The Diamond Challenge Round 6 DITR

Options

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies.

I'm Meg, 26, and I'm an English teacher in Germany. This is my 2nd Diamond Challenge.

I'm really looking forward to another round with the great support the diamonds offer.

We can do it! smiley-vault-misc-013.gif
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    Bumping this!!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Hello I'm Erin a stay at home mom trying to start my hair clip/bottle cap jewelry business. I have been doing the diamond challenge for quite a few months and just love the group of ladies and the support and I will continue doing the challenge. Looking forward to another round!
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Starleng. I just turned 40 and I want to get into the best shape of my life and stay there! That's why I joined the Diamond Challenge. I have two great kids and a wonderful husband. We are super busy, but that's no excuse. I have to make the time.

Mini Challenge of the Week:
    Blurb -met
    walking - 10/10 - met.

Have a wonderful day, Ladies. :flowerforyou:

Starleng
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!!

Got my walk in yesterday and plan on getting another in today at the gym!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day!
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Carmena and I live outside of Denver. I have two kiddos living with me right now, both 15 year old boys. Like many here, I've participated in a few Diamond Challenges. I'm hoping to use this particular round to refocus and reconnect with my MFP BFF. We've both been super busy and I miss her. :happy:

Best of luck to everyone!!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    got my walk in yesterday carrying a 6lb ball, argh!
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Karen from Germany. I'm 28 years old and was diagnosed with PCOS and IR a few months ago so I really want to get healthy and in shape. This is my second challenge, I was on the Shining Diamonds challenge last round. Looking forward to this one.

I walked for a total of 35 mins today... walked to a gym I was considering joining and back (but took an involuntary detour on the way there, so it took me 20 mins there and 15 back). Does that count? :)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Sam and I'm a college student with an emphasis in sociolinguistics as well as a dancer. I was excited that this group offers a lot of accountability.

Edit: my walking was 20min around campus, gotta love parking a mile away @#$#%$#%$ :P
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm sulei I'm 27 and I'm a wife & mother of 1 boy... my family is my life and for a long time I didn't think about taking care of myself... I came to mfp hoping I could change that I also found the diamond challenge which for me is just more motivation! I like the qotd because u get to know the other challengers and its fun. But its awesome week after week to see the progress and u get competitive and really wanna do your best so that's why I like the diamond challenge. I wish u all the best on your journey and hoping to soon reach my goal! :flowerforyou:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Went for an hr walk and a workout video Monday and today (tues) I went for a 30 min jog and did my workout video... loving this challenge! Hopin the scale loves me on Friday! :)
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I got outside today and ran/walked intervals for 1 hour. It felt amazing. :)
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    well, didn't get to the gym and the only walk I got was through Outpost . . . I love that place! Needed rice and a few supplements and that's where I always go. Mark and I are talking about becoming owners (it is a co-op) figure since we spend money there we might as well get the benefits!
    How did everyone do today?
  • KeeleySue
    KeeleySue Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Keeley. I started with the Diamonds in week 5 the last round. I'm really looking forward to doing a full round this time.

My husband and I have been married for 8 years and we have 2 beautiful daughters. Zoe is 5 and in preschool and Gwendolynn will be 3 in January. We are also currently trying for #3.

I work full-time as a computer operator and I work really weird hours. Lately I've just been mainly concentrating on diet as it gets difficult to fit in exercise time with my family and work schedules.

Please feel free to friend request me if we aren't friends already. Just make sure to mention DITR so I don't deny the request.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone how are you all getting on? I've just ordered the 30 day shred I'm excited but nervous about getting it.

I got my walk done plus a bit of aerobics in yesterday so all good :)
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Do we have a list of the pairs?
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Donna. I am from NH. I am married, have five kids, two cats, one dog and one full time job. I found DITR toward the end of the last round. I signed up so it could help me become remotivated. It has helped alot.
    If anyone wants to add me as a friend you can send a request. I am on the pink team. I have tried to add everyone on the pink team, please add me if I missed you.

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Donna. I am from NH. I am married, have five kids, two cats, one dog and one full time job. I found DITR toward the end of the last round. I signed up so it could help me become remotivated. It has helped alot.
    If anyone wants to add me as a friend you can send a request. I am on the pink team. I have tried to add everyone on the pink team, please add me if I missed you.

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
    Have I missed something? I didn't think we had been put in teams yet
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone how are you all getting on? I've just ordered the 30 day shred I'm excited but nervous about getting it.

I got my walk done plus a bit of aerobics in yesterday so all good :)

Tell me how you like 30ds - I have been thinking about picking ripped in 30 or 30ds just to have a third strength day per week buuuut I really want something that is more strength and less cardio focused. like I'm deadlifting 30 lbs now, I want to be deadlifting 45 in a couple weeks not jumping up and down with 3 lb weights. Anyone have any ideas for that?
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Got my walking in today. :wink: