Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kplsmommy
    Options
    Count me in! Starting weight 193 Goal is 169! I just bought the work book and just completed a healthy grocery trip!! Good Luck everyone!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've done the 17 DD and achieved good results! I want to restart Cycle 1 and the timing is perfect.

My fitness goal is to lose inches & tone up. :smile:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Do I have to buy the book to be in this challenge??
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    @luvlyluv I'll post the food listing for each cycle so the book isn't necessary but it helps a lot to at least get the workbook or some type of notebook to track in.
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Already have the book! My starting weight is 211...My goal is 190 by new years! Setting an attainable goal because my weight comes off slow!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    SW: 190.6
    GW by Christmas/new years: 170

Let's get it!
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is a great program and i want to wish all you ladies luck with it i am doimg it myself but am already a couple days in
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    C1D1
    Menu:

Breakfast:
    Jamba Juice Razzamazz Smoothie
    2 HB Eggs

Lunch:
    Spinach Dijon Salad (Bistro Salad)
    4 oz. Grilled Mesquite Chicken
    20 oz. Green Tea

Dinner:
    Turkey Burger
    Steamed Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
    20 oz. Green Tea

Snacks:
    Peach Greek Yogurt
    Apple slices and red grapes/

96 oz of water

Exercise today will be 17 mins of kettlebell and taebo.

Good luck on the first day ladies!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Went grocery shopping so no excuses today. Already got in a 35 minute walk. Good luck to everyone!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Cycle 1 Day 1!

Already got my notebook all written out and what not.

Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg/1 apple/1 cup water
    Lunch: Tuna Salad (tuna on a bed of lettuce mixed) - no dressing/1 cup water
    Dinner: Grilled Chicken/Asparagus & Carrots/1 cup water
    Snack: Orange/6 oz Sugar free yogurt/ 1 cup water

Have a great first day everybody! I'll post before I go to bed about my day :]

P.S. I am not allowed to have Caffeine...So that means no Green tea. Do you think I can just have water in its place?

M.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello 17 Day Dieters, I weighed in this morning at 180.6. Today is my 13th day on the diet. I have lost 9-11 pounds. The reason that I say 9-11 is because I started while it was the TOM. I did not see a loss from yesterday because I gave in to temptation (for the first time...ugh). I did not see a gain either...YIPPEE! I'm very excited to be a part of this journey with you guys and I promise no more cheating!!!!

Oh, I cheated with oven baked baby-backbone ribs (2). I'm going to do an extra day of Cycle 1 to make up for the 2 ribs I ate yesterday.

One more thing, my October's goal that I set for myself in September is to be 180 or less by Nov 1......I'm so close!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    @luvlyluv I'll post the food listing for each cycle so the book isn't necessary but it helps a lot to at least get the workbook or some type of notebook to track in.

I really appreciate that you posting it...it really helps a lot! I will try to get the workbook, but in the meantime I will track everything in my notebook.

Thanks so much!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Getting my workbook today!
  • tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this morning is 171.0 already had my work out this morning and burn 1000+ cals my goal for this week is to burn 4000-5000 cals.

By the end of this challenge my goal is to be 160-150 no smaller than 150!!!

Good luck!!!
  • bail01
    bail01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started a couple weeks ago, but had a horrible past few days and gained back some.
    So I am starting over today and hopefully this will keep me on track until the new year :)

starting weight - around 270 (i'll weigh myself tomorrow)
    Goal - 249
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful omelet this morning with spinach, mushrooms, turkey, and fat free cheese! Feel free to add me so that we can share encouragment and diary ideas :)
  • brooke0206
    Options
    Cycle 1 Day 1!

Already got my notebook all written out and what not.

Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg/1 apple/1 cup water
    Lunch: Tuna Salad (tuna on a bed of lettuce mixed) - no dressing/1 cup water
    Dinner: Grilled Chicken/Asparagus & Carrots/1 cup water
    Snack: Orange/6 oz Sugar free yogurt/ 1 cup water

Have a great first day everybody! I'll post before I go to bed about my day :]

P.S. I am not allowed to have Caffeine...So that means no Green tea. Do you think I can just have water in its place?

M.

I found a hot green tea by Lipton that is caffeine free. It's green tea with pomegranate and blackberry. Super yummy. The book also says that first thing in the morning before you eat you should have 1 cup of hot water with a half of lemon squeezed in it (or I read online you can substitute the half lemon for a tablespoon of organic pure lemon juice.)
  • brooke0206
    Options
    Not sure how many of you out there have the book so I thought I would also share that it recommends that you don't eat your fruit servings after 2 pm.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Cycle 1 Day way complete
    40 min of excercise