6 week 6 pack challenge

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    I finally got the form down for those awkward side planks. I realized I had my hand on the floor too far out from my shoulder. When I brought it in closer and did the move, I actually felt it in my lower obliques so I knew I was doing it right!

And I finally figured out how to the the side crunches properly so that I actually felt something.

That's good progress!

LOL i was having same issue and realized the same thing, my arm was stretched out far beyond my shoulder, I am finally feeling it where I am suppose to, inner thighs... haha... same with side crunches... :))
  • cocolo89
    day 4 today!! woohoo, I'm glad I got it in earlier today! :)) and BIG bummer, I lost my measurements, so now I have no idea if they changed or not! I just know my starting weight was 128.1 and I am currently 125.9... Hmmm
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    day 4 today!! woohoo, I'm glad I got it in earlier today! :)) and BIG bummer, I lost my measurements, so now I have no idea if they changed or not! I just know my starting weight was 128.1 and I am currently 125.9... Hmmm

Great weight loss in just a couple of weeks!
  • susanjackson66
    Week 3 Day 4 Level 2 complete! Hopefully I will be able to get in this workout tomorrow so I can have my five days. I will take measurements sometime this weekend and see if I have lost anything. Everyone have a great Friday!!:smile:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    YAY got back in today with Day 8 of week 2, getting there. I was faltering a bit today with this one but then low and behold my bf came home early, unexpected so I had to pick my game up, LOL. Feel so much better and hoping to get in the rest of this week this weekend.
    I need to figure out about my side crunches to, I as well don't feel it. hmmmm I believe I am doing side planks correctly not 100% sure but I think I am close.
  • susanjackson66
    Completed Week 3 Day 5 Level 2. Will probably start Week 4 on Monday! Maybe tomorrow, we will see!
  • susanjackson66
    YAY got back in today with Day 8 of week 2, getting there. I was faltering a bit today with this one but then low and behold my bf came home early, unexpected so I had to pick my game up, LOL. Feel so much better and hoping to get in the rest of this week this weekend.
    I need to figure out about my side crunches to, I as well don't feel it. hmmmm I believe I am doing side planks correctly not 100% sure but I think I am close.

Good job getting back to it!
  • cocolo89
    day5week3 along with 63mins of treadmill... fuuuuuun stuff... taking a break tomorrow! see y'all on Monday! : ))
  • jrhstarlight
    I forgot to report yesterday I did Day 9 though YAY.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    I'm just about at the end of week 5 now, one more day tomorrow and then its onto the 6th and final week. I don't have a 6 pack, but I do have more definition down my sides definitely. I wasn't trying to lose weight, though I am currently 1 lb lighter anyway. It will be interesting what the tape measure says, I can't honestly say I've honestly noticed a big change, but then I have hardly any clothes that actually fit me!!
  • susanjackson66
    Week 4 Day 1 Level 2 complete! Didn't get a chance to measure over the weekend. Maybe today. I am thinking about when I start Week 5 adding ankle weights for a bigger calorie burn! We will see. Have a great Monday everyone!:smile:
  • susanjackson66
    I'm just about at the end of week 5 now, one more day tomorrow and then its onto the 6th and final week. I don't have a 6 pack, but I do have more definition down my sides definitely. I wasn't trying to lose weight, though I am currently 1 lb lighter anyway. It will be interesting what the tape measure says, I can't honestly say I've honestly noticed a big change, but then I have hardly any clothes that actually fit me!!

I am also noticing more definition down my sides. Now if I could just lose the fat below the belly button, I would be good!!
  • cocolo89
    Week 4 Day 1 Level 2 complete! Didn't get a chance to measure over the weekend. Maybe today. I am thinking about when I start Week 5 adding ankle weights for a bigger calorie burn! We will see. Have a great Monday everyone!:smile:

wow awesome idea! never thought about it!! i need to go buy some now! LOL... this is my last challege before I stop with all this weight-loss thing so i need to make the most of it! :))

hello everyone! well week 4 day 1 level 2!! woohoo, bring it on :) I re-took measurements- bummed I can't compare them to my last ones since I lost them... well I can really notice a difference, I don't have a 6pk but when i flex my stomach muscles, its really hard so i know underneath my baby-flab is a 6pk in training :)) LOL
  • shoppie

I don't have a 6pk but when i flex my stomach muscles, its really hard so i know underneath my baby-flab is a 6pk in training :)) LOL

:laugh: this is precisely the same as me!! TBH I am getting sick of hearing her say the same things again now 'isn't your time precious? Don't you want to get the most out of it?' :explode: They are all true, just get very tedious when you know her lines word for word and precisely where they are! Finished with week 5 tomorrow - bring it on!!
  • susanjackson66
    Week 4 Day 2 Level 2 complete! Everyone have a great day!:smile:
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    I am on level 1 and will be for one more week. i was curious, what are the differences you are seeing in level 2, how does she make it harder exactly and what types of things are difficult for you all in her level 2? does she put any different cardio stuff in there or is it the same (plank jacks and stuff)... i'm not there yet but wondered what you all thought of it.
  • jrhstarlight
    I am on level 1 and will be for one more week. i was curious, what are the differences you are seeing in level 2, how does she make it harder exactly and what types of things are difficult for you all in her level 2? does she put any different cardio stuff in there or is it the same (plank jacks and stuff)... i'm not there yet but wondered what you all thought of it.

You're in for a treat! Where as in 1 is mostly floor work 2 is opposite where your butt hardly ever hits the floor, alot of standing work and planks. I think but dont remember it all too well but maybe she repeats like 1 move some are a harder version of level 1. Its just almost night and day to me anyway.

Hopefully I will get in Day 10 to finish off week 2 today. I thought I would be doing better this week but forgot my bf has 3 days off work and when he is home all routine and schedule goes out the window. Plus I can't workout in the Living room and have to drag all my stuff to bedroom where I have maybe 60% less space of what I usually have in the living room :( Plus I have to watch on my laptop vs the big tv :( I will do my best got to get on this.
  • shoppie
    I totally agree re: level 2 versus 1 - with my HRM, the first circuit of level 1 dipped below 'exercise' levels several times (when on the floor basically) but you are hardly on the floor at all - I went from burning about 240 to 330 ish!! I'm now back down to just under 300 going into week 6, but it is hard and really revs your metabolism for sure.

Finally finished week 5 today DAY OFF tomorrow - but am doing Jillian anyway, BFBM :laugh:
  • cocolo89
    day2 of week 4 level 2 done.... OMG i hate this level. LOL... I consider myself in pretty good shape and I can't seem to keep up with it!! I should probably get an earlier start on it, that might be the problem. I usually do my workouts at night... OH AND I FOUND MY MEASUREMENTS!

Level 1 results: High waist: -1/2in
    Belly button area: -1in
    Lower waist(the bottom pooch area where all the baby flab likes to hang out..LOL) -1 1/2in

looking forward to seeing more results!!
  • cocolo89
    day 3 of week 4 done! also did 60mins of treadmill..