Options

Replies

• Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    SW: 129
    10/28: 123.5
    CW: 121.5

Whooo down 2lbs. but this weekend will be rough lots of family stuff and eating out and free food.
  • krackertw
    krackertw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CW: 127

Well....it's really hard to get quick results when you have a weight like this, I just keep on maintaining daily diet and exercise, and see what the result is by the end of this group.
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Too late to get in on this???

MFP/SW 220
    SW 209 11/4/11
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined MFP this week. Is this a female only group? I'd like to join if it's not too late.

I believe its open to anyone!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ugh this week I'm up in weight at 142. But it's also my TOM. So 140 last week to 142 sounds normal-ish. right?

I hope so. I can't backtrack after all this work!
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Ugh this week I'm up in weight at 142. But it's also my TOM. So 140 last week to 142 sounds normal-ish. right?

I hope so. I can't backtrack after all this work!

2 pounds seems like a normal gain for TOM. I'm sure enxt week you will be down!
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh in!

My usual weigh in day is Sunday mornings, I remembered weighing myself last Sunday and I was 144.75.. therefore if that stays the same tomorrow I wouldve lost 0.25 this week! :|

Was hoping for more than that if I have any chance of meeting my goal on the 22nd of Nov, to be 140lbs :(

I have changed my exercise routine this week hoping to beat my plateau!! I am giving ripped in 30 a go!

TOM next week though boo :(
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    why is it that a couple of chips and dip and half a brownie made me gain 1.5 pounds! what the hell! I didn't over eat. I even ate my dinner right before the party so i wouldn't eat too much
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    I am having the same problem with gaining weight. I'm up 2lbs since I started seriously exercising again and watching what I eat. I think that I need to drink more water so I'll do that going into this week. I'll try more protein as well in the form of peas and red beans (chili etc.) and fewer carbs during the week. I'm still tweaking and testing. I'm also adding strength training this week. Those thing really made a difference in the past.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    SW (pounds): 164.0
    Week 1: 162.0 (-2)
    Week 2: 160.8 (-1.2)
    total loss for challenge- 3.2

YAY!
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know if it was because I was sick all day Saturday or if it is because I have been very good on my diet...But I lost 1.6lbs since Fridays weigh in!!!! I hope it stays off...it is closer to my next weight loss goal of 130 for Nov 11th...but I don't see me losing 2.8lbs by Friday! lol....so I will take this!
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    Thats Awesome!! maybe 2.8 pounds by the 18! Wouldn't be bad if your a week of!
  • megcalvert
    Options

Thanks! I am shooting for 130 by Thanksgiving!! That seems attainable to me! & hopefully I can maintain throughout the holiday!
  • Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Argh TOM and travelling meant I missed last Friday's weigh-in. But I'm baaaaaaack!
  • megcalvert
    Options
    Ok everyone! My 30 day shred should be in the mail when I get home today! So I will be starting it today! I am going to start another Topic Forum if anyone wants to join it! It will be named "30 Day Shred: November 8th"
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options

Thanks! I am shooting for 130 by Thanksgiving!! That seems attainable to me! & hopefully I can maintain throughout the holiday!

I think thats pretty atainable! I'm shooting for 145 by thanksgiving and I might acctually reach it! I was at 149.5 this am!!!! Soooo happy to see the 140's!!! 10.5 pounds to go!!
  • jenmmm
    Options
    Finally saw some movement. Down one measly pound :)
    SW 138
    CW 128
    GW 120
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    hey a pounds a pound!! praying for 148 tomorrow!!!
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    sw:156.5
    cw:149!!! why hello 140's i havent seen you in quite some time!
    bust:32
    waist: 29
    hips:37