Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! I'm honored to be with such a great group! For the challenge this week, I want us to do my favorite exercise: punch combos. I remember when I was 297 lbs earlier this year and this was pretty much all that I could do. It made me feel empowered and strong. Let's aim for 25 combos per day with a goal of doing the exercise 5 out of the 7 days this week. The more...the merrier! If you can do more, please do. It's pretty addicting.

Each Punch combo consists of the four punches - jab, cross, hook, uppercut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yor1dHH6orE
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of the this week biggest losers!!!

Kristen you look amazing on your before and afters!!!

Sorry didn't get my weigh in this morning I was still 170.8 I seriously feel like I am being held hostage this is insane I can't imagine why my body wont let this weight go. I didn't work out as much I am feeling bad praying I don't have strep throat.

Here here to another week for all of us who may have maintained or gained this week i wish you all a successful week ahead!!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Kristen you look amazing !! All your hard work is really paying off.
    Only six weeks left I can't believe it. I really have to get my *kitten* in gear.

Congratulations to all you losers !!!:laugh:

Have a wonderful week next week and YES we can do this !!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 198.2
    this week - 195.8

week's loss - 2.4 lbs! :drinker:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

My hips do stick out more than my waist. Apparently, not in this picture. ;-) I wish I had been documenting my progress with measurements and pictures in underwear or bathing suit also. But I haven't. At least not yet. I guess I'll do that now for the rest of my journey.

You look fabulous!!! Congrasto all the losers. Woohooo
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are looking so HOT, Kristen! :flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the nice comments! :blushing: I'll write more, later.

weight.png[/url]
  • jek002
    jek002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI KC, and everyone else.... sorry for being MIA. I am now employed and I'm getting used to a new routine, which hasn't included MFP for the past few weeks! I will have to set a reminder on my phone to weigh in next week. Hope everyone has been doing well and congrats to those who have stayed on track this whole time! It definitely takes commitment!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My youngest sister had her baby yesterday (it was stressful awaiting my nephew's arrival, b/c w/her last delivery, she hemorrhaged to the point of a priest, surgery & multiple blood transfusions). I am happy to say Mommy & baby are both doing great!

Also yesterday, we got the test results back on my other new nephew (my other sister had twins 3 weeks ago). He has a rare metabolic disorder called MCAD. the next 4 months are the most critical. It's tricky b/c he needs to be fed every 3 hours and the clock starts at the beginning of a feeding. He also has a cleft lip - so he is a slow eater so someone is basically up all night - and they live 1.5 hours away from family. We are so blessed though . He is such a lovebug!!

So - the goings on there have been making my schedule very crazy & I am quite "scrambled" schedule & organization wise. I am doing my best to keep up with at least maintaining during this stressful crazy time.

I am heading to my sisters tomorrow, which means added work stress from missing a day (I had 2 kids home sick Monday, so I'm already behind)... and added scheduling stress - but what is family for? My sister is having a really hard time right now with a 2 year old + twins - her hubby working - and the worry about baby boy (plus - hello - hormone central!).

I hope to be able to be a better support to all of you in the coming weeks.

Many hugs,
    Amy
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Congratulations to all the losers - and KC you look fabulous!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    amy, wonderful news on your sister and baby.....since this time is typically stressful anyways, and with all you have going on , dont add to it with weight worries....just be as carefull as you can be and dont eat foods that wont be GOOD foods(cookies, candies, cakes, or other ful fat foods) but dont make weight loss a stress also to you now....good luck:flowerforyou:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    I needed some motivation today, and it's so nice to have this group and all of MFP to come to for that needed push! I've been slacking a bit every since I got that cold a few weeks back. The cold went away, and I was left with that hacking cough....and then when the cough finally went away, I got the sniffles again. ARGGGHH! Anyway, I wasn't logging calories diligently and I wasn't exercising hardly at all. I was just lucky I lost a good amount of weight at the beginning of this challenge...and I somehow had that small loss last week too. I didn't deserve it, not really, but I'll take it! :) Anyway.....I came here this AM and read some MFP success stories and all your posts. I logged my breakfast and lunch calories, and I even did a 5 mile WATP video before lunch. Yep....I'm feeling good, and I'm hoping I'm back on track!

KC......you seriously look fantastic! How good you must feel to know you are looking so amazing!!!

Amy, glad to hear your youngest sister and baby are doing great! So sad about the little nephew with the MCAD. Your poor sister! Having twins is tough enough, but now with the little guy having this problem! You are a good sister to be going to go and help her out....especiallly since you have 3 of your own to worry about and the driving distance. Sending good thoughts and prayers that the little guy will be okay!

Take care everyone and have a nice weekend! I'll have 3 of my grandsons (9 months, 2 1/2 yrs old, and 7 yrs old) who will be staying with me all weekend while their mom who is a nurse works and my son, their dad, is away for the weekend. Watching the boys and having to clean and food shop and get ready for Thanksgiving.....oh my! :laugh:

Lyn
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Prayers, hugs and lots of love to everyone. It's hard just to log in lately but I am staying committed!!
    Have a fit and awesome weekend
    Kim
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Thanks for the good thoughts & support.

I'm hanging in weight-loss/temporary maintenance wise :)

gmomlyn - enjoy those grandbabies this weekend - sounds BUSY!

We will be heading to my in-laws later next week. Since it will be a bit quieter there (aka - no house to clean & distractions) - I'm going to try to focus on a plan of action to get myself back in gear.

Many hugs to all,

Amy
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Kristen our fearless leader. You look wonderfully Sexy!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    NewImproved2011 - Are you feeling better?

AmyByExample - Yay for your youngest sister's baby (and her) doing so great! I'm sorry to hear about your new little nephew. :-( I think it's fabulous that you are at least trying to maintain since it is just one more thing to add on an already full plate. I'm glad that you are able to be such a help to your sister!

gmomlyn - I hear ya... I've been slacking a bit too ever since I was really sick last month. I've been doing decent with my food but not as good as I used to with my exercise. :-( The slacking is definitely showing up in my slower weight loss.

Thanks again, everyone, for all of the nice comments! Here's to a great weekend!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for the week! Can't believe it's so close to our end goal date!

09/05: 152
    09/12:150
    09/19:148
    09/26:148.3
    10/03: <<<>>>144
    10/10:144
    10/17:140.3
    10/24:139.3
    10/31: <<<>>>137.1
    11/07:135.4
    11/14:133.8
    11/21: 132.2