Things YOU are judgey about

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    1. I'm judgmental about people who know how to research things online but refuse to have a quick look before posting the same ol' question in the forums. You KNOW the search feature exists and Google/Yahoo/Bing are free. Work it out.

(Does not apply to people asking polling/opinion questions.)

2. Also, fat people who are here to lose weight and claim not to know how to net more than 1200 calories/day. Then how'd you get fat, ya big lyin' liar? SHUT UP!

:laugh:

3. Also, people who NEVER apologize. I apologize on a daily basis because I'm immature/impulsive and say/do things I shouldn't have. But I am trying to grow as a person and making apologies, noting your flaws and consciously working to change them is a good start.

4. I have a really hard time understanding how grown adults who are theists can also be smart. But it seems like it uses a different part of the brain than conventional intellect and many of my friends here prove their emotional and cerebral intelligence everyday. It's something I continue to struggle with.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I can't stand people who have no kids, but insist on telling me what I am doing wrong, and judging my parenting skills.

how many things did we claim we'd "never do" before having kids.
    I probly have done every thing I said I would never do with my kids lmao
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I hate stupid people. It's a big fault of mine. I can't help it.
  • Mlehew
    Mlehew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amen to that sister!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely judgeryish. I judge everyone. Sometimes, more than once. In fact, I'm judging you now.

oh noes!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    fat people eating junk food....

skinny people saying they are fat.
    Both of this things annoy the crap outta me!
    Even though I do eat chips...
  • JohnFurie
    Options
    People who whine or complain contantly
    Bad hygene- people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom
    People who give a 110 percent, you can only give 100 percent.... this is not a complicated concept
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When I walk through a grocery store and I see very obese people using the motorized carts. Yes I tend to judge.

**sheepishly raising hand**

I do this, too.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely judgeryish. I judge everyone. Sometimes, more than once. In fact, I'm judging you now.

i feel judged....
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Parents who are oblivious when it comes to the safety or health of their kids. Example #1: numerous parents @ my kids' old daycare who refused to get their kids' pink eye treated, saying it was just "allergies." Uhh you don't get allergies in just one eye geniuses. Now my kids got pink eye because of your nasty kids leaving germs everywhere since you refuse to get them treated. Example #2: parents who turn their babies' carseats forward facing when they turn 1 year old, when rear facing is a million times safer. A little research would tell any parent that info.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I hate stupid people. It's a big fault of mine. I can't help it.

^love this.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    TEXTING WHILE DRIVING.

Be safe my MFP friends. It's not worth that last LOL on your way home from work to not mkae it home. You're someone's mom, dad, brother whatever.

Play safe my friends.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    People who invite me to their hourly / daily/ weekly/ monthly / annual pity parties over the same issue I told you that you had NO business doing 5 years ago when it first happened. I'm just sayin' get over it already!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    People that ask to borrow money while smoking a cigarette.
    People using food stamps to buy t-bones (yeah I know, I hear the boos already).
    People living in government subsidized housing with 60" plasma tvs.
    People that grip about their current situation (weight, money, whatever) and refuse to do anything about it.

Africkenmen!!!!!! I couldn't agree more!

I totally thought you were trying to spell "African" for some reason, and then I looked closer. Gave me a good laugh at myself. :-)
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I try not to be too judgemental, I'm no angel!

However....

Hypocrites bother me

as do people who have their lives a mess and refuse to fix it, or keep making the same mistake over and over--expecting me to be there to pick up the pieces time after time

Being "judgmental" is a VERY Important part of Life. Without judging, more specifically, having SOUND judgment keeps us from being "Fools" and many of the pit falls of Life. What many people get confused is "Judging" someone to Hell vs. Judging that something or someone is bad or wrong...If you do not make those determinations havoc will break loose in your life.

It is also important to make some distinctions when it comes to people and what they DO. Sometimes Life/Situations/Circumstances MAY dictate that a person ACT/DO things. Does that mean that the Person IS that; Example: If a person ACTS hypocritical about a certain thing, does that mean that the PERSON IS a hypocrite; is EVERY part and parcel of their life hypocritical? Again, making these DETERMINATIONS for ourselves is about using Sound Judgment.
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    fat people eating junk food....

only skinny people get to indulge? I am a fat person trying to be a thin person and every once in a while I have something really bad for me. But I dont eat like that all the time. So I am sure when I walk my size 18 butt out of McDonalds people might be thinking the same thing as you because they dont know how hard I am working the other 99% of the time.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    People whe read one crazy conspiracy theory on the internet and then spread it like wild fire annoy me. Ahem....our government is poisoning the food supply? Really?
    And people who are perfecly healthy who are too lazy to walk ten feet so they park directly in front of thestore and block the sidewalk and the door....grrrrr.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Parents who are oblivious when it comes to the safety or health of their kids. Example #1: numerous parents @ my kids' old daycare who refused to get their kids' pink eye treated, saying it was just "allergies." Uhh you don't get allergies in just one eye geniuses. Now my kids got pink eye because of your nasty kids leaving germs everywhere since you refuse to get them treated. Example #2: parents who turn their babies' carseats forward facing when they turn 1 year old, when rear facing is a million times safer. A little research would tell any parent that info.
    my friend turned her kid's carseat around at 8 months old, our babies are the same age *14 months* she is in shock that my daughter is still rear facing. She's almost at the weight limit for RF in that carseat though *sigh* her 3 yr old is in a booster...wont stay in it while moving, and shes shocked that my 4 1/2 yr old son will stay in a 5 point harness. she disregards the warnings.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    People that ask to borrow money while smoking a cigarette.
    People using food stamps to buy t-bones (yeah I know, I hear the boos already).
    People living in government subsidized housing with 60" plasma tvs.
    People that grip about their current situation (weight, money, whatever) and refuse to do anything about it.

Africkenmen!!!!!! I couldn't agree more!

I totally thought you were trying to spell "African" for some reason, and then I looked closer. Gave me a good laugh at myself. :-)

I thought "african men". I was about to be like...WAY TO BE RACIST AND SEXIST!

:laugh:
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options

Example #1 - You are probably right in that instance, but allergies can cause one eye to look pink.
    Hayfever triggers iritis in my right eye (swelling behind the eye). My right eye looks like it has pink eye, but it doesn't (that's how it was originally diagnosed). It happens everytime my allergies flair. I'm starting to wonder if I can start steroid drops before I have eye symtops.