Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in another group and realized that i went down to 191.2 from my starting weight. but then I gained 2 lbs, so I'm at 133.6 atm. Hopefully I should be able to get another round of the shred in after this one before christmas. But my point is, I'm gaining muscle so I'm gaining weight. I don't think Ill be able to do my original goal of 178lbs but I'm SURE going to try. Keeping my goal the same but I'm not going to cry if I'm within 5 lbs of that goal weight.(which would be 183lbs) So we shall see.
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So far today I've drank 48 oz's. Thats pretty good for me-I usually wait till to late and then try to drink it all at bedtime.
    I have burned 900 calories with cardio today and done my 100 crunches and 50 squats.
    I won't be able to do the push ups challenge as I have carpel tunnel in my wrists-so I think I will do some work with my excercise band for my arms during that challenge instead.
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi all! It's 2:45 here and I've had 72 oz of water so far! Feeling good about weighing in tomorrow. Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    64oz in and will take in 16.9 more during my working out later tonight. This Challenge was awesome. Even got one of my co-workers to do it with me today. She got her 64oz in no problem. Good Luck to everyone who is weighing in tomorrow! I know I'm hoping up and jumping on the scale. Haven't really weighted myself and logged it for about 2 weeks now. Good numbers I hope.
  • Annie092
    Options
    Hey all! I'm sorry to report that I haven't done very good on my water intake this weekend. Am working on it today more. I've probably gotten 24 oz. in today and it's 3:45 here, But I just got to work and have got a lot of stuff to do yet, that will make me thirsty, so I'm hoping that I will be able to get in at least 24 oz. more.
    I did better with my eating this week. Never went over once....although I came very close. :ohwell: Haven't been on the scale's yet because I"m waiting for tomorrow. Hoping to get good results!!! (crossing fingers!!)
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I weigh on the 1st and 15th so I will post then.

CW: 208
    CGW: 195
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    it's almost 3pm and I've only had 10 oz - plus a cup of Green Tea.

I've been so busy in the office today. I'm gonna try to catch up now. Cheers!:drinker:
  • ktjones3
    Options
    I have had my fair share of water today. It is 4:52pm here and I've had about 10 cups. Still have an afternoon workout and dinner so I'll get about 12-14 cups total.
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Playing catch up with my water today. Trying to hydrate so I can work out. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • MIssFinny
    MIssFinny Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Much better water intake today....and a really good jog! I beat my best time by 1.5 min =) Keep up the good work everyone!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Ok not a great day on diet or water intake, but I did manage about 45 minutes of aerobics today. That's a super accomplishment for me so I'm proud of that. Now to get rid of my potato chip addiction. Interested to see what the scale says.
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    cw 187.4
    GW by x-mas 175

weekly goal 1.5lbs lost weekly!

Add me friends I NEED and would love the MOTIVATION!
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    72 oz for me today. 200 crunches, 50 squats and 1247 calories burned with cardio
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I have to find out what my start weight is because the weight I have as my signature... was 3 months ago! I hope I'm close, but I needed this group to help me to focus! Thanks for starting this!
  • shanny5535
    Options
    Hit the Water Goal today! Did a good job this week but nervous about the weigh in.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Have done petty well with the water goal the last 2 days. Looking forward to the new challenge!
  • Annie092
    Options
    72 oz for me today. 200 crunches, 50 squats and 1247 calories burned with cardio

Wow!! Great job!!! Way to burn up them calories!!!!
  • Annie092
    Options
    Hit the Water Goal today! Did a good job this week but nervous about the weigh in.

(sigh) Me too. I'm very nervous about the weigh in. I've done really good this week, I think. Staying under my calorie goal and exercising a lot more. It's just that I've never succeeded before at this losing weight stuff. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow.
  • icklecyberfairy
    icklecyberfairy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Technically, it is Wednesday here.

LW: 211lb
    CW:209.2lb
    Lost: 1.8lb

GW: 199lb
    To go: 10.2lbs
  • SexSeaCow
    SexSeaCow Posts: 21 Member