Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    trink38.gif
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    so this one time at band camp i found a traffic cone and ...................................................................... put it back where it belonged......really.................................this is relevant right?

Does anyone make vodka deliveries to Forney?
  • Decayed
    Decayed Posts: 16
    Options
    Never forget Flying Spaghetti Monster!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    It's a curious thought to me, that the ones who usually turn in criminals and discuss it afterwards, frequently, tend to also be the most two-faced lawbreakers.

And you know this...how?

Anyway, I hate that the chit chat forum is so boring anymore. Honestly...it's one of my main reasons for visiting the forums...and all the side posts I comment on in the other forums are just that...side posts. Their number has decreased substantially since the 'new and improved MFP rule enforcement campaign' went into overdrive.

Then get out there and play. I can't do it all by myself :p
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    LOL I have no idea what any of this is about but it's pretty ironic how the metaphorical drinks affected the thread.

Someone's talking about boobs.
    Someone vomited.
    Someone's getting philosophical,
    Most people are having a laugh,
    and then there's the cat fight!

*Clings to her bottle of captain and tries to find an unlocked car to pass out in*

all that other stuff was good but the catfight was the best part :wink: !!
    Hush Fly! No catfighting here! Just respectful disagreement.

Raising my glass for my friends!

And I was going to give you credit for the TKO but since it wasn't a fight......
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    LOL I have no idea what any of this is about but it's pretty ironic how the metaphorical drinks affected the thread.

Someone's talking about boobs.
    Someone vomited.
    Someone's getting philosophical,
    Most people are having a laugh,
    and then there's the cat fight!

*Clings to her bottle of captain and tries to find an unlocked car to pass out in*

all that other stuff was good but the catfight was the best part :wink: !!
    Hush Fly! No catfighting here! Just respectful disagreement.

Raising my glass for my friends!

And I was going to give you credit for the TKO but since it wasn't a fight......

I'll still take credit! :D LMAO!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Nerds...
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I don't have any fun liquids to use for toasting....:ohwell:

so I will just shove my fingers inside of a jar of Justin's Chocolate Hazel N*t Butter

and I'll enjoy my messy fingers in honor of the fallen. :wink:

We miss you guys!!!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Macpatti:
    It would be nice of those suspended would come back, have fun, spice things up again, but keep within the guidelines of Mike's rules so they don't get suspended again.
    I'm sure you can find another place to self righteously condemn them other than this thread in their honor. Poorly done.
    I self-righteously condemned them? What was poorly done? Who are you to tell me what thread I can and cannot post a comment in. And I was actually being sincere.

And who are you to tell someone how to behave or conduct themselves?? Pretty sure Mike and the mods have that all under control without your help.

You're just looking to pick a fight. I was sincere in my original comment.

No, I'm not looking to pick a fight at all. I'm wondering who made you the hall monitor. We are all adults and are aware of the consequences of our actions. We can act as we choose. Your reminder to "follow the rules and respect authority" comes off as self-righteous and condescending. Maybe that's not how you intended it, but that's how it felt to me and, based on the other responses in this thread, I'm not alone.

Not trying to be the hall monitor. I was really meaning that it would be nice to have them back on here, and stay on. Not speaking about you, but I will comment on your statement that "we are all adults and are aware of the consequences of our actions". Then why do so many get worked up when there is a suspension, a thread gets locked, or deleted. Accept the consequence and move on, without bad mouthing the mods (but that is not what this thread is about). I did not intend to derail this thread. I'll be happy to discuss this further in a PM.

I'm confused. Are you arguing with yourself?
    My head hurts - I want my blanky
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    14 days ? Bring back hanging, that's what I say. When I were a nipper and I ever got out of line my Mum or my Dad would hit me with a broken bottle if I were lucky.

You try telling that to the kids of today - and they won't believe you !!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    14 days ? Bring back hanging, that's what I say. When I were a nipper and I ever got out of line my Mum or my Dad would hit me with a broken bottle if I were lucky.

You try telling that to the kids of today - and they won't believe you !!

Monty Python - "Four Yorkshire Men"? :bigsmile:
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I read this while eating pizza in a cup.

2 slices, 1 cup?
    Two girls and a cup?
    Not quite. Surely I wasn't the only one that got the movie reference?

Are you awake?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVzspuCkxg

I got the movie reference! One of the funniest ever made!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well I am deeply saddened by what I have seen. It's not right and I do not think we can simply sit around waiting. We must do something for a better future or this kind of thing will keep happening. The time for action is now!

We should get together as a collective, strong in our desire for a brighter tomorrow. Join forces even though we are from various backgrounds and tastes in a show of unity. We will gather as a symbol of hope. Let's record a charity single. Maybe a concert as well. We could call it....

wait for it....

Banned Aid. "Do they know it's Christmas time at all?" Well, do they?

I'll get me coat....
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Well I am deeply saddened by what I have seen. It's not right and I do not think we can simply sit around waiting. We must do something for a better future or this kind of thing will keep happening. The time for action is now!

We should get together as a collective, strong in our desire for a brighter tomorrow. Join forces even though we are from various backgrounds and tastes in a show of unity. We will gather as a symbol of hope. Let's record a charity single. Maybe a concert as well. We could call it....

wait for it....

Banned Aid. "Do they know it's Christmas time at all?" Well, do they?

I'll get me coat....

smiley-music024.gif
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Now we're just getting silly. :tongue:

The boards aren't the same without you all, so we will just keep :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Macpatti:
    It would be nice of those suspended would come back, have fun, spice things up again, but keep within the guidelines of Mike's rules so they don't get suspended again.
    I'm sure you can find another place to self righteously condemn them other than this thread in their honor. Poorly done.
    I self-righteously condemned them? What was poorly done? Who are you to tell me what thread I can and cannot post a comment in. And I was actually being sincere.

And who are you to tell someone how to behave or conduct themselves?? Pretty sure Mike and the mods have that all under control without your help.

You're just looking to pick a fight. I was sincere in my original comment.

No, I'm not looking to pick a fight at all. I'm wondering who made you the hall monitor. We are all adults and are aware of the consequences of our actions. We can act as we choose. Your reminder to "follow the rules and respect authority" comes off as self-righteous and condescending. Maybe that's not how you intended it, but that's how it felt to me and, based on the other responses in this thread, I'm not alone.

Not trying to be the hall monitor. I was really meaning that it would be nice to have them back on here, and stay on. Not speaking about you, but I will comment on your statement that "we are all adults and are aware of the consequences of our actions". Then why do so many get worked up when there is a suspension, a thread gets locked, or deleted. Accept the consequence and move on, without bad mouthing the mods (but that is not what this thread is about). I did not intend to derail this thread. I'll be happy to discuss this further in a PM.

I'm confused. Are you arguing with yourself?
    My head hurts - I want my blanky

This was so 2 days ago, and I've not commented since. Not sure why you're so confused, as it's pretty obvious I was not arguing with myself since I quoted the person to whom I was replying. If you have a question for me, PM me so I don't highjack a thread. Otherwise, there was no need for you to quote me and address me again........unless you wanted me to jump back in this thread.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    One more for the Banned.
  • mfpgeezy
    Options
    lol, banned from a website...i doubt mfp even knows how to ban people...lock their accounts maybe, disable posting ability but bann someone? no...but ill drink one for our fallen homies anyway! :drinker:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    :sad: ARE WE THERE YET??? :sad: