For all you pizza lovers... Doughless Pizza Recipe :)

Options

Replies

• rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This sounds wonderful, I will be trying it out soon~ Thanks!!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Carcarmat
    Carcarmat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe, going to try it out soon! :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i am definitely trying this out! I am a pizza lover!!
  • auctoritas
    Options
    I liked it when I made it a while ago, but put down parchment paper if you don't have pam (I don't use pam at all). Otherwise it'll stick to the pan. I had to hack it off with a knife and I ruined my pan :P
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    bump
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    yummy bumpy!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I think I know what we'll be having for lunch tomorrow!
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing thanks!
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Tried it and mixed in bacon, was awesome

That sounds so good! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And thank you all for the bumps!
  • jsteinberg87
    Options
    Its totally delicious in my opinion - as a chef (yes I'm a chef too LOL) - make sure you cook your veggies outside of the pizza, the water in the veggies, and the water in the cauliflower could make for a soggy pizza!!!

When I first tried it, it reminded me of... Chile Rellanos... maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer this to other pizza!!

(I carmelize onions, garlic, bell peppers, use turkey sausage, and saute a little bit of spinach on mine before I put it on the broiler!!!)

Happy Eating!

PS - As a chef, I have lots of healthy recipes to try! Message me if you interested in a specific thing you want to make, I could try and tailor it to something calorie friendly!

I made this before and it turned out kinda soggy, good call on cooking the veggies first. Also, I felt like maybe if I didn't cook the riced cauliflower first it might be less soggy, am I high?....also I agree was kinda chili rellano like

My wife steamed the cauli first, riced it and put it in a colander, let the water drain, placed it on paper towels to dry further. It turned out really great! Make sure the crust is cooked well before topping, and yes cook the veggies some before putting on toppings.

Thanks for the reply! GOOD IDEA. It really helps to make a less soggy pizza. Sorry I haven't been around to answer any questions, my life is kinda crazy right now! But I really hope you all like this. Its something that helps me when all I want is pizza, and I don't feel guilty at all!! - I'm making it this weekend with pictures to show step by step how I do it, maybe that will help some people out.
  • jsteinberg87
    Options
    I liked it when I made it a while ago, but put down parchment paper if you don't have pam (I don't use pam at all). Otherwise it'll stick to the pan. I had to hack it off with a knife and I ruined my pan :P

EEEEK I'm sorry!! :( Yes parchment is a good tool, If I'm not going to brush olive oil, I would use pam at the bottom, I should have made a note of that. SHEESH. Parchment people. Good tool.
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    got to give it a try thanks
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    I am def going to put this into the rotation next week and try it out! Thanks so much for sharing! I love pizza (we pretty much eat one red barron pizza a week) so this will be great for us!
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    bump