How do you like to be flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    When women just throw themselves at me while taking off all their clothes. Man that's the greatest.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anyone flirt with me in I can't remember how long....but a compliment is nice.
    I don't believe that for a second

Sadly it is true Lol.

Hello there! th_flirt.gif

Lol, Umm Hello :blushing:
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Genuine compliments. A little subtlety. I also prefer to be flirted with buy a sober guy instead of a drunk one. It just means more.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea. Whenever I used to go out, I never got even a glance from a guy, so I eventually gave up. I try smiling and saying hi to guys when I'm out walking/running/at the gym, but still never even get a glance, so I've given up doing that now, too. Oh well.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I like when a guy smiles or buys me a drnk, maybe asks me to dance. My husband doesn't dance with me so he doesn't mind if this happens.

I like when they give you compliments, nice compliments not rude/nasty things. I know they means well but it's like um, why do you assume it is ok to talk like that to me?
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    When women just throw themselves at me while taking off all their clothes. Man that's the greatest.

haha!
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    really, i like to be treated like a piece of meat. tell me i'm sexy and you just want to do me. not that it'll get you anywhere, as i'm married, but it's still nice to hear!!

I agree to it is nice to know somebody besides my husband wants me, lol. But if all they can say is "I wanna (bleep) you so bad, I would (bl;eeps ) you like this and that, after a while it's kinda like um, thanks, so you like my eyes? LOL

I also like when a guy pays compliments to my face rather than body parts so much, I know I have a big chest, but do you really want to be the 50th guy tonight to tell me that?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one's said this yet... ask me to dance. No bump and grind kind of dancing, but a real dance, like a two-step, waltz, hell, even a polka will get the job done.

When my husband and I started dating, he used to throw popcorn down my low-cut shirts... apparently that works on me too :noway:
    I swing dance but it's hard to find women that can follow. I also, waltz, tango, foxtrot and rumba but swing dance is by far my favorite.

I'm not on the market, but 10 years ago that pick up line would have picked me up!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

just in case you were wondering, you're supposed to throw dollar bills at them . . . and in certain states you can get kicked out for touching above the knee.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Can't believe no one's said this yet... ask me to dance. No bump and grind kind of dancing, but a real dance, like a two-step, waltz, hell, even a polka will get the job done.

When my husband and I started dating, he used to throw popcorn down my low-cut shirts... apparently that works on me too :noway:
    I swing dance but it's hard to find women that can follow. I also, waltz, tango, foxtrot and rumba but swing dance is by far my favorite.

I'm not on the market, but 10 years ago that pick up line would have picked me up!

haha, my husband use to throw popcorn down my shirt to, so that he could be a so kind a get it out for me. Must be a secret because I had no idea this was so popular, guess it is smart tho, I married him didn't I? LOL
  • artvandelay85
    Options
    *taking lots of notes*
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anyone flirt with me in I can't remember how long....but a compliment is nice.
    I don't believe that for a second

Sadly it is true Lol.

Hello there! th_flirt.gif

Lol, Umm Hello :blushing:

smiley-love005.gif
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

How is that considered a pickup line?
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    when someone says something totally unexpected, not the normal chit chat lol

Like stop looking at will or you'll fall in love!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I LUV WHEN A MAN FLASHES A SMILE AT ME...AND LOOKS INTO MY EYES...I THINK THATS SEXY...
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    A look and/or a smile is all it takes.
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wit... use your brain in playful banter and it's on
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    I like when a guy asks for my number and then calls or texts just to say hi... its nice to know someone is thinking of you.. :-)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

just in case you were wondering, you're supposed to throw dollar bills at them . . . and in certain states you can get kicked out for touching above the knee.

I don't carry alot of 1s at the gym but I'll remember the next time. hehe
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I like the simple, "hi, can I buy you a drink?" with some genuine convesation stuff. But LOVE cheesy pick up lines like this one from Jason Sudeikis..."how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice" ha!