one interesting/ random or unique fact about you? :)

Options

Replies

• k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    I've played 3 different instruments, and made all-state choir my senior year. Oh, and I love elephants.

I LOVE ELEPHANTS TOO!!
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    wow im glad i started this forum, thats all so interesting! im loving reading your facts! being able to speak six languages is amazing, to the lady who said your full of useless information that comes out randomly, i can relate to that haha :) and the lady with no taste or smell due to the accident, wow! but yeah much better to have lost those than your life, your so lucky :) x
  • bliss78
    bliss78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Geese for me twice & a swan while in a paddle boat LOL
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    I"m also a HUGE Chicago Bears fan...but I've never been to Chicago before.

Gonna see them play Denver live in December...I think I just may cry tears of joy, lol.
  • bliss78
    bliss78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been chased by a turkey, a canadian goose and a swan! I hate birds! (Just the big ones :o)

Geese for me twice & a swan while in a paddle boat LOL
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I can lick my own elbow and also can put my legs behind my neck, although not both at the same time any more, and the right one is easier than the left for some reason.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I've represented my county/state at Table Tennis, Badminton, and Tenpin Bowling, and represented my country at DDR.
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    I am a Marksman 1st Class. Oh ya, I'm a woman, not that that is interesting or random, LOL! :glasses:

Oh ya, I can roll my tongue upside down in either direction...
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was born on Flag Day and I'm related to two US Presidents. How patriotic!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Im a huge kid! That's why I want to be a teacher I love being a great influence on youth. Im really really random its hard for me to stay on subject I know random trivial fun facts.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I meet my husband online back when most people didn't even have a computer in the house! He proposed over the phone before we even meet in person. We eloped to Vegas 4.5 months after meeting in person. Married on April fool's day. :bigsmile: 17 years and still going strong! :love:

A local magazine included it in their unique engagement stories last year. :happy:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I meet my husband online back when most people didn't even have a computer in the house! He proposed over the phone before we even meet in person. We eloped to Vegas 4.5 months after meeting in person. Married on April fool's day. :bigsmile: 17 years and still going strong! :love:

A local magazine included it in their unique engagement stories last year. :happy:

What an awesome story. I love this.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Just thought i'd put this up for fun!

What is one interesting/ random or unique fact about you?

:-D

Mine is random, I love love love penguins, so much that my husband adopted one in the zoo for me once, it was mine for a year, and 2 months ago when we got married our cake toppers were bride and grrom but penguins haha :-D

Google "your personal penguin" by Davy Jones. It's from a baby book, and its been in my head for a week. Tried to put it up but it didn't work.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i squat bench and deadlift
    i play guitar and piano
    and speak nearly 3 languages (if i learned to put my german together)
  • Baldylocks30
    Baldylocks30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I very nearly became famous, i got through the final auditions for 'gladiators on ice' (when the normal gladiators was big on tele) i was in the training stages where we tried out all the potential games and the final main obstacles course, but it got cut at the last minute as there were too many health and safety issues with the skate blades.
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options

Great to hear someone have such a fantastic result to online dating.
    My guy and I met online 12months now, still going strong, moving in together :heart:

Random fact about me: I tend to jump into the deep end of something, thinking "yep I can do this" and then find myself doggie paddling like mad :laugh:
    Example: other person "Hey can you make a Clydesdale soft toy for me?"
    My response: "Yeah sure not a problem"
    Thought process: How the hell do I make a horse, oh well better start...days of drawing, stitching and cursing (oops) ensues...
    Result: One Clydesdale horse delivered...happy customer (Phew) :wink:
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I appeared on Jeopardy! (and I won)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to bed bugs... I so wish I hadn't had to find that one out :tongue:
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I act in our civic and our community theaters - I won the Best Actress award last season. :)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    I carried the Olympic torch during the run across Canada in December 2009. I still have my torch on display in my home office, in a display case with my uniform and some mementos from the run.