one interesting/ random or unique fact about you? :)

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I sang in a rock cover band for two years when I was in college to earn a little cash on the side. We did a lot of covers of Queen, Guns n' Roses, Janis Joplin, The Rolling Stones, Kansas, Boston, Radiohead, and REM. We had a really great guitarist and a really great drummer. I had a blast.

Haha that's pretty awesome! :smile:

I am a queen at Rock Band now... :)
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I am related to the inventor of Baseball
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I sang in a rock cover band for two years when I was in college to earn a little cash on the side. We did a lot of covers of Queen, Guns n' Roses, Janis Joplin, The Rolling Stones, Kansas, Boston, Radiohead, and REM. We had a really great guitarist and a really great drummer. I had a blast.

I've always wanted to do something like that but have never had the friends...or the guts, to do it. I enjoy karaoke, though!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    My mom and I have the same birthday. . . . and there are four sets of us all together in the family like that lol
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I Have no smell ot taste, due to a fractured skull 10 years ago now x

However im lucky to be here and everything else in tact :)

you are definitely blessed...glad youre still around=)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    WHEN I LAUGH REALLY HARD, I NOT ONLY CRY BUT I SNORT UNCONTROLLABLY......I LOVE IT
    I ALSO SING KARAOKE SOBER...HEHE
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm a fountain of useless knowledge & it comes out randomly...

Yep, me too!

Let's see... Hmm... (sorry if some of it sounds like I'm bragging... not meaning too!)

-I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue... LOL

-I've had hair down to my rear most of my life!

-I read for the fun of it every single day (even on my honeymoon!) & have since I was 3! (Hubby thinks I'm nuts!)

-I love my feet! Must have toe-nails polished at all times. Don't care if my finger-nails are or not though.

-My Mom's due date when she was pregnant with me was my Dad's birthday. Apparently I didn't want to come out. So, I waited exactly one month later! (March 23rd & April 23rd respectively)

-I was born with thick, jet black, curly, shoulder-length hair & when I was 2 weeks old I got sick & it all fell out. When it grew back it was fine, toe-head blonde! (now it is reddish-brown!) My Mom was mad because she wanted me to have hair like hers instead of like my Dad!

-When my Mom was teaching me how to talk she taught me English, Spanish, and Carney (slang terms used by carnival operators). Ultimately, my Dad said that he couldn't understand anything I was saying, so now I only speak English fluently. (re-teaching myself Carney in honor of my Mother!)

-was potty-trained at 13 months

-was off the bottle/nip by 12 months

-learned to read & write by the age of 3 (started out by reading the newspaper to my Mom)

-started Kindergarten after just turning 4 (no pre-school back then in my town)

Lots of other random things...

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

I've always wanted to do something like that but have never had the friends...or the guts, to do it. I enjoy karaoke, though!

I kinda stumbled into it. I went to audition with my friend (she was auditioning), and we ended up singing together during the audition, then she quit and they asked me to step in instead. I got to headbang and dress all funky and scream into a microphone periodically so it was pretty awesome while it lasted. I'm still really close to all those guys. They are all married with real jobs and kids now. It was good stuff.

I highly recommend doing something insane at least once in your life (more often if possible).
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love crows and have a heart-shaped uterus. (Yeah, I'm a freak. . . ) :wink:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    There isn't really much interesting about me, but here are some random facts:
    I learned to ride a bike just last year, and I still don't know how to drive :-(
    I can't bent by point finger on my right had. I broke it when I was 7.
    I speak Russian better than my native language
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I once had my car in the body shop and when I got it back I was driving to pick my boyfriend at the time up from work. I felt something tickle my knee, when I went to scratch it I felt something hard. So I grabbed the hard thing and clutched it, while still in my pants, for two more miles until I got to his job. When I got there him and a bunch of guys were standing around, I got out and said "hold on, there's something in my pants", shook my leg, and out fell a dead mouse. :blushing: Guess I squished his head when I was clutching him. The boyfriend and all his friends cracked up. We later found the mouse had been nesting in my glove box at the body shop.

Too bad it died, but that **** is funny!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i at one point owned over 200 rubber ducks or stuffed ducks. one being 3 feet tall and around lol
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My mom and I have the same birthday. . . . and there are four sets of us all together in the family like that lol

my mom wanted to have me on her birthday but they told her i needed my own birthday and made her come back the day after lol
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    Ohh I have lots of facts about me lol

*I have a phobia of Cotton Wool Balls..
    *I have MPD
    *My boyfriend & I met online 7 Months ago..
    *I came out as a lesbian when I was 16! At 20 I had to take it back and tell everyone I liked boys after I met my bf.. lol
    *I never want to get married..
  • kirakaydawn
    Options

My sister and I are both born on the 11th, She's the 11th of Feb 1989 and I am 11th July 1990..

When we were little and ppl would ask when our birthday was we would just say the 11th..
    Everyone thought we were twins hahaha
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    I am the only one of my brothers and sisters who ended up with red hair that I've had since birth. People still ask me if I was adopted. :huh:

I am the only one in my whole family with Green eyes..
    Everyone else has Blue..
    We all know and talk about how its impossible but no one has ever came forward and said any different...
    *accepts she's a baby by cheating*
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I speak 6 languages....I don't think it's that interesting, but everyone else who finds out I do, does.....

That's amazing! I speak two ^^.

My fact- I was born with black hair but after a few days it turned mousy blonde.

I'm amazed. Which ones? I'm a linguist, I have to know. I'm working on my fifth right now.

And the opposite happened to me! I was born blonde and blue eyed. My eyes went dark a few weeks in, and my hair started turning brown around 4 years of age. All my pictures from before then are blonde, and it's the weirdest thing. I always say my parents switched me with someone and just didn't know it...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

My sister and I are both born on the 11th, She's the 11th of Feb 1989 and I am 11th July 1990..

When we were little and ppl would ask when our birthday was we would just say the 11th..
    Everyone thought we were twins hahaha

lol. . That is so awesome. . I could see that happening though since you both were so close in age.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    my parents are both hippie artists and I grew up travellng all over the place going to art festivals and gallery openings. Dur to this fact, the smell of patchulli or the inside of Whole foods brings back fond childhood memories
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I slid down the emergency landing slide of the NAOC (National Airborne Operations Center). Which is the Boeing 747 that is used for the President, VP, SecDef etc. If anything crazy ever goes down (this is the plane they sent to the whitehouse to get the VP on 9/11).
    My birthday is St. Patrick's Day
    I'm an expert shot on the M16 rifle