Things YOU are judgey about

Options

Replies

• escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    People who put their children on leashes. I can barely tolerate putting my dogs on a leash how can someone put a child on a leash. Please learn to hold your childs hand and have enough awareness of what is going on around you while you are shopping to still pay attention and manage your child.

k..thnx...bye!
    i beg to disagree...lol. when my 4 yr old was 2 he would rather wear his "monkey" than hold my hand, this went on for about 6 months....i say whatever keeps your kid happy and well behaved at the store, or where ever you may be.

I'm with you on that one Jenns. My daughter has a pink dog backpack with the leash thing. She rather enjoys walking herself with her pink doggie backpack. It's better that, then chasing her around the mall! And it's much more fun for her then being strapped into the stroller, as she gets some freedom.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    When I walk through a grocery store and I see very obese people using the motorized carts. Yes I tend to judge.

^^^^^ I get aggravated at this. Get up off your butt and walk. It will help.
  • SaucyPeas
    SaucyPeas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    People who put their children on leashes. I can barely tolerate putting my dogs on a leash how can someone put a child on a leash. Please learn to hold your childs hand and have enough awareness of what is going on around you while you are shopping to still pay attention and manage your child.

k..thnx...bye!
    i beg to disagree...lol. when my 4 yr old was 2 he would rather wear his "monkey" than hold my hand, this went on for about 6 months....i say whatever keeps your kid happy and well behaved at the store, or where ever you may be.

I don't know what a "monkey" is but I can only assume it is some type of leash thing else you wouldn't have replied. Your child wouldn't even know about the "monkey" had you not purchased it in the first place.

I have 3 children. All 3 of my children always held my hand everywhere we went. If they had a problem holding my hand I made a game out of it. If they got poopy about holding my hand I redirected them. If they just wouldn't listen to me I removed them completely from the situation and then redirected them to do what *I* wanted them to do, complete with consequences and rewards.

Children don't belong on the end of a leash IMO. There are so many other ways to control a child and keep them happy then put them on a leash.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    i judge people that talk on their phone while using the bathroom. "oh, i'm so insecure i have to talk to someone while i take a ****".
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options

k..thnx...bye!

I don't know what a "monkey" is but I can only assume it is some type of leash thing else you wouldn't have replied. Your child wouldn't even know about the "monkey" had you not purchased it in the first place.

I have 3 children. All 3 of my children always held my hand everywhere we went. If they had a problem holding my hand I made a game out of it. If they got poopy about holding my hand I redirected them. If they just wouldn't listen to me I removed them completely from the situation and then redirected them to do what *I* wanted them to do, complete with consequences and rewards.

Children don't belong on the end of a leash IMO. There are so many other ways to control a child and keep them happy then put them on a leash.
    well IMO, like ive already said, it doesnt matter as long as the kid is enjoying whatever it is he or she is doing. lets not turn this into cafemom
  • kendratiger20
    Options

k..thnx...bye!

I'm with you on that one Jenns. My daughter has a pink dog backpack with the leash thing. She rather enjoys walking herself with her pink doggie backpack. It's better that, then chasing her around the mall! And it's much more fun for her then being strapped into the stroller, as she gets some freedom.

My son would MUCH rather have his bear backpack on (Which he picked out at the store, and if I'd let him would wear it all around the house too), than hold my hand or be stuck in his stroller. He is most of the time VERY good when we go out in public, I always get complimented... but I want to keep him close to me, instead of something possibly happening to him. Another pet peeve of mine is parents that go around thinking that their way is the right way... smh. Every parent is going to have a different style... Annoying to say the least.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options

k..thnx...bye!

My son would MUCH rather have his bear backpack on, than hold my hand or be stuck in his stroller. He is most of the time VERY good when we go out in public, but I want to keep him close to me, instead of something possibly happening to him. Another pet peeve of mine would have to be people who make parenting judgments, when they themselves are not parents. smh. Annoying to say the least.

^^^^^ THIS, TOO!^^^^
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Since there is so much RIGHTEOUSNESS out there on the boards, PLEASE JUDGE ME!

Why you might ask? Simply put...solely for the purpose to let your insecurities rule over this useless and annoying thread of that which I DEAM through my interpreation of YOUR ignorance for wanting attention.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    pour grammer anoise me sew much!1!!1
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    People who judge other peoples sex lives/love lives/everyday lives as if it is their business.
    People who don't take care of their pets the way they should, particularly when given good advice.
    People that treat waitstaff/retail staff terribly.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    fat people eating junk food....

only skinny people get to indulge? I am a fat person trying to be a thin person and every once in a while I have something really bad for me. But I dont eat like that all the time. So I am sure when I walk my size 18 butt out of McDonalds people might be thinking the same thing as you because they dont know how hard I am working the other 99% of the time.

Thank-you, people have the right to eat what they want. Maybe the next thing on their agenda is to walking two miles or to spend the next hour on an elliptical?

I am trying to get my mom on this site and to see this would be very demeaning to her.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    People who put their children on leashes. I can barely tolerate putting my dogs on a leash how can someone put a child on a leash? Please learn to hold your childs hand and have enough awareness of what is going on around you while you are shopping to still pay attention and manage your child.

k..thnx...bye!

I haven't read past this post, but I'll bite.

My oldest was on a leash when she was younger for a few reasons. 1) She was a bolter. Into traffic. 2) She has nursemaids elbow, which is where she could very easily (and did MANY times) dislocate her raidus where it joins at the elbow. This resulted in many trips to the ER and pedi's office. If she tugged her arm when I was holding her hand, I could easily pop her arm out of socket. It was safer for her to be on a leash, so if she tugged on her arm, I could drop her hand, but still keep her safe (out of traffic).

Now, I AM judgey about dog owners not putting their dogs on a leash when they are not fenced in. I intensly dislike getting bitten by dogs who people think are trained to a voice command but clearly aren't.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I judge people all the time and see nothing wrong with it. How else do you know who the nutjobs/psychos are? You just gotta be prepared to defend the judgments you make. You can hate anyone you'd like, you just better have a good reason for it.

This!

Plus I hate when people ask for help or advice and get mad when I give it.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Poor spelling :)

LOL, maybe we shouldn't be friends, I am horrible at spelling! I really believe that poor spelling is a trait...I get it from my mom.

I really can't stand noisy eaters. Lip smacking, slurping, and finger licking drive me insane!

This drives me up the wall to hate listening to people eat, smaking there lips and finger licking ewwww or the worst Ive seen letting your dog eat off your fork your eating off of ewwwwww.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Hmm things I am judgey about.
    -People who are on food stamps,that use the little extra they have to buy alcohol, cigarettes, and just straight up junk.
    -People who come into the hospital with no insurance and not a pot to piss in at 22 with 3 kids and pregnant again for a cold that they said started that morning and complain about the wait. B!tch go to Walgreens. The ER isn't your d@mn pharmacy and you are wasting the time of the staff that needs to attend to someone thats actually having a heart attack
    -People who don't control their children and let them run all over the place and touch everything and scream NO EXCUSES FOR THIS. and no I don't have kids but I but I was raised by great parents so I know what a bad parent is.
    -I judge the hell out of people that don't contribute to society and don't want to, but feel entitled to have things they don't earn.
    .................I gotta stop this can go on and on

Oh and I definitely judged the guy at the gas station that begged me for some money to buy a breakfast biscuit and then went and bought a pack of cigarettes with it right in front of me, I should've known crackheads smoke their breakfast
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options

k..thnx...bye!

I also have 3 children. Strangely enough I only have 2 hands. I am not a math genius but...

I have travelled all over the world alone with my 3 children. This has involved airports, train stations and subways. As a way of keeping my children safe, I have used a leash when necessary. I dont yank on them or treat them like a dog. Usually my daughter would hold my hand but the monkey backpack was on and the leash part looped around my wrist just...in...case. If she needs therapy later on then I will gladly pay for it.

OMG I nearly threw the computer out the window trying to add this picture, lol.

leash.jpg
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    [/quote] skinny people saying they are fat.
    [/quote]

Totally this!! /\
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Hmm things I am judgey about.
    -People who are on food stamps,that use the little extra they have to buy alcohol, cigarettes, and just straight up junk.
    -People who come into the hospital with no insurance and not a pot to piss in at 22 with 3 kids and pregnant again for a cold that they said started that morning and complain about the wait. B!tch go to Walgreens. The ER isn't your d@mn pharmacy and you are wasting the time of the staff that needs to attend to someone thats actually having a heart attack
    -People who don't control their children and let them run all over the place and touch everything and scream NO EXCUSES FOR THIS. and no I don't have kids but I but I was raised by great parents so I know what a bad parent is.
    -I judge the hell out of people that don't contribute to society and don't want to, but feel entitled to have things they don't earn.
    .................I gotta stop this can go on and on

Oh and I definitely judged the guy at the gas station that begged me for some money to buy a breakfast biscuit and then went and bought a pack of cigarettes with it right in front of me, I should've known crackheads smoke their breakfast

I agree with all of these!
    Edit: Oh yeah and the one that said perpetual victims, drives me crazy too!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Poor spelling :)

That bothers me as well. I can forgive texting because there's only so many characters, but if you send me an email PLEASE spellcheck it!

That and people who look for sympathy even when they aren't that bad off. OMG i wasn't able to get my mercedes washed today. Life's what you make it.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    People that let their toddlers ride around in the car with no car seat, not even a seat belt. While smoking with their window up. While talking on their cell phone.

I actually saw this happening this morning.