!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    I think I am ready to move from 3 pound weights to 5 =)
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OK I HAVE DONE MY SECOND SHRED TODAY, MANAGED SECOND ONE WITH THE 7LB WEIGHTS IN EACH HAND AGAIN!!!
    I AM GLAD ITS DONE, I HAVE A TON OF JOBS TO STILL DO THEN GET READY FOR WORK, WILL NOT STOP TILL I GET INTO BED AT ABOUT 4AM!!!

I HOPE YOU WILL ALL DO WELL TONIGHT AND THIS WEEKEND, I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL SUNDAY AS I'M AT MY BF'S PLACE UNTIL THEN, SO I WISH YOU ALL WELL WITH YOUR SHREDDING, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DO YOURSELVES PROUD!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE PEOPLE!!!! XXX :drinker:
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think I am the only weakling on here. I started level 1 on Tuesday and today will be my 4th day and I am so sore...I can barley sit down....It was so hard for me to do it again on the second day and thrid day. I could not complete my squats because of how sore my muscles were...Hopefully it will get easier for me, it seems I am the only one who is dying here. LOL.. Have a great weekened everyone. :glasses:
  • themehgetarian
    themehgetarian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Carriann2012, don't worry...pretty sure I'll be miserable too. Just did L1D1 and my muscles are super worn out even though the soreness hasn't set in yet. We'll be weaklings together until we build our strength up. :)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did it - didnt want to i hurt today due to the bikerides to and from school but i did it.
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    D4L1 done last night.

Today I have a wedding to go but I will do my shred before getting ready just after work...:grumble:

We can do this ladies (and gentlemen) :flowerforyou: !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Leobaby
    Options
    I have a question! If I were to do two workouts in one day, would that count for 2 days? So if for the next 15 days I did 2 workouts, would that mean I would have the results of the whole 30 Days in half the time (15 days?) On L1 D3 today!

skpresley,

I'm not sure about that. Following that logic, if I get crazy and do the whole 30 Shreds in a weekend (15 workouts in 5 hours on saturday and the same on sunday) I don't think I would wake up on monday with a new hot body... I have no experience as a trainer or such but I think your body needs time to change (fat cells don't melt instantly and muscle don't create itself instantly either). I think the hours resting between workouts give your body exactly that: the time it needs to change at a steady pace. I think that because I work out at night, have a nice small diner, take a shower and go to bed and in the next morning I can def. see my body changing a little. The next morning the same, and the next one....

That said, i think if I were to skip a day or working out, I will replace it with a day of double workouts, but I would do one in the morning and the other one at night. If I felt great and managed to do two workouts very close in time I would consider them as just 1 workout of 40 mins.

But then that's just what i think is logic and I could be 100% wrong about this :)
  • Leobaby
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2. Done and Done. Thank goodness....:ohwell:

mbnharrison,

Sorry I'm mixed up... I thought last time you did Day 7 on Level 1. Can you help me with the correct number of workouts on each level?

Thank you and sorry for bother you :)
  • Leobaby
    Options
    D4L1 complete. Today, for me the challenge wasn't the workout, but GETTING to the workout. It's like I think "30 whole days?!?!?" and almost psych myself out. Knowing I don't want to miss a day makes me plan better to make sure it gets done, but also makes it feel kind of daunting. Thankfully I have my husband saying "alright, it's time, let's do it" and this thread or else I just KNOW today would have been a miss. So, in case anyone else is feeling the same way, I will say I feel SO much better to have completed day 4 IN A ROW and we can do this!! :)

determinedsocialworker,

What I do is looking at this as a fitness goal (which it actually is), and just like a weight goal, i divide it in chunks and focus on one at a time. For example, I want to lose a total of 40lbs. I know people who gets motivated by the total (and i do), but if I were to be thinking "oh, I lost 1 pound, just 59 more to go!" I pretty much drop it there after a few weeks. So I'm working in goals of 10 pounds. Right now I'm 100% focused on getting to 150 pounds (only a couple to get there I think!), i don't care of 120 (my ultimate goal). When i get to 150, I will change my mindset to 140 and give my everything to reach that. Then 130 and finally (and hopefully) 120.

Fitness-wise, my goal right now is finishing 10 days of Level 1. When I get there, I will change and focus in level 2.

It works for me, one day a a time :wink:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Day 5 but I was feeling a wee bit bored, as I do, so I jumped to Lvl 3 to change up :)
  • Leobaby
    Options
    level 1 day 10 done! it sseemed harder today for some reason...but its still done! i will be away tomorrow, but plan on starting level 2 sunday when i get back! happy shredding!

sb1023,

Good luck with Level 2!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Leobaby
    Options
    Happy Friday! Day 5 done!!

And I am happy to say I am down 2 lbs! I have exceeded my goal!!
    I AM VERY EXCITED!!!

jaeone

Congratulations! Way to go girl!!! YAY!:drinker:
  • Leobaby
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-05 (17-21st October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

1amdeev......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    1stStep100..................................
    a1rose..........................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    acarmickle1................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Adina81........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    afalls11.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    alaskagirl5...................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    AleenaZ........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    Alexa712......................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    allybally6......................................
    amandae79................................
    amendoza117............................
    AwesomeJobe...........................
    ayahra..........................................
    bearcloud....................................
    bennieangel...............................
    bnigh001.....................................
    busymnmom..............................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    caicon..........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    CamayB......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    canidoit11...................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    carriann2012..............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cbekkevold..................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    charlibets....................................
    chocolattahottie..........................
    clairabell2024.............................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Clinno...........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cralder58.....................................
    cwglosin4vaca...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    deedeefelldown.........................
    determinedsocialworker..........04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    dreamz48....................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    dyeager01...................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    eew85..........................................
    elissascotland...........................04..............................04.................................00..................................00
    erinserin......................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    fallenangelloves........................
    fionarama....................................
    flabnd01......................................
    franciellejoyce............................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    galaxyhearts...............................
    Gay11nell...................................10..............................00..................................10...................................00
    genthel........................................
    heathermae1022......................
    Iholdsworth555.........................02...............................02..................................00..................................00
    jaeone.........................................05...............................05..................................00..................................00
    jam1010.....................................05...............................05..................................00..................................00
    Janel1978..................................04...............................02..................................01...................................01
    Jelybe...........................................
    JennaMarie222..........................
    JennC831...................................
    jennysmission...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    jls1661........................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    jmpierre.......................................
    jrhstarlight...................................12..............................07..................................04..................................01
    jrreed1.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    justaskforbrandy........................
    justle............................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kahavi...........................................
    kalebsmama07..........................
    Kalo10.........................................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    karensfit4life...............................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    katemcconnal............................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcmg0730...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcrojas630..................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    kdenny1.......................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kel7298........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kelsue35......................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    kezziemc......................................
    kgb6days.....................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    Kina7381.....................................
    kittenzmeow................................
    kmki87.........................................
    kstoller2.......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    kylaerin........................................
    lackie09........................................08..............................04..................................04..................................00
    lakeyaj..........................................
    lauramary2..................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    LeahSWright...............................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    Leobaby.......................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    LeslieL03.....................................
    LilacLizabeth...............................
    lildebbie.......................................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    LilyVi.............................................
    LisaSmuts...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    LittlePam.....................................
    littlesunshower...........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    lizlashley09..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    londanfudd4eva.........................
    lormc.............................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Louise12......................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    louise266.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    lovekck.........................................
    luvnsun1......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    mbnharrison...............................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    melgibson...................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    melmarie4...................................09..............................02..................................09..................................00
    mi_tai...........................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Mledieu........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    mommynmotion........................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    monih10.......................................
    monmay01...................................
    MountainMamaof2.....................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    mrshaus.......................................
    msenior........................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    needtotrack..................................
    nibbles40.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    nicoled87.....................................
    nirvana1........................................
    Nita_Bita.......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    NthnButMoonshine.....................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    nutrigaby.......................................
    paravision.....................................
    PattyCake123...............................
    paul121703lilly............................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    Prettyme924.................................
    queenmegan...............................
    Quilled...........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    rachelleahsmom.........................
    rainbow52.....................................
    rajimiah.........................................
    RealDeal27..................................04..............................04.................................00..................................00
    RedPaperClip..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    rforce85.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rhearose.......................................
    rinshillier......................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    robyng1986..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rockeraxXx....................................
    rockerbabyy..................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    ronke911......................................02...............................00.................................02..................................00
    rustiemae.....................................
    saintsteffers.................................
    sambuka8....................................05..............................05.................................00..................................00
    SarabellPlus3.............................02...............................02.................................00..................................00
    sarahkatara.................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    sb1023.........................................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    scarletlion....................................
    sdgarcia9220..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    sdmcbride10...............................
    shanintesar.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    shantronathon.............................
    Shellabella02..............................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    ShellBell4281..............................
    ShellGetsFit.................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    shellrae1973...............................
    skinnygirlswearprada................
    skinnywannebe...........................
    skpresley20.................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Skyrocket123...............................
    SmileyJ23.....................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    smileyk003...................................
    sonia2003....................................
    sorzel19........................................
    spaceEF.......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    stampinwithmb...........................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    stockers78...................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    sugarbeans.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    sunshinegirlnm..........................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    tabs4cherubs..............................01..............................01.................................00..................................00
    tageekly........................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    tammihart....................................06..............................06.................................00..................................00
    thebamboophoenix...................
    TimeToWork..............................08..............................07..................................01..................................00
    Timmay®....................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    toque_de_miel..........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    torsaer.........................................04..............................00..................................04..................................00
    trikimash.....................................04..............................03..................................01..................................00
    TVstfne........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    twinkietigress.............................
    vegangirl88.................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    VerityFrances.............................
    walkinmydoxies.........................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    wendyc122005..........................
    windyweather88........................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    xXmimiXx.....................................
    yary317........................................
    ZydecoBeauty............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00

Cheers!!!!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    so I have great news!!!!!!!! I finally figured out how to set my HRM wooooooooo go me and my technologically slow self!
  • lackie09
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 done....
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 5 but I was feeling a wee bit bored, as I do, so I jumped to Lvl 3 to change up :)

I get sore just looking at Level 3!! :laugh: But I felt yesterday as if I needed a little more as well, so I finished L1 then went back and did each exercise from L1 for 20secs each. Then I felt good and tired. But hey way to go! :drinker:

BTW love that you have Ryuk on your ticker!! Love DeathNote!!
  • lackie09
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-05 (17-21st October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

lackie09........................................08..............................04..................................04..................................00

ok I just finished day 5 level 1 you posted this b4 i posted that i had finished it though, but on level 2 tonight will be the 4th time i have done it sorry for the confusion I believe i posted D5 level 2 instead of D4 L2 so thats my bad think i might do level 2 twice tonight to catch my numbers up =)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options

I get sore just looking at Level 3!! :laugh: But I felt yesterday as if I needed a little more as well, so I finished L1 then went back and did each exercise from L1 for 20secs each. Then I felt good and tired. But hey way to go! :drinker:

BTW love that you have Ryuk on your ticker!! Love DeathNote!!

That's awesome you did some extra! Lvl 3 is tough but I like it for that reason lol.
    Thanks, I love Death Note as well obviously :D
  • melmarie4
    Options
    level 2 day 10 complete. feeling great about keeping up with this. great job everyone!
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I was getting a little bored aswell! so I turned Julian down and put on music in the background to keep me motivated during the workout ,my own music helps me a lot!!