!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• dawngrasso
    dawngrasso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i did each level EVERY day for 10 days - as the level got easier, i increased the weight and followed the "advanced" girl
  • MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I took a couple of days off, due to my shoulder hurting. I did L1 for about 10 days & now have started on L2. I like it, as long as it is making me sweat. I lost about 4 lbs. since I started. I feel & look better. But this is just me, everyone is different. :smile:
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to mixed it up, but I don't want to interfere with my "shredding"-lol. Some days when I don't have a lot of energy I would like to do level-1 on the days where I have a lot of energy I would do level-2. I figure it should be ok to go back and forth, especially if you are following "natalie-hard version" and not "anita=easy version"-lol. I think I heard JM say it was ok to choose any of the workout, just as long as you stick with for the 30days, but I'm not sure.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    Level 1
    5# weights
    135 cals per HRM

Sore sore sore but wanted to work out with all of you! ;)

Happy Friday!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would love to mixed it up, but I don't want to interfere with my "shredding"-lol. Some days when I don't have a lot of energy I would like to do level-1 on the days where I have a lot of energy I would do level-2. I figure it should be ok to go back and forth, especially if you are following "natalie-hard version" and not "anita=easy version"-lol. I think I heard JM say it was ok to choose any of the workout, just as long as you stick with for the 30days, but I'm not sure.

Gay11nell -- I totally agree. Better to do something, even at a lower level, than nothing!
  • CamayB
    CamayB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    day 4 level 1 done!

Day 5 level 1 done!

think im almost ready for level 2!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    i did each level EVERY day for 10 days - as the level got easier, i increased the weight and followed the "advanced" girl

This is what i'm doing. I want to build up to being able to do all the advanced moves and then move on. 10 days should be plenty, if I do it correctly and every day. My biggest challenge is push-ups the regular way!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 : COMPLETED !

I skipped out on the jumping jacks and jump rope due to TOM but I kept going with mild jogging instead. It feels really good to get it done. I am going to add 30 to 40 minutes of walk with my baby later in the day today as it's super nice out. I am very proud of myself and everyone in here. Please keep going .. we can do this !
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    d4 l1 done will do day 5 in a little bit
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    So I totally got home late and watched jersey shore.. ended up falling asleep on the sofa so pretty much what I am trying to say is that I didnt get to do day 4........... should I start over????
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So I totally got home late and watched jersey shore.. ended up falling asleep on the sofa so pretty much what I am trying to say is that I didnt get to do day 4........... should I start over????

personally i would pick up today and call it day 4... or do it twice today and call it day 4&5 either way
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ouch really feeling D5 L1!
  • paul121703lilly
    Options

personally i would pick up today and call it day 4... or do it twice today and call it day 4&5 either way

Thank you lackie09 sounds like a better idea to me.. I feel terrible though... I was hoping to get thru it without skipping a day..
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done including 30 min elliptical. Calories burned per HRM 464
  • lackie09
    Options

Thank you lackie09 sounds like a better idea to me.. I feel terrible though... I was hoping to get thru it without skipping a day..

Stuff happens! its called life lol all you can do is pick up where you are and keep going! best of luck
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Not sure I have been keeping up in this thread but I have been doing my shred everyday. Completed day 5 last night.
  • lackie09
    Options
    ok group since I weighted until 2 am to do my level two that I was supposed to do yesterday I am a little behind and very sleepy! I got my 8 hours of sleep though, rly surprised my puppy let me sleep that long! today I am going to try and go extra hard since I will be skipping Saturday because im going home to see my parents for the first time in like 4-5 months so D5 L1 bout to get done!
  • dyeager01
    dyeager01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    D9/L1 will be completed tonight...I promise. Starting L2 on Monday...I'm scared of planks.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    NEW PAGE ALREADY!!!! WHOOOP!!!!

I'M ABOUT TO START MY SECOND SHRED OF THE DAY.... LOADS OF JOBS TO DO STILL, I HOPE I GET EVERYTHING DONE.

WILL REPORT BACK WHEN HAVE DONE MY SECOND SHRED!!!!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I've been doing my work outs but forgetting to come to the thread. So today will be day 5 of doing level 1 and I'm finding it really easy. I think I'm ready for level 2 starting tomorrow or Sunday. Have a great weekend!