!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 complete
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 1 done! Now off to figure out my HRM...
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i skipped level 1 day 5 today - i feel so weak. hopefully will be better tomorrow and will double up
  • trikimash
    Options
    day 5 level 1 done (forgot to post yesterday)

Keep up the great work everyone.

I think I'm going to move into level 2 sometime this weekend, I'm much less sore than I had been.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    havent had time to come on and log that i did my shredding for a few days (hubby has been home and havent seen him since august, and we were busy visiting his family) but i did get it done
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did some measuring today because I got a new bra fitted like a week ago and today it was really loose and I was like, err what's going on!? So I got out the tape measure and it turns out I've lost a total of 9.25" from all over!! Including 1.5" from my chest (explains the loose bra) and 2.5" from my waist! And it's only been 4 shred sessions for me so far (I will do today later on this evening). So pleased to already be seeing results!
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow...every one is doing great!

We babysat for 7 extra kids last night (plus our 4). Note to self, 11 kids with popcorn make a terrible mess!

I will be taking the day off today, 8 miles plus the shred makes for tiredness today! I am running a 5K tomorrow with a friend. I'd like to run it fast. If I feel like I can, I'd like to do it in 24 minutes. That would be a PR for me!

have a great day!
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 Complete!!! :bigsmile:

Man, I feel great today! Got some running around to do today. Hoping to get a treadmill workout in today after all the craziness ends. I hope everyone is working out during the weekends as well. Were are almost to Level 2, I'm scared to tell the truth. :embarassed: But with everyone's support I know I can do it.

Let's get shredding!!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D7L1 plus a 5 mile run in the books. Trying to figure out how to squeeze in my Shred tomorrow. Out the door at 6am and not home until 11pm. Not getting home until 10:30pm tonight. Do I really need to get up at 5am to squeeze this in? Ugh. Probably!!!!!
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-05 (17-21st October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

lackie09........................................08..............................04..................................04..................................00

ok I just finished day 5 level 1 you posted this b4 i posted that i had finished it though, but on level 2 tonight will be the 4th time i have done it sorry for the confusion I believe i posted D5 level 2 instead of D4 L2 so thats my bad think i might do level 2 twice tonight to catch my numbers up =)

Upsss sorry lackie09
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Level one day six, DOOOONE SON. I cannot believe I just worked out on a Saturday! What the?!?!! Thanks for the motivation to keep me going. I would have loved to of sat around for 30 minutes instead hanging with Jillian, but got through it anyway!!
  • Leobaby
    Options
    So I couldn't do the shred yesterday, so I will double today. Just did D5L1, hoping to do D6 at night :)
  • Leobaby
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-06 (17-22nd October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

1amdeev......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    1stStep100..................................
    a1rose..........................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    acarmickle1................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Adina81........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    afalls11.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    alaskagirl5...................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    AleenaZ........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    Alexa712......................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    allybally6......................................
    amandae79................................
    amendoza117............................
    AwesomeJobe...........................
    ayahra..........................................
    bearcloud....................................
    bennieangel...............................
    bnigh001.....................................
    busymnmom..............................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    caicon..........................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    CamayB......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    canidoit11...................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    carriann2012..............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cbekkevold..................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    charlibets....................................
    chocolattahottie..........................
    clairabell2024.............................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Clinno...........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cralder58.....................................
    cwglosin4vaca...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    deedeefelldown.........................
    determinedsocialworker..........04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    dreamz48....................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    dyeager01...................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    eew85..........................................
    elissascotland...........................04..............................04.................................00..................................00
    erinserin......................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    fallenangelloves........................
    fionarama....................................
    flabnd01......................................
    franciellejoyce............................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    galaxyhearts...............................
    Gay11nell...................................10..............................00..................................10...................................00
    genthel........................................
    heathermae1022......................
    Iholdsworth555.........................02...............................02..................................00..................................00
    jaeone.........................................05...............................05..................................00..................................00
    jam1010.....................................05...............................05..................................00..................................00
    Janel1978..................................04...............................02..................................01...................................01
    Jelybe...........................................
    JennaMarie222..........................
    JennC831...................................
    jennysmission...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    jls1661........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    jmpierre.......................................
    jrhstarlight...................................12..............................07..................................04..................................01
    jrreed1.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    justaskforbrandy........................
    justle............................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kahavi...........................................
    kalebsmama07..........................
    Kalo10.........................................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    karensfit4life...............................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    katemcconnal............................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcmg0730...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcrojas630..................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    kdenny1.......................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kel7298........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kelsue35......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    kezziemc......................................
    kgb6days.....................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    Kina7381.....................................
    kittenzmeow................................
    kmki87.........................................
    kstoller2.......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    kylaerin........................................
    lackie09........................................09..............................05..................................04..................................00
    lakeyaj..........................................
    lauramary2..................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    LeahSWright...............................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    Leobaby.......................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    LeslieL03.....................................
    LilacLizabeth...............................
    lildebbie.......................................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    LilyVi.............................................
    LisaSmuts...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    LittlePam.....................................
    littlesunshower...........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    lizlashley09..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    londanfudd4eva.........................
    lormc.............................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    Louise12......................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    louise266.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    lovekck.........................................
    luvnsun1......................................05..............................05...................................00..................................00
    mbnharrison...............................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    melgibson...................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    melmarie4...................................12..............................02..................................10..................................00
    mi_tai...........................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Mledieu........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    mommynmotion........................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    monih10.......................................
    monmay01...................................
    MountainMamaof2.....................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    mrshaus.......................................
    msenior........................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    needtotrack..................................
    nibbles40.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    nicoled87.....................................
    nirvana1........................................
    Nita_Bita.......................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    NthnButMoonshine.....................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    nutrigaby.......................................
    paravision.....................................
    PattyCake123...............................
    paul121703lilly............................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    Prettyme924.................................
    queenmegan...............................
    Quilled...........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    rachelleahsmom.........................
    rainbow52.....................................
    rajimiah.........................................
    RealDeal27..................................04..............................04.................................00..................................00
    RedPaperClip..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    rforce85.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rhearose.......................................
    rinshillier......................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    robyng1986..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rockeraxXx....................................
    rockerbabyy..................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    ronke911......................................02...............................00.................................02..................................00
    rustiemae.....................................
    saintsteffers.................................
    sambuka8....................................05..............................05.................................00..................................00
    SarabellPlus3.............................02...............................02.................................00..................................00
    sarahkatara.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    sb1023.........................................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    scarletlion....................................
    sdgarcia9220..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    sdmcbride10...............................
    shanintesar.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    shantronathon.............................
    Shellabella02..............................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    ShellBell4281..............................
    ShellGetsFit.................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    shellrae1973...............................
    skinnygirlswearprada................
    skinnywannebe...........................
    skpresley20.................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Skyrocket123...............................
    SmileyJ23.....................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    smileyk003...................................
    sonia2003....................................
    sorzel19........................................
    spaceEF.......................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    stampinwithmb...........................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    stockers78...................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    sugarbeans.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    sunshinegirlnm..........................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    tabs4cherubs..............................01..............................01.................................00..................................00
    tageekly........................................05.............................05..................................00..................................00
    tammihart....................................06..............................06.................................00..................................00
    thebamboophoenix...................
    TimeToWork..............................08..............................07..................................01..................................00
    Timmay®....................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    toque_de_miel..........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    torsaer.........................................04..............................00..................................04..................................00
    trikimash.....................................06..............................05..................................01..................................00
    TVstfne........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    twinkietigress.............................
    vegangirl88.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    VerityFrances.............................
    walkinmydoxies.........................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    wendyc122005..........................
    windyweather88........................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    xXmimiXx.....................................
    yary317........................................
    ZydecoBeauty............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00

Cheers!!!!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Whew, just finished Day 6 on Lvl 3 still, my fav of the levels. I also included 6 week 6 pack afterwards and burnt more calories with it than the Shred. I will be incorporating that in so most days I will be doing both dvds. If I feel up to it later today ( I mean it is Saturday for goodness sake) I will also do some Leslie Sansone walking.
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ok, so somehow I seem to have lost the ability to count (as a primary school teacher that is a little worrying haha). I said that I had only done 4 days on this so far, but I've done every day since Monday. So, unless I'm working this out wrong (and feel free to correct me!) I have just done my 6th day on Level 1.

So that's Day 6 Level 1.

Getting so much easier now, though I still cannot for the life of me do pushups. I'm not sure I ever will haha. xxx
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 2 completed this morning.i did find the workout harder today,maybe because i done it in the morning when i usually exercise in the evening?

i was planning on doing another this evening but I went into my first floatation tank this afternoon which was amazing!feel so relaxed,i dont want to 'ruin' the experience!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level one - complete!

Also did 1200 m swimming, and took the dog for two big muddy walks! I've earned myself a wee treat.. Anyone else spotted Natalie (? Hard girl) cheating in the lunge and curl exercise? Guess when you have a body like that you can afford to cheat every now and then ;) !
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D6L1 Done with an extra hard treadmill workout. Earned my meal and dessert for tonight. Now where to eat that's a treat but has some healthier choices. :drinker:
  • lauramary2
    Options
    D5L1 completed!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    OK! We had a nasty cold run through my whole fam, coupled with shin splints-- it was actually kind of convenient, b/c it forced me to rest, and my calves are feeling ready now. I made it to Spin on Wed, but otherwise didn't work out. So I missed 2 days of the 30DS, but got back into the swing this morning (it hurt!). That puts me at 4 workouts at level 1, counting today. I'm going to try to do it twice today, tomorrow, and/or another day early week here, to catch up. Of course, I started early then started over to join the group, so I don't feel as bad as it sounds.
    OK, done with excuses. LOL
    You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work!