How do you like to be flirted with?

Options

Replies

• pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    Well, she definitely would have to take the initiative, because i'm generally shy around girls & i don't pick up on "flirting" as well as some other guys may. So probably just some type of physical contact and/or smiling. The direct and less painful way would be to just to tell me i'm smoking hot and throw me down on a bed or something. :wink:
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    With oral sex.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I like the simple, "hi, can I buy you a drink?" with some genuine convesation stuff. But LOVE cheesy pick up lines like this one from Jason Sudeikis..."how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice" ha!
    I loved that movie
  • CheetoBandoto
    Options
    I've started talking to cashier at work on occasion. Yesterday, she kept glancing and smiling at me as I walked by. When we finally got a chance to talk, she kept laying her hand on my upper chest and shoulder, and then rested her arm against mine and sort of snuggled up as she looked at me. The signals were pretty clear, so if she wanted to get a point across it worked! XD
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Love it when it's done tastefully and respectfully. :happy: I don't like feeling like a piece of meat dangling in front of a starving wolf. :devil:

Well said.

I like when a guy helps me out, e.g. holds the door open, clears snow off my car, etc. and connects his eyes with mine while putting on the best smile and manners when doing it.

If he whistles or gives me any of those comments that scream sexual turn on, then I won't give him the time of day.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It's all in the eyes, glance, look away, glance back. A little bit of sparkle, a hint of a smile, a hint of suggestion.

Then banter, witty conversation and some killer dance moves and you've got me :P
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    make it known that you will make time for me and that I am important to you. I hate when a guy is too wrapped up in his own whatever.....and you are just for when he has time....
  • kaf330
    kaf330 Posts: 61
    Options
    the eyes start it all. nice smile needs to follow...in the end all the flirting wont help if he is a jerk...he has to be able to make me laugh. i bartend on weekends so i have seen all the "moves" guys make on girls and girls make on guys. dont suggest becoming a bartender to meet guys though... im still single!! LOL
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    Honestly, just start a conversation with me if you're interested. I'm a big girl, I know how to respectfully decline. No need for head games, leading someone on, etc.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Initiative goes a long way for me because I'm kind of shy and would pretty much never make the first approach.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    This may sound corny...but I LOVE it when a guy winks and smiles at me hahahaha I become Jell-O
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    This may sound corny...but I LOVE it when a guy winks and smiles at me hahahaha I become Jell-O
    That doesn't sound corny at all.
  • jillmichelle7
    Options
    i liked to be picked on....in a kind way!! A good way to get a laugh out of me is always best!!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I like to be ey-fu#ked...no lie LOL
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Who doesn't like a good Eye Rogering now and then?
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    T_R_A_V wrote: »

THIS^^^
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    I'll take it anyway I can get it. Let's say frequently though!
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Just flirt with me; I love a good sense of humor and a sweet smile they work well.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    I like when zombies are resurrected from their intweb graves.
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Intelligently