New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OK EVERYONE!!!!

I'M REALLY EXCITED THERE ARE SO MANY OF US!!

THIS IS AMAZING!!

I WILL START A NEW PAGE ON THE 17TH SO WE CAN ALL CHECK IN WHEN WE HAVE DONE OUR WORKOUT AND SEE HOW WE ARE COPING. I LOVE THAT SO MANY OF US WANT TO DO THIS.

I WILL HAVE A COUNT UP AND SEE THE TOTAL NUMBER!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN WRITE A MESSAGE ON YOUR PROFILES TO REMIND YOU OF THE NEW PAGE ON MONDAY AND YOU'LL SEE MY TOPIC COME UP. MFP ONLY ALLOWS US TO CONTACT 25 PEOPLE PER DAY AS MESSAGES SO THIS WILL BE THE BEST WAY :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! I need the group accountability :)

I did 30DS earlier this year - 30 days over 36 days - and loved it.

Lovely to have you with us!!!
    We can do it together!! I love the shred!!! :drinker:
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to get my butt in gear and I love the 30 day shred... last time I did it, it had great results.
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! I need to get my butt in gear and I love the 30 day shred... last time I did it, it had great results.

Great to have you with us!! Can't wait to get started!! Monday 17th it is!!!

Wish i t was today but we have lots of people waiting for their copy of the DVD so we best wait until the 17th!!!

That is only 6 days!! I may even do it tonight, feel excited to start!!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    im in this will be day 3 for me i will just get a few extra days in!
  • VerityFrances
    Options
    Hello, can I join in too please? I just got this DVD (haven't started it though...) and would really benefit from knowing other people are doing it at the same time! I just joined MFP yesterday so am loving the idea of accountability and motivation.

Cheers,

Verity.
  • melmarie4
    Options
    I'm in! im currently on day 3 and would love to have other people to keep me motivated to do it everyday!
  • melgibson
    Options
    im in this will be day 3 for me i will just get a few extra days in!

Excellent ... the extra days will be all good!!! Great to have you with us x
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hello, can I join in too please? I just got this DVD (haven't started it though...) and would really benefit from knowing other people are doing it at the same time! I just joined MFP yesterday so am loving the idea of accountability and motivation.

Cheers,

Verity.

OF COURSE you can join!!! More the merrier!!!

Can't wait to get started, planning on the 17th of oct - monday coming!!

We can do it together :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! im currently on day 3 and would love to have other people to keep me motivated to do it everyday!

Whoop we can do this together, you will be a bit ahead but can do extra and finish with us on the 15th of november if you like?
    Glad to have so many on board!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Glad it starts on the 17th, my DVD should be here right around then! Let's go guys. Don't forget to do some other activity in your day though- Jillian will help us burn fat and start getting ripped but the DVD only burns somewhere around 120-150 (something like that, going by what I've seen a lot of peopel say on here). Gotta make sure we're still burning those extraneous calories in other areas.
    Can't wait to start- good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:

I hope your DVD arrives in time!! we have quite a few people ordering their copy now and waiting for theirs to arrive still so it's a good thing we aren't starting right away.
    I have my faithful copy here and will make sure it's dusted off and ready for use!!

I too will be following a good eating plan, I might use my HRM to track my calories burned, as you say it's not very much actually.

I'm so excited to see so many people signing up!!! I think we will do really well all together!!

I bought mine online (got it for $7!) and PayPal is taking FOREVER to clear the payment! Should be here by friday or saturday. :) VERY excited!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! Glad it starts on the 17th, my DVD should be here right around then! Let's go guys. Don't forget to do some other activity in your day though- Jillian will help us burn fat and start getting ripped but the DVD only burns somewhere around 120-150 (something like that, going by what I've seen a lot of peopel say on here). Gotta make sure we're still burning those extraneous calories in other areas.
    Can't wait to start- good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:

I hope your DVD arrives in time!! we have quite a few people ordering their copy now and waiting for theirs to arrive still so it's a good thing we aren't starting right away.
    I have my faithful copy here and will make sure it's dusted off and ready for use!!

I too will be following a good eating plan, I might use my HRM to track my calories burned, as you say it's not very much actually.

I'm so excited to see so many people signing up!!! I think we will do really well all together!!

I bought mine online (got it for $7!) and PayPal is taking FOREVER to clear the payment! Should be here by friday or saturday. :) VERY excited!

I hope it will be there for the 17th for you, you can always start when it arrives if not.
    I can't wait to get started!! Feel like doing it today!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    OK PEOPLE I'M GOING TO BED, NICE SOAK IN THE TUB THEN AN EARLY NIGHT FOR ME, ALL NEW COMERS WELCOME!!

JUST POST SOMETHING BELOW AND I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU TOMORROW...

MORE THE MERRIER ALL WELCOME..

WE ARE STARTING ON THE 17TH OF OCTOBER - MONDAY!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAVE ALREADY STARTED AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN YOU!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • paravision
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in joining if I can! My DVD will hopefully be here at the end of this week! I can't wait to get started!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join. I started last week on my second round hoping for better results. My first time I only dropped 2lb and 2" but wasn't watching my food, this was before mfp. However I'm also doing Killer Buns and Thighs and trying to walk regularly, so I am having a hard time keeping my motivation for 30DS. I am in other groups for the other workouts as well so possibly a group for this will help me along.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I just came back from vacation and didn't get to do the shred at all for 10 days, so am planning to start again tomorrow.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'll join in Mel!!! I want to look like you!! xx
  • nibbles40
    Options
    hiya heard so much about this 30ds, would love to join this group,but waiting for my copy to so fingers crossed its here b4 monday, already do various workout sessions at my local gym but this will be an added bonus,
  • jmpierre
    jmpierre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group.Thanks for the motivation.Will be counting down the days til I start!!!