The Diamond Challenge Round 6 DITR

Options
15678911»

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I've been having a hard time keeping up lately, sorry I am so quiet.

I'm really struggling with EVERYTHING - I finally got back on the exercising but my eating is awful. I had a 1500 calorie lunch yesterday. Just ate and ate and ate and ate.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Star and Shawn, No loss is better than a gain. No worries ladies just keep at it, you'll get there.

Tam, I've already had two lunches today and I'm still hungry! Not sure how many calories but I don't think I've done too bad considering I didn't eat breakfast. I think I need to just go to my room and watch Halloween movies until its time to take the kids trick-or-treating.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am struggling as well.
    We do beggars night here, they always try to do trick or treating on a weekend night so kids aren't on the streets while tons of people are on the road getting home from work. So, that was last night. I have been elbows deep in the candy bowl all day. I am going to have the kids take the candy down to the basement. We lock the door, and the lock is on the inside (to keep little kids from simply unlocking it & falling downstairs) So, it requires a coin in the slot to unlock the door. WAY too much work for a piece of candy... so I hope. Hey, if I still falter & get a piece, at least I need to go down & back up a flight of stairs each time.:laugh: That's gotta cound for something, right.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi all hope you had a good Halloween! I'm doing so bad at the moment haven't lost for 3weeks but I've been doubled up in pain for the last week! It's driving me crazy not being able to do what I usually do.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I am struggling as well.
    We do beggars night here, they always try to do trick or treating on a weekend night so kids aren't on the streets while tons of people are on the road getting home from work. So, that was last night. I have been elbows deep in the candy bowl all day. I am going to have the kids take the candy down to the basement. We lock the door, and the lock is on the inside (to keep little kids from simply unlocking it & falling downstairs) So, it requires a coin in the slot to unlock the door. WAY too much work for a piece of candy... so I hope. Hey, if I still falter & get a piece, at least I need to go down & back up a flight of stairs each time.:laugh: That's gotta cound for something, right.
    That is so crazy that you mentioned that stair thing right now. I just watch a ghost show... can't remember what one maybe Ghost Stories... anyway the person that was haunting the how was a young woman who was playing an adult game of hide and seek (while drinking)... she opened this door thinking it was a closet and fell down the stairs, broke her neck, and died. I think it was one of the saddest ghost stories I've ever heard!
  • onehecticmom
    Options
    YAY - I got a workout in. I started the 30 day shred with weights. Day 1 Level 1 Done.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    YAY - I got a workout in. I started the 30 day shred with weights. Day 1 Level 1 Done.

Yay for you partner!!! I am so proud of you!!
  • onehecticmom
    Options
    D2L1 done. (I hope that is the right acronym)

My legs felt like jello today. I barely made it down the stairs this morning. I do daycare & have 3 kids that I take upstairs for naptime... twice a day. Going up there wasn't too bad, but going down was murder. At least I know it's working.

Thanks to whomever suggested skinnytaste.com. So far every meal has been a success. We had Chicken Taco Chili with cilantro lime rice. WOW. Delish. And I love that hubby likes it too. It is so hard to eat right when your significant other isn't onboard.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for a couple weeks now. Just the stupid energy-sucking cold. Which means my workouts have been pathetic :-/
    Lovely timing...right in the middle of a challenge! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    I am struggling as well.
    [/quote

Excellent strategy!!
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have a question and need some input. I know I haven't been on here much, it's been nuts. But here's my question. What would cause me to go from barely being able to break a sweat in two years to sweating so bad while working out that it's embarassing and I have to put a towel down to sit on things? Is this normal or ok?
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Christina, I would think it could be a number of things from the temp of the area you are working out in to a change in your bodies chemestry. I don't think it would be too much of a concern unless you aren't doing anything at all and break out in sweat. Weight loss and dieting puts our bodies in all sort of shock and the reactions vary from person to person. If you are really concerned i would check with a doctor just to verify everything is okay.

Tomorrow is our last weigh-in huh? Was our results ever posted for last week? I must have missed them.
  • christinad95
    Options
    Christina, I would think it could be a number of things from the temp of the area you are working out in to a change in your bodies chemestry. I don't think it would be too much of a concern unless you aren't doing anything at all and break out in sweat. Weight loss and dieting puts our bodies in all sort of shock and the reactions vary from person to person. If you are really concerned i would check with a doctor just to verify everything is okay.

Tomorrow is our last weigh-in huh? Was our results ever posted for last week? I must have missed them.

I must have missed it too, but I did see that she was sick, so I think that had something to do with it. I still haven't heard anything so I hope she's ok.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • christinad95
    Options
    I'm not sure what to think about this time around. I think Jen is still sick because I haven't heard from here through e-mail and haven't seen her on here. I really hope she's ok.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    This is the second round that I have been in that has been like this. It's kinda discouraging. I do hope everything is okay though too.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    This is the second round that I have been in that has been like this. It's kinda discouraging. I do hope everything is okay though too.

Same for me. There is another challenge that I am just completing, and the next round starts on Monday - Sexy in Six. It is similar to our Diamond challenge: QOTD, weekly Friday weigh in, but there are no partners, just teams. I believe open registration will be starting tomorrow. If you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me, and I will make sure you receive the registration information.

I'm not trying to "steal" Diamonds :blushing: but just wanted to give you all another option, since it looks like we may not another round of Diamonds for a little while.

Christi