Things YOU are judgey about

Options

Replies

• SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I walk through a grocery store and I see very obese people using the motorized carts. Yes I tend to judge.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I walk through a grocery store and I see very obese people using the motorized carts. Yes I tend to judge.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely judgeryish. I judge everyone. Sometimes, more than once. In fact, I'm judging you now.
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    People that ask to borrow money while smoking a cigarette.
    People using food stamps to buy t-bones (yeah I know, I hear the boos already).
    People living in government subsidized housing with 60" plasma tvs.
    People that grip about their current situation (weight, money, whatever) and refuse to do anything about it.

Africkenmen!!!!!! I couldn't agree more!
  • br04416
    br04416 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Skinny people saying they are fat for attention. That drives me mad!!!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    People using food stamps to buy t-bones (yeah I know, I hear the boos already).
    meh, from time to time i think that would be ok. they deserve to treat themselves every once in a while, especially if the steak is on sale. just dont ***** when you dont have any money on your food stamp card at the end of the month if you do decide to do this....
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    honestly Im not all that judgmental for two reasons, one i dont got the energy for it because I honestly don't give a damn what person with their live postive or negitive, not really my business, and two i would feel like a hypocryte because I am a horrible messed up person and I have too many faults to say.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Poor spelling :)

LOL, maybe we shouldn't be friends, I am horrible at spelling! I really believe that poor spelling is a trait...I get it from my mom.

I really can't stand noisy eaters. Lip smacking, slurping, and finger licking drive me insane!

^^^This and hypocrites!!!
  • jedi9393
    jedi9393 Posts: 121
    Options
    People who complain about spelling. My god, it's not that big of a deal. Spelling Nazi's grind my gears. I hardly even notice most times and a lot of people post from their tiny cellphone screens that autocorrect stupid words.

yes, skinny people who say they are fat! good one. My God get some self esteem. Most of them just do it for attention so everyone can tell them how great they look.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    SimplyFreckled,

can I please just say that EVERY. TIME. i've opened this thread, when i scroll down to your comments, I'm always swiping at my computer screen thinking the bug is there! LOL
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Perpetual victims.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    People on the internet who are wrong.
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I try not to judge very often, but I am only human, lol. I have a hard time with people who mooch off of people I love. Specifically those who take advantage of others. It doesn't happen to me often because I don't have a pot to piss in but I do notice when it happens to my friends. Whining is a tough one. I have been there. I know there was a point in time when I was so negative. I think it was because I truly thought I did not have the power to change my situation. So when I hear people whining I try to remember that I have been there, and I probably pushed a lot of people away with how negative I was. That doesn't prevent me from secretly wanting to slap some sense into people whan they are Debbie Downers though!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Anybody who doesn't own their mistakes and blames everyone else for their problems.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people who have no kids, but insist on telling me what I am doing wrong, and judging my parenting skills.

how many things did we claim we'd "never do" before having kids.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Definitely people that leave their blinkers on!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people who have no kids, but insist on telling me what I am doing wrong, and judging my parenting skills.

Ha Ha - I had a Great Aunt that was that way. It is very annoying. If you didn't do it her way, she cut you out of her will. I wasn't in the will!
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options

My neighbor is that person....and yet she and her husband and two children would come home from KFC every damn weekend with enough food to feed a fricken army! No joke. That **** makes me angry.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I always judge people on a variety of things, but I don't hold my judgements against them, unless they have bad spelling and grammar. Oh, and hardcore apple users.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Judges.