Things YOU are judgey about

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
I try not to be too judgemental, I'm no angel!

However....

Hypocrites bother me

as do people who have their lives a mess and refuse to fix it, or keep making the same mistake over and over--expecting me to be there to pick up the pieces time after time

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Whiners annoy me. Specifically, whiners whining about some pathetically stupid thing they got themselves worked up into a frenzy over.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Poor spelling :)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Bad parents who let thier children run unchecked, screaming, fighting, stealing, or (this really happened 4 weeks ago), peeing in a bush outside a store while your shopping and not caring where they are. Also those who spend countless amounts of money on themselves, and than gripe because a kids shirt cost more than $3.99.

A lot of stuff bugs me but that's the worst!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I try not to be too judgemental, I'm no angel!

However....

Hypocrites bother me

as do people who have their lives a mess and refuse to fix it, or keep making the same mistake over and over--expecting me to be there to pick up the pieces time after time

^^^This. I know more than one person who does this--continuously makes the same choices and mistakes over and over and then expects everybody else to fix it. And then when they see other people doing the same thing, they think they have room to say anything. Bothers the hell outta me.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    you know what grinds my gears....people who have money to buy cigarettes and beer but come over to borrow milk and butter from me = / and they send their kid to come get it, instead of asking themselves...
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    People that ask to borrow money while smoking a cigarette.
    People using food stamps to buy t-bones (yeah I know, I hear the boos already).
    People living in government subsidized housing with 60" plasma tvs.
    People that grip about their current situation (weight, money, whatever) and refuse to do anything about it.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yep thats me i cant stand hypocrites. i love people in general, so i love people of all walks even if i disagree with their lifestyle etc its not my place to judge but a hypocrite drives me up the wall
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    Whiners AND poor spelling. And particularly whiners who can't spell. :)
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    fat people eating junk food....

skinny people saying they are fat.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm a judgy b!tch about almost anything and I have absolutely no room nor reason to be. I blame it on verbal diarrhea with no filter :-/

It's a work in progress ;-)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Bad parents who let thier children run unchecked, screaming, fighting, stealing, or (this really happened 4 weeks ago), peeing in a bush outside a store while your shopping and not caring where they are. Also those who spend countless amounts of money on themselves, and than gripe because a kids shirt cost more than $3.99.

A lot of stuff bugs me but that's the worst!
    i let my 4 yr old pee in the parking lot of the gym today..by the bushes....because he was about to pee on himself and couldnt hold it
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options

if you've read my posts before, i can feel you judging me right now LOL
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options

LOL, maybe we shouldn't be friends, I am horrible at spelling! I really believe that poor spelling is a trait...I get it from my mom.

I really can't stand noisy eaters. Lip smacking, slurping, and finger licking drive me insane!
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    People who smoke around their children.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people who have no kids, but insist on telling me what I am doing wrong, and judging my parenting skills.
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    people using excuses....really people, don't work so hard on your excuses, you're the only one who believes them!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Whiners AND poor spelling. And particularly whiners who can't spell. :)

^^^^sorta^^^^

Not whiners, but the poor spelling DRIVES. ME. CRAZY!

And bad grammar, written or oral. UGH!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    UMMM.. thats east liars and smokers ... I HATE HATE HATE liars.. If you cant be honest dont open your face... and smokers.. I dont care if you choose to kill your self with a cancer stick but I dont feel its right that you force your cancer choices on me and my children.. UGH those drive me nuts LOL
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    whiners
    needy people
    people who leave their blinkers on
    people who just lack common sense
    liars
    desperate people
    borrowers who dont give it back!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I judge people all the time and see nothing wrong with it. How else do you know who the nutjobs/psychos are? You just gotta be prepared to defend the judgments you make. You can hate anyone you'd like, you just better have a good reason for it.