one interesting/ random or unique fact about you? :)

Options

Replies

• slavaheroyam
    Options
    When I was around 6, I got attacked by a group of huge seagulls at the beach and to this day, I'm still scared of birds.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I play the piano, I like to play video games against guys to show them that girls are good too lol, and I own 2 turtles, if there is a movie that I love so much I will know lines, every word, and I can organize a whole house, a person, etc (I am organized and OCD about it lol)
  • FatPandaBandit
    Options
    Wow, some of these as amazing!!

Something about me? It's hard for me to continuously run or jog because I have bad knees, I think. (Everything will be fine, and my knees are BURNNING. I quit, and 2 minutes later it's like I havent ran at all.. so, bad knees?) Also, I'm in love with Panda bears. I want a baby one sooooo bad.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I can say the alphabet faster backwards than forwards
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I had my first two children at home, (on purpose and medical people present).
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I once had my car in the body shop and when I got it back I was driving to pick my boyfriend at the time up from work. I felt something tickle my knee, when I went to scratch it I felt something hard. So I grabbed the hard thing and clutched it, while still in my pants, for two more miles until I got to his job. When I got there him and a bunch of guys were standing around, I got out and said "hold on, there's something in my pants", shook my leg, and out fell a dead mouse. :blushing: Guess I squished his head when I was clutching him. The boyfriend and all his friends cracked up. We later found the mouse had been nesting in my glove box at the body shop.
  • jules1313
    jules1313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was adopted and my adopted father has a cleft lip/palate. My husband was also adopted and we have a daughter (not adopted) who happened to be born with a cleft lip and palate. How ironic is that?

Oh, and I have 2 club thumbs.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I meet my husband online back when most people didn't even have a computer in the house! He proposed over the phone before we even meet in person. We eloped to Vegas 4.5 months after meeting in person. Married on April fool's day. :bigsmile: 17 years and still going strong! :love:

A local magazine included it in their unique engagement stories last year. :happy:

What an awesome story. I love this.
    WOW! That is truly amazing! Good for u! Oh and I :heart: Vegas!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I am an American that knows every word to the *Canadian* national anthem.

Me too :laugh: What's your excuse? Mine is that I grew up 45 minutes from the boarder.

I triple majored in college (trombone, piano, intercultural studies), and minored in German. It took me 5 years. Craziest thing is that I did my INCL major in 3 semesters (plus the semester doing my minor). Oh, and I pulled off my minor having only taken German 101 and a 6 month study abroad :noway: Don't ask me why or how, because I have no idea
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Mine I already told someone else about today... so here goes... I've been to 46 states so far. I still need Alaska, Hawaii, California, and Montana.
  • audigal2008
    Options
    Im not that interesting or random so..let me get back to ya
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options

LOL ! I'm Canadian and I only know the Canadian national anthem, I have no Idea the US one and I'm married to an American!

ME: I'm madly in love with music and I go to a lot of concerts. I have kept every single concert ticket stub in a special album specifically made for concert tickets, for the past 18 years ! That's a lot of concerts !! :heart:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband are self employed contractors....you name it i have done it.....roofing, siding, demolition, remodeling...etc...etc...and i love it......plus i look good in a tool belt :bigsmile:
  • audigal2008
    Options
    @ AmberLiscious teach me! teach me! :smile:
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Wow, some of these as amazing!!

Something about me? It's hard for me to continuously run or jog because I have bad knees, I think. (Everything will be fine, and my knees are BURNNING. I quit, and 2 minutes later it's like I havent ran at all.. so, bad knees?) Also, I'm in love with Panda bears. I want a baby one sooooo bad.

And I have really bad knees too !! :cry:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    @ AmberLiscious teach me! teach me! :smile:

LOL it helps to have a husband who knows everything...its good exercise to....metal roofing is heavy!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    @Amber, that is so awesome! I know my way around some power tools (mostly saws, which is weird...) but to be able to do it all--that's amazing!

I use this fact all the time, so I don't know if it's really that interesting or random, but I've had *counts* 12 surgeries--most of them sports-related.

In college, I lived on the top floor of a tower (7 stories up) and when the stupid high school townie kids would sneak in and set off the fire alarm, my roommates and I would sneak up to the door that led to the roof and prop it open for later. Then, we'd drink, drop acid, whatever and head to the (supposedly) locked roof-top, fire door and hang out.

I rode on a Mardi Gras float in an attempt to get a kick-*kitten* set of beads. I got kicked off the float...but I got the beads!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options

In English and French?
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I am very flexible, even at 245. My new doctor was shocked given how big I am how very limber i am. I love giraffes. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a classically trained musician. I play several instruments (violin, cello, flute) really well still. I can figure out pretty much anything else if I play around with it long enough.