!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I fancied a change - so did my Day 7 as Level...boy did that work up a sweat! Think I will alternate between Level 1 and 2 for the next few days for a bit of variety.

I just can't believe that we have all just about completed the first week - congratulations to all and hang on in there - this is going to be worth it!!

thanks for sharing this idea! i'm doing my 6th workout today and i am starting to feel much stronger in many areas so instead of doing another straight 5 days of level 1 i think i mix in 1 or 2 levels 2 workouts in there andease myself in. good thought! let us know how this works for you :)
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am so tired. I will double up tomorrow. 1 in the am and 1 in pm. MY BRAIN NOT IN TUNE
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D7L1 done. I noticed, that the workout seems to go by a bit quicker. Looking forward to moving up to L2 in a few days.
  • LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 8 and 9 complete. I forgot to post yesterday!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I normally do my workout between breakfast and lunch and decided to wait til after lunch, big mistake. Even though I waited almost 2 hours I was still so full I didn't work out as hard. I followed with a 10 minute ab workout on demand and will do something else later tonight as well. But Lvl 3 Day 7 completed.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 (My 12) done!

I need heavier weights, but none of the stores near me sell them :(
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 7 done.
    Now need to clean up my eating - which starts tomorrow with detox. I'll be accountable here on this thread, so will check in here every day to let you know I've done it!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Shredders!!! :drinker:

I'm pleased to report back to you all and say that I managed my shred today, plus I did a 15 minute run too, I have failed miserably with my weights and abs this week though but I did do three runs and 7 shreds with 7lbs of weight in each hand, so I'm quite happy that I did at least meet 2 of my targets and the most important thing is I have started to get used to daily workouts again which was my reason for starting this group, purely selfish!!!

I'm really pleased to see so many of you still hard at it, it does get easier I promise!!
    I'm staying with level 1 next week, even though I miss level 2 now, I want to master those full push ups and anterior raises with a stone of weight!! I love level 1 and even though I am slightly bored of it I know I still have more to get from it with these weights and I love the visible changes that happen each time I do this challenge so I'm sticking with it.

Good luck for all your goals this week everyone, I hope you all work really hard, push yourself and be proud!!!

Happy Sunday xxx :flowerforyou:
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have done 8 days of level one in a row!!! Im actually looking forward to doing day 9 when I get home from work - what a turn around from day 1 :)
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I didn't post on Friday. OOPS!!!
    Anyway, did D8L1 today. :happy:
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 today, felt great! I took the tip to listen to my own music, and loved that.

Wish me luck, I'm starting week 5 over again on the C25K, after taking almost a week off for shin splints.... :)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 today, felt great! I took the tip to listen to my own music, and loved that.

Wish me luck, I'm starting week 5 over again on the C25K, after taking almost a week off for shin splints.... :)

Good for you getting that far in C25K! i just finished week one. i've had bad shin splints one night but i walked through them and somehow they worked themselves out. glad to hear ou're feeling better though and that i'm not the only one doing both!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L1D8 Complete!!!! Had to take 2 days off due to a stiff neck....must have been the weather ;( i felt even stronger today and ready to face L2 on Wednesday!!!!!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well I finished D8 L1, I upped the weights today to 5lbs and made it through all sets but the last one and then had to switch back to threes.

Got a cold coming on so I had to modify some of the cardio so I could breathe :tongue: but I made it through!

Going to get to bed early and take some NyQuil
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    cant believe its been a week and i actually made it through all 7 workouts!! yay 7 days down 23 to go!!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options

Did it, and it felt great! Tried out the Vibram 5 Fingers for the second time, and they seem to be the antidote to shin splints for me.
  • trikimash
    Options
    Day 6 level 2 workout today

didn't get my shred in yesterday, but got back to it today. going to try to double up tomorrow if i can handle it.

have a great week fellow shredders
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D7L1 done.
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 7 , Level 1 : COMPLETE !

I dreaded working out all day today ..and finally dragged myself to do it and just got it done at 8:30 pm :) SO PROUD !!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE !
    ( doing virtual jumping jacks to cheer everyone on for getting 1 week done ) Woohoo!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 done. Feeling much stronger, even using 5 lbs on all the strength exercises. Not really seeing any changes in my body yet though but I'm sticking with it. Also first time tonight with the HRM and I was burning more than I thought!