The Diamond Challenge Round 6 DITR

Options

Replies

• Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    There's not that many left of us so I thought it shouldn't take more than 5 mins or so for the whole day. But that's up to you. I just thought it would give us a little extra to move around. :flowerforyou:
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I usually run 3-4 times a week, though I've been sick so I haven't run since Sunday a week ago. :( I also go to a Zumba class once a week, but last week I went twice. Wish I could do that all the time.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am a bad bunny. I really don't workout anymore. I use to do a total body transformation class weekly - KOSAMA. But my challenge ended & a new one started while I was on vacation. I haven't done much since. I have a ton of DVD's, but I can't get motivated enough to do them. I do my elliptical every now & then, but don't have the motivation to stay on for very long. I love to walk, but it's getting cold here. I really need to just join a gym.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I am a bad bunny. I really don't workout anymore. I use to do a total body transformation class weekly - KOSAMA. But my challenge ended & a new one started while I was on vacation. I haven't done much since. I have a ton of DVD's, but I can't get motivated enough to do them. I do my elliptical every now & then, but don't have the motivation to stay on for very long. I love to walk, but it's getting cold here. I really need to just join a gym.

Gym won't really help if you aren't motivated to go there. you need to refind your motivation! Maybe get a different dvd? Or something totally different like a video game? I love my kinect! Or maybe some new piece of workout equipment like weights or a ball.
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    getting back online today after a rough couple of days at work

What is the one thing you can do today, that you could not or would not even try last year at this time?

I'm another one who's caught the running addiction. the other thing I'm doing that I would never do before is bench press!

I saw workout question as well

Run 3-4 days a week
    2 days of cardio-strength intervals - mixing up heavy lifting, plyometrics and high intenstity cardio work
    1 day a week of mixed cardio - riding bike or elliptical
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD: What is the one thing you can do today, that you could not or would not even try last year at this time?
    Um drinking water is important say whaaaa? Its not that I couldn't do it, but I'm pretty much a camel so unless I'm dying of thirst I wouldn't bother. Now I'm not quite up to 8glasses EVERY day, but I'm way more conscious about it.

My normal workout is the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis. Basically half an hour cardio dance routine and a half hour toning (its way more intense than pilates, but that was the nearest thing I could compare it to)

Way to go biggest loser winners! 7lbs???? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE!
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't do any set exercise yet other than lots of walking I have bought the 30ds but have been told not to do it for at least three weeks as I had keyhole surgery on my stomach yesterday so I'm afraid other than waking my arms around I can't do the challenges lol.

I will give a daily challenge for today that I can do though. Make sure you eat your five a day today!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all!
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!! Ok, so I've been doing the daily challenges but I'm struggling with getting all the water I need in and then some. Help!!! I've tried the mio but truthfully I can only take so much. I've started adding lemon slices but my question to everyone is......is there anything I can do to the lemon so I don't taste so much of the rind in my water?
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Try squeezing the lemon juice in the cup & ditch the lemon slice maybe. I quess I can't tell the difference. I love lemon in my water but don't do it all the time.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, sorry i haven't posted in a while. I've been stalking ya'll but just haven't had much to say I guess. I'm finally starting to see the scale move some though. I haven't really done anything to help it along which has got me super confused. I haven't exercised at all in the last week but I have lost 1.2lbs this week.

Good luck with weigh-ins ladies!
  • nosugarcoating
    Options
    Is there no weigh-in this week? I haven't received an email.
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Is there no weigh-in this week? I haven't received an email.

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't want to miss the deadline. I didn't get an email either.
  • dancer77
    Options
    I'm not looking into this weigh-in tomorrow. I've had a huge sinus headache/cold/period cramps all this week so I'm bloated plus I haven't been feeling up to burning many calories. I'm just hoping I lose a smidge!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    she posted this on here page
    Diamonds, Battling the flu for 3 days now! I never did send out an e-mail for weigh in, but please feel free to use the weigh in link in the DITR blog

Here's the link to the weigh in page.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRGT2tWV0xWTG1JcDVPX0lUcEpZV1E6MQ
  • nosugarcoating
    Options
    Thanks. This week was my biggest loss ever (not just on the challenge but since I joined MFP) so I really wanted to submit it to the challenge.
  • dancer77
    Options
    I haven't gotten the official weigh-in notification either! I just e-mailed my current stats to Jennifer......but I'm not sure what's up!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Lots of talk from the Yellow Diamonds, where are all my Blue Ladies?! I had an alright loss... for me anyway:tongue:

Nosug, That is so frickin' awesome! I remember when I had my biggest loss, it was 3lbs something in one week and I was so impressed with myself. Great work, it really is something to be proud of :flowerforyou:
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello All.........Happy Holloween. BOO!!!!!! I've been super busy this last week and haven't been able to get on here. :grumble: I also didn't have any weight lose. YUCK. oh well. Hopefully, I will this week. Have a great Monday everyone.

Oh yeah.....20 squats please. :flowerforyou:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    2 weeks no loss after a 2.6 lb loss. WTH! everyone has been SO QUIET this round - I know I have been under the weather the past couple weeks - (