Not that much to lose group *LOSE 15lbs in 12 Weeks*

Options
14567810»

Replies

• megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to remind everyone our weigh ins are on Fridays! Week 4 weigh in is coming up this Friday! I am going to start a new thread since this one is getting too long, is that ok with everyone?
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    thats fine with me just tell us where to go :) I'm not looking forward to weigh in this week I've gained weight lookes like 5 pounds :( I've been sick and TOM this is def gonna keep me from reaching my thanksgiving goal :( hopefully it melts off fast once i get to feeling better!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ahh Sorry! Missed the last weigh in. I know that I have gained though. :(
  • megcalvert
    Options
    That's okay! We still have till January 13th! which is 9 more weeks!!! I think we all can attain our goal of 15lbs by then...I hope!!! I still have 11 pounds to go! So my goal may not be attainable...but maybe I can get 7-8 of those pounds atleast!!!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    So I've been on a plateau/ minor gain for 2 weeks. I just added socium to my diary and realized even with my "low sodium" options I'm easily tripling the recommended amount.

My goal for the week is to pay more attention to that. and actually drink the recommended amount of water (I have trouble with this). Water retention you WON'T BEAT ME!
  • megcalvert
    Options
    I was having problems with that too kschr201. I added it as well and try to stay under. It should be my TOM this week/weekend so I won't have a loss for tomorrow's weigh in...SUCKS being female! I weighed this morning and gained 2 pounds...and I know it has to be for TOM bc I have been eating clean and exercising!
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    i'm not looking good for tomorrow either i'm looking at a 5 pound gain being sick all week has realllyy put a damper on things!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    MFPSW 10/15: 220
    Last Friday 11/11: 208
    Today 11/18: 206
  • aion26
    aion26 Posts: 14
    Options
    Okay, I weighed in this morning at 152. So, progress! I"m not sure that I'll make my 150 goal by Thanksgiving, but I'll be awfully close, and the scale is going the right direction. So no complaints here.
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well I knew i was up a little bit. and with my bday this weekend and tgiving next week it may get worse!! but i'm going to do my best without depriving myself of bday and tgiving treats of course ;)

SW: 129
    10/28: 123.5
    11/4: 121.5
    CW: 123
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    small gain this week much less then i was expecting only 3.5 pounds better then the 5 i was anticipating!!

sw:156.5
    cw:151.5
    bust:32
    waist: 29
    hips:37
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds from last week, ARGH!! I'm blaming it on the rootbeer I drank cause I feel bloated :) Gonna try and do better this weekend. Good job everyone else!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well, it has taken me 3 weeks to actually get the scale to move down at all!!! Finally a little movement... slow and steady I guess.

SW(for this group) 135
    CW: 133.5
    GW: 123/125

Good luck to all!
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! Somehow I missed this threat last week, but I AM IN! I have 9 more to go to make 15 by January! THIS IS MY NEXT GOAL! :)
  • megcalvert
    Options
    I will weigh in tonight when I get home from work. I know it will be a gain bc of TOM. ERGHHH!!! But I know I have been doing good thats all that matters. I am putting up a new thread for us and closing this one as it is getting too long. I will name it the same thing but it will be a closed group for only us!
  • megcalvert
    Options
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD WE WILL BE REPLYING TO! THIS ONE IS TOO LONG!!!

JUST COPY & paste!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/399964-not-that-much-to-lose-lose-15lbs-in-12-weeks-continued