritas...damn ABC store closes so early!

Silly NC with their ABC stores and liquor laws. you should try a real state like IOWA where you can buy tequila at walmart next to the T-shirts! ;)

Not mad at all...from NJ originally, and it's not the ABC stores that bother me, it's the places where you can't even by beer, let alone anything else, on Sunday.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Not mad at all...from NJ originally, and it's not the ABC stores that bother me, it's the places where you can't even by beer, let alone anything else, on Sunday.

I lived in NY for 4 years and you can't even buy wine in the grocery store... They are pretty strict. And yes DRY counties are LAME! :)
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    You know, I always wonder how gnats get in my house...they bug the **** out of me. I guess we need some bug spray for the threads too.

Heck yes we do!!!! :explode: Luckily waterbugs are too awesome for bug spray. :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    It's a curious thought to me, that the ones who usually turn in criminals and discuss it afterwards, frequently, tend to also be the most two-faced lawbreakers.

And you know this...how?

Anyway, I hate that the chit chat forum is so boring anymore. Honestly...it's one of my main reasons for visiting the forums...and all the side posts I comment on in the other forums are just that...side posts. Their number has decreased substantially since the 'new and improved MFP rule enforcement campaign' went into overdrive.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    i know it's just a 14 day ban, but it makes me think of a movie that I love...

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

These 14 days could feel like an eternity...:sad:
    I read this while eating pizza in a cup.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options

2 slices, 1 cup?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

2 slices, 1 cup?
    Two girls and a cup?
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options

And you know this...how?

Anyway, I hate that the chit chat forum is so boring anymore. Honestly...it's one of my main reasons for visiting the forums...and all the side posts I comment on in the other forums are just that...side posts. Their number has decreased substantially since the 'new and improved MFP rule enforcement campaign' went into overdrive.

Sociology classes, dude. Do you just try and derail anything I say?...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ok. I saw the thread when so many got suspended! I don't offend easily and if I'm ever offended I'll simply go to another forum or clean my house or whatever. I wouldn't ever report anyone. I find most of you very entertaining. I laugh alot while reading your posts and that includes the ones who are temporarily unavailable. Hope they're back soon.

You usually don't hear from me cause.... well cause I can't come up with the things you all do.

And if we're still drinking for the banned,
    Make mine a margarita!:drinker:
    Or two, or three:drinker: :drinker:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

2 slices, 1 cup?
    Two girls and a cup?
    Not quite. Surely I wasn't the only one that got the movie reference?

Are you awake?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVzspuCkxg
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

2 slices, 1 cup?
    Two girls and a cup?

Are you awake?

Apparently you were....glad someone got it and didn
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

2 slices, 1 cup?
    Two girls and a cup?

Are you awake?

Damn i cant typeon this nook...but for the reference that was not nicolas sparks, it was from a movie....sorry it was "so long" to read! Glad someone caught the qoute,though
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

And you know this...how?

Sociology classes, dude. Do you just try and derail anything I say?...

Feeling a little insecure? I've only noticed two things you've said in over a month. Oddly enough, those two were comment worthy, so...you guessed it, I commented.

Things that make you go 'Hmm...'