!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Love that idea, Leobaby!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    I agree ...awesome idea !
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    mk so I am up and have nothing to do... so why not another round of 30DS???? who's with me???

ok shredders I did level one this afternoon and about 3 min ago I did level two... ahhhhhhhh!!!!! plank jacks= evil! im sure there is no substitution for them but they are hard to do with plates and screws in my wrist! (previously broke it) but yea i think ima drink some water n give my pillow some head =) night fellow shredders! Day two tomorrow think ima keep it at level one in the morning and level two at night!

Nice job!! I dont know what substition there is but I can ask my trainer tomorrow morning at the gym we do a Biggest Loser boot camp and its the same type of work out as 30DS and she does a ton of planks in the class so Ill ask for you!

thank you!!!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ok so day 2 level one done! tonight day two level 2 keep up the good work everyone!
  • LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done for me.

I didn't feel like I gave it my all as I was rushing. So I am going to do it again tonight when I get home from work.

I hope everyone can keep up the great work!
  • LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ok so day 2 level one done! tonight day two level 2 keep up the good work everyone!

OMG! I tried starting level 2 and let me tell you I was in pain! I ended up cutting it off and doing something else. I am not fit to start out with and figured that I may need to stay with level 1 for the full 10 days.

How are you liking it?
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great then! This list will take more than I thought so hang in there! I'll have it done in a couple hours I think :)

Let's keep up the hard work people!!! :D
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 6, Level 1 of 30DS!!

Still as sweaty as ever!! lol.

I wonder when a good time to advance to level 2 is?? When you can do all the exercises the advanced way?? Or when you're not sore anywhere anymore?? Or when you sweat less?? What do you think?

I wont switch till day 10 if i can manage the advance versions throughout by then i'll know i'm doing a good job!
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 1,level 2 done!this is my 2nd attempt of starting the dvd to complete the full 30days so i thought i wud start at level 2.MY ARMS HURT!!but i really enjoyed the workout!im planning to complete day 2 tomorrow before work so an early start for me!

because i want to start working out in the morning,wen would u guys recommend eating breakfast?wud it be before or after the workout?time restraints will prob mean i'll be working out on an empty stomach and eating breakfast afterwards,will this be ok?
  • justle
    Options
    Hey melgibson, I thought of a way to make ourselves accountable, hope you don't mind!

I'm willing to post the list of all of us once a day and check everybody that post in here and confirms they had their daily shred dose!

I just need you all to please come to this topic daily and tell us about it! We are already doing it, and it will be a better way to compare our commitment to the cause hehehe.

Since the list is HUGE I will only post it once per day (usually before midday pacific time). If you posted to late, no worries, I will update your workouts the next day.

Please remember to not quote the list or modify it, it will be a long and confusing mess LOL.

So, give me 10-20 mins to post the first list of DAY 01.

Cheers!!!

Hope you all agree :)

I :heart: this idea! It will definately make me more accountable!
  • justle
    Options
    oh and i did day 2 tonight, it hurt a lot lol!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 2 in the bag. Stayed with level 1, but upped the weights to 6lbs rather than the 4 I did yesterday. Except with the straight arm lifts cos they're a killer on 4 anyways!!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 done yesterday and I have to say I did okay but I certainly will do better. My goal by Sunday is to do it completely without mortifying. If I can I'm moving on to Level 2 :0)
  • nibbles40
    Options
    goodevening everyone, sorry im late in posting but what a day, At 8 am i thought to myself when am i going to be able to shread today as i work in my local store 9-2, then off to my second job which is a receptionist at my local gym (yes i know very convienient) 4-8 BUT i made sure i fitted inbetween the 2, and beleave me i was so pleased i did..
    well done to all the other shreaders on day 2 xx :heart:

so day 2 level 1 DONE!!!!!!!
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! New to this! TY
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 done - wow my pecs are sore!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    2 Days down, 28 to go! I feel great, though I have some (unrelated) shin splints right now. I also did some push ups with my toddler on my back, as she all but skipped nap today... Let's just say that I'm never trying that again. LOL
    Only thing is, I am using 2.5kg weights (5.5lbs) and on a few of the moves I can't keep it up right to the end and have to put them down. Also, years and years ago I broke my wrist pretty badly and it gets pretty achy if I have to carry heavy stuff and right now I'm getting some pain in it, even just typing. Any advice on what I should do
    Oh, my gosh. I'm using 5 lb handweights, and some of those moves, specifially the side lunges with lifts, KILL. I would definitely step down the weight if I had some wrist damage! Find a lighter can out of the pantry, for sure!

Shin splints?? Could you tell me more about them?? I am afraid that I may have them, but I don't know for sure if it would be that, or muscles?? My shin... area was FINE for the first 4-5 days, but then yesterday they started to hurt really bad. But it could just be muscles?? I don't know... They feel fine ish when working out, but after, they're killer. :/

Can anyone shed some light?
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do we have to to each level for 10 days? Today will be day 4 on Level 1 for me and I was wondering when I could or should move up to Level 2.

If it's too easy for you, then definitely move up!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and dusted. Wow, I feel great. Getting better with those jumping jack. Hell Yeahhhh.
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Done and done! D2 Level1. My butt and shoulders felt it this morning but just finished workout and feels great. Was going to skip the 5lbs weights today but pushed through and glad I did! Maybe a short run on the treadmill later, we will see.
    Good job to everyone who has done their workouts 2day.