Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I only got in 56oz of water today lower than norm for me but I got distracted have to get more water in tomorrow
  • TakenControl
    Options
    Weigh in

SW- 278
    CW- 275.8 10/26/11
    lost -2.2lbs

Christmas GW - 258
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and just wanted to cry :sad: My weight didn't move at all from last week, I'm so frustrated! I've only been on here for two weeks. The first week I just watched what I ate and lost 4 lbs, it was great! This past week I started exercising thinking that the numbers would just fly off the scale and instead they haven't budged at all. I'm staying under my calories and drinking between 8-13 glasses of water a day. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Is my body just in total shock of me exercising it doesn't know what to do? Lol HELP, I need advice!!!
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and just wanted to cry :sad: My weight didn't move at all from last week, I'm so frustrated! I've only been on here for two weeks. The first week I just watched what I ate and lost 4 lbs, it was great! This past week I started exercising thinking that the numbers would just fly off the scale and instead they haven't budged at all. I'm staying under my calories and drinking between 8-13 glasses of water a day. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Is my body just in total shock of me exercising it doesn't know what to do? Lol HELP, I need advice!!!

Sorry you are feeling discouraged! The first week or so I think everyone loses a bunch--I lost 6 lb! But it's mostly water. What kind of exercise are you doing? If it's strength training, you may just be building some muscle. Don't stop--you will see results! Also, did you take any measurements? Sometimes you can lose inches without losing pounds.
  • sofiaruns
    sofiaruns Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in:

Current Weight: 172
    Goal Weight by 12/25: 159
    Dream weight: 140 by 4/1/2012
  • sofiaruns
    sofiaruns Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in:

Current Weight: 172
    Goal Weight by 12/25: 159
    Dream weight: 140 by 4/1/2012
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've not measured myself so that is a good idea. Exercising I've been doing the treadmill, walking the dog when the weather is nice, exercise bike, and Wii aerobics...no strengh training yet.
  • shanny5535
    Options
    Weigh in Day--lost 2.2 pounds this week! Was hoping for a little more but a loss is a loss!
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Last week: 201
    This week: 199.5
    -1.5 lb

Would like to see more, but I know now that my first week is up things will be going a little more slooooooowly :smile: It's good to be back in ONEderland!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    SW: 180
    CW: 179
    Xmas GW: 170
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day... lost 3.2
    Last week 231
    This week 227.8

FINALLY! I was not seeing the scale move for the last few weeks, however, I did move my belt a notch, so I know my measurements are at least shrinking. Looking forward to this weeks push-up challenge, that is my least favorite exercise, now I have to do them....
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    72 oz for me today. 200 crunches, 50 squats and 1247 calories burned with cardio

Wow!! Great job!!! Way to burn up them calories!!!!

Thank you! I have a stationary bike in front of my tv and I don't let myself watch any of my shows unless I am riding. its the only way I get the cardio in.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo in.

start weight- 164.0
    goal weight- 154.0

10 pounds to go!!!
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

I really understand this. I usually lose weight every other week. I work out everyday, and do a ton of cardio but my weight loss is very slow. Just keep up the good work and I am sure you will see a difference next week. Four pounds in the first week is awesome. I usually lose that in a month.:smile:
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    I'm in...

started yesterday

SW 338.2 lbs

GW (for x-mas) 300.0 lbs

Total loss by x-mas 38.2 lbs
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hello, darlings! mind if i join you? i would love some extra pushing through the winter end game!

cw: 191
    gw: 183 (wedding weight)

is there a particular weigh in day, or do we keep what we've got going? happy hump day!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Count me in...and PUSH ME ALONG THE WAY!! LOL

Start weight: 176
    December 24: 157
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I want to join in! I'd love to have to take my Xmas clothes back for a smaller size :wink:
    Current Weight: 181
    Xmas Goal: 166
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm in :wink:
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Maybe eat a few more of your calories? I know that when I started to really work out, the same thing happened to me and when I was told to make sure to eat more calories, that worked and the scale moved again this week. I haven't gone over, and I don't usually eat back all of my exercise calories, but I do try to hit my daily goal. Not sure if this would work for you also, but it did work for me!