MEN!!!!!!

Options
CorrieV1976
CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
Are there any men in this world that clean a house, make dinner and drive kids around?

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Im not a man, but a lot of Chinese men do this stuff...

They are also the sexiest men on earth so that is where I would go ^^
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Me. I do laundry too.
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I do...whats wrong with that??
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My husband does most of those - we don't have kids but he'll drive 3 hours to pick me up from visiting my elderly dad. Does that count?
    Oh, but he's taken :)
  • corieueber
    corieueber Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    they are out there - l didn't marry one - but l've got some male relatives that are incredible at taking a very active role with their children's lives and the household chores while still working outside the home, makes me jealous sometimes :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don`t have kids to drive around but the other two are every day life.
  • Lillabet76
    Options
    Yup, my husband does all that and more :smile: Me smug? :ohwell: Just a little, I count myself very lucky :happy:
  • CorrieV1976
    Options
    Nothing is wrong with it.....actually its great that you do......I get home 2.5 hours after my BF , literally I walk in the door at 6:15, do the days dishes from all the kids, make dinner, throw laundry in run kids here and there , and if I dont pass out I maybe make it to the gym, FRUSTRATED!!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Are there any men in this world that clean a house, make dinner and drive kids around?

Why would I do that when I've got a wife to do that for me? :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My guy does it! He's amazing. We don't have kids though. The only thing I can complain about is the amount of time the television is on, the amount of sport that is watched and the fact that he doesn't drink (not even a glass of wine with me over dinner which some people would say is a good thing!)

I'm a lucky girl :love:
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i do all the time+work 48 hrs a week(4 12s)..alot of the family give me a hard time and called me Jimmerella :)
  • Man_in_Motion
    Options
    I did all those things just this weekend.
  • CorrieV1976
    Options
    Yup, my husband does all that and more :smile: Me smug? :ohwell: Just a little, I count myself very lucky :happy:
    YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY LUCKY!!
  • CorrieV1976
    Options
    I did all those things just this weekend.
    and I already told you you are the perfect man!!! but you're taken....lol :)
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yes but they're either married or gay (the good looking ones)

sorry but i'm married.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wait, you mean there are still men who dont have to do that and more?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    No kids, but I keep a clean place, make dinner, do laundry, cook everything from scratch - no frozen meals, etc.
  • jellerose
    jellerose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym right after work. Let him figure out the rest ; ). He only does it because he can.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    He only does it because he can.

Truth
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend does SOME of these things, usually if he is not working (he often does nights, long stints and has four/five days off). If that is the case he will take me to work, get up with me and have breakfast and do the washing/make tea and try to do tidying etc. I have no problem with him slobbing about and relaxing but think that if he has a few days off he should try to be useful as when i work i tend to cook/clean etc because he works longer hours than i do.
    It took a while to get him to do this, he was a mummys boy and i was fairly annoyed for a little while about him being ridicualously messy. As far as i'm aware, some men just get it and some don't. I know my dad doesn't! But equally, there are many men who do chores whilst the women don't!
    Goes both ways :)