• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    atspopcorn.gif
    LMAO!!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It's the nature of asking complete strangers advice who you cannot look in the eye. The anonymity of the internet bolsters confidence in most people, which can be both good and bad. Some people just like to stir up controversy, others will speak their minds knowing they CAN b/c no one knows them. I agree that it can get overly snarky sometimes, but I promise you (OP) that lecturing those people only makes it worse. Just wait.....this thread has no where to go but downhill.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Prayers for boobies?!

You didnt see the epicness of those two threads last night?! :O

There was a prayers for boobies thread???!?!?!?! See what I miss when I go to the gym!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Please pray for my penis. It wants sex and it can't get it because I'm a gargoyle, and chicks don't like gargoyles.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Can someone just pray for my current boobs I like them and I would like no harm to come to them
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Fail.png
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    3504838_gal.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    <sigh>

*pulls up a chair, watches the sky for fireworks*

Brought the popcorn, who's bringing the drinks?

Taking orders, as long as it's for shots of Patron. I think we might all need them.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

There was a prayers for boobies thread???!?!?!?! See what I miss when I go to the gym!

I always pray for threads that contain boobies.

did i miss the prayer being answered?
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Awesome threads are awesome
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Can someone please pray for my old boobs?

^^This. My boobies need the help of God. They have been looking at Hell instead of Heaven since the birth of my kids!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Honestly (to the OP), I have found a few of the posts you yourself have made recently rude and snotty and the like, so clearly it's just a matter of opinion.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I would like to think if I had a penis that I would definitely win that pissing match!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    Lisa, are you stalking me today?!?!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That said, Asking for prayers for your new boobs is a BIT OVER THE LINE!!!

BAHAHAHA....I don't know the bit behind this but it made my day all the same.

I haven't seen a lot "lately" but I know what you mean. Some posts are just ridiculous.

I did have a friend "vent" last night on her status about people not sharing their diaries (after she commented she couldn't see mine). I don't mean to offend by being private but this is MY journey, not "ours". I will support my friends and try to encourage them, but I don't need to be their dietician when I'm not registered to be one. I also don't feel the need to share with people who don't know why I made the choices I made that day. And I'm not obsessing my diary like some people do. I'm eating for a way of life, not strict dieting for a short period. If that "offends" some people, so be it!
  • lockef
    lockef Posts: 466
    Options
    Honestly (to the OP), I have found a few of the posts you yourself have made recently rude and snotty and the like, so clearly it's just a matter of opinion.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
  • My3Rayz
    Options
    Please pray for my penis. It wants sex and it can't get it because I'm a gargoyle, and chicks don't like gargoyles.

I don't know, that's a pretty sexy goatee!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    MFP- The only place online where you are not allowed to have an opposing opinion to an OP or you will get warned or banned.
  • My3Rayz
    Options
    Lisa, are you stalking me today?!?!

Yes, I can't stay away from your gorgeousness!
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    Can someone please pray for my old boobs?

^^This. My boobies need the help of God. They have been looking at Hell instead of Heaven since the birth of my kids!

but you got a rockin' *kitten*.