Catch phrases that annoy you....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    "Slept like a baby." Clearly you've never met a real baby.
  • kasperazgirl
    kasperazgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "just Saying"
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    SMH and FML. Particularly that last one as my 17 year old uses it for personal tragedies such as being out of Coke and spilling nail polish. Her life is incredibly hard.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    anyone that prefaces a phrase with "i don't mean to be rude..." or "not trying to be mean..." or something like that. saying those things is not an excuse to say whatever you want.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    "epic" is stupid. i hear people say that and i just want to slap them!!
  • debray33
    Options
    love that
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I hate it when someone is referring to some food they think is awesome and they say "It's better than sex".

Come on, seriously? I've had some great food, but none of it's been better than sex... puhleeessseeeee:noway:
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    "I'm not being..."

followed by the exact thing they are actually being (racist, rude, sexist, a ****). Rage!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I was too lazy to read the whole thread to see if someone else posted this one but I heard it at work today and it made my skin crawl...
    "jeally" as in "OMG you're going there? I'm super jeally!" IT'S JEALOUS! YOU'RE A 40 SOMETHING WOMAN NOT A PRETEEN SAY THE F**KING WORD IT'S NOT CUTE!

OOO! and the word "tween".

Pretty much any time someone shortens a word all cutesy makes my flesh peel. ::shudders::