New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD before I saw this post! Hopefully it will arrive in time (Royal Mail can be a bit of a pain in the *kitten*!!) so I can join in on the 17th : ) Excited to have a group of people doing the same thing so I will be motivated : ) xx

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are so right about royal mail!!!!! :tongue:

I hope they will do us proud and you'll have your copy for the 17th!!!

If not you can start the day it arrives!!!!

I will be writing a new topic page and posting it here and with all my friends who are doing this, there is a BIG group already and we may well have more by next monday, BIGGER THE BETTER!!!
    I will write each members name on the first page and we can all post under it, I will do this either sunday night or monday morning!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET CRACKING!!!!! :smile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I started 30DS last week. I'd love to join you all. I'll also be mixing in Turbo Fire. I bought my copy of 30DS from Target for about $9.

Wicked to have you with us!!! The DVD is pretty cheap now, I think it's a total bargain!! I have used my copy so many times it's unreal!! I might even wear it out this time!! :embarassed:

Good luck this week with the shred and turbofire, feel free to post here your progress report and let us know how your feeling and coping with it all!! We will join you on the 17th!!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I did the shred back in July and lost about 4lbs and a few inches, unfortunately I have put that weight back on, haven't been exercing and have been eating like crap! I would like to start the shred again on the 17th (I am hoping to get my husband interested as well!). Count me in for the 17th!

Excellent!!! Let's do this together!!!

There is a BIG group of us now, I am making a nice long list!!!

I will post a new topic and let everyone know where it is, please everyone add me as a friend so I can write a message on your profile page showing where the new topic page can be found :flowerforyou:

Good luck to everyone!! Can't wait to begin!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: WELCOME ONE AND ALL :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

WE ARE A BIG GROUP OF PEOPLE WANTING TO DO THE 30 DAY SHRED!!!

SO FAR I HAVE A LONG LIST OF US AND WE ARE EITHER STARTING ON THE 17TH OF OCTOBER OR HAVE ALREADY STARTED!!!

SOME OF US MAY NOT GET OUR DVD'S IN TIME BUT THAT IS OK, WE CAN SEE YOU START WHEN THEY ARRIVE AND YOU CAN JUST DO AN EXTRA DAY AFTER WE FINISH, TO BE HONEST I DON'T MIND DOING A 40 DAY SHRED SO I MAY EVEN CARRY ON UNTIL THE LAST PERSON FINISHES!!!!

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

EVERYONE PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN POST A MESSAGE ON YOUR PROFILES TO SHOW YOU HOW TO FIND OUR NEW TOPIC PAGE FOR THE 17TH.

:love: :glasses: :love: :glasses: :love: :glasses: :love: :glasses: :love: :glasses: :love: :glasses: :love: :glasses: :love: :glasses:

EVERYONE ALREADY DOING THE SHRED BEFORE THE 17TH, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL BE THERE WITH YOU SOON, YOU CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER ALREADY BY POSTING HERE DAILY AND LETTING US KNOW YOUR DOING OK AND HAVE COMPLETED TODAY'S WORKOUT!!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN, PLEASE JUST ADD YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND WE CAN START ON OR ON THE 17TH OR WHEN YOUR DVD'S ARRIVE... ALL ARE WELCOME...

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING UP THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!!

:heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im in I started the shred on Monday. But I like to do different levels on different days. Otherwise it gets to boring.
    Love this work out. Cant wait to see everyones results!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im in I started the shred on Monday. But I like to do different levels on different days. Otherwise it gets to boring.
    Love this work out. Cant wait to see everyones results!

That's cool, you can do it any way you like!!!!
    Great to have you with us!!!!!
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    I'll join you...my dvd just arrived today, and I just found your thread...meant to be! :-)

I'm looking forward to getting started, and hoping that a bit of group support will make do 30 days nonstop.
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'll join you...my dvd just arrived today, and I just found your thread...meant to be! :-)

I'm looking forward to getting started, and hoping that a bit of group support will make do 30 days nonstop.

Great to have you on board, we have a lovely big group, some great people, this is sure to be a fab challenge for all involved!!

I can't wait to get started!!!!! :drinker:
  • mrshaus
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred video this week, but also do other exercises like biking and walking. When you start on the 17th I would commit to doing the video every day for 30 days:)
  • melgibson
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred video this week, but also do other exercises like biking and walking. When you start on the 17th I would commit to doing the video every day for 30 days:)

YAY!!! great to have you with us!!!

It's going to be a fab challenge, there are loads of us now, I can't wait to get started!!!

I have been slacking off lately and I know this will get me back into daily workouts, that is what I need!!!!!!

Thanks for joining us!!
  • mi_tai
    mi_tai Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm going home for Thanksgiving and want to be in great shape when I see all my family and friends.
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Id love to join in as well, please! I started the Shred last week on Wednesday, but I tweeked my ankle pretty good at practice (roller derby) over the weekend. Holding off until the 17th will give the ankle the rest it needs to heal up before going at it again. Ill just start over again with yall on the 17th.

Thanks for putting together the group, Mel!
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :smile: Count me in I will be done with the 30 Day Shred in 9 days but I would love to do it again.
  • bennieangel
    Options
    I am in!! Starting on the 17th is perfect...I think I will give it a test run tonight, to remind myself what I am in for...it's been 2 years since I used the DVD! Every day, 30 days - we can do this!!
  • alaskagirl5
    alaskagirl5 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So its the day after my first day of 30DS and I must say it kicked my BUTT! lol! I am so very sore today in places I didn't even know I had muscles! I think it's time for a nice long stretching session! Lol! :smile: I was really suprised my butt was sore this morning lol! Usually I try butt workouts and I don't feel A THING the next day, so that made me happy!

Even though I am in a lot of pain, it makes me feel so great about myself because I know that I pushed it!! :happy: Whoop! And thanks mel! I will definitely try the reverse psychology on him :wink: He likes to walk to, but he has a super heavy load this semester, poor guy! He is taking 19 credits, in his last semester of college, and workign 20 hours a week on top of all of that. Once he graduates this December, I will be sure to take advantage of his extra time!:smooched:

But anyways, good luck ladies! Let's kick our own butts and work hard! Just like Jillian says: if we want great results, we have to work for them! :flowerforyou:
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    :happy:Hi everyone! Count me in too I just started 30DS today but would love to have the support and motivation of everyone else for the next 30 days :happy:
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 DS today actually just got done doing it and was looking up how to log it and found this beginning group =) think ill do circuit one until the 26 so were all caught up because I am too prone to starting things and then stopping them so im just going to keep going. feel free to add me if you want. have a couple of questions as I received my dvd's second hand there is nothing else that is supposed to come with the dvd's is there? no special diet plan or anything rt? I used 2 lb weights today and thought oh this will be too lite but by the end of it i ddnt think so... think i may go for 4 or 5 lb weights though just to push myself. Oh yea btw this is my first go at it so yay!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in. I'm going home for Thanksgiving and want to be in great shape when I see all my family and friends.

Good to have you with us!!!

We have a massive group of people now so will be amazing to do this together, we are bound to have success with so many people supporting each other!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Id love to join in as well, please! I started the Shred last week on Wednesday, but I tweeked my ankle pretty good at practice (roller derby) over the weekend. Holding off until the 17th will give the ankle the rest it needs to heal up before going at it again. Ill just start over again with yall on the 17th.

Thanks for putting together the group, Mel!

Hello!!!

Great to have you with us, we have load of people here starting on the 17th!! We will rock it!!!

I can't wait to see how we all do. I'm going to be doing this for the 4th time!!!
    This time I'll do advanced moves throughout and with bigger and extra weights.
    I'll also be running 3 times a week and doing additional ab and arm workouts!!!

We can do this!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    :smile: Count me in I will be done with the 30 Day Shred in 9 days but I would love to do it again.

Wow!! This is dedication!! Well done to you!!

The shred is awesome isn't it!!

This will be my 4th round of non stop 30 days, I have always enjoyed this workout!!!

Great to have you on board!!! :drinker: