• AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hi again all,

Today is my first official day...so far so good. I thought the lemon water would be nasty but it was actully pretty good on a cold morning! I have my meals planned out for the week so I really feel ready to go! My official starting weight is 173.5. My mini goal is to get down to 160 by the end of the month and hopefully 150 by the end of the year.

Thanks for reading!
  • stormy213
    Options
    (Hopefully this is not a double post...don't know what happened to my last one!)

I officially started C1 today. I was worried the lemon water would be nasty but it actually was pretty good on this cold morning. I have my meals planned out for the week and feel ready to go. My official starting weight is 173.5. I hope to get down to 160 by the end of the month or C2. My goal weight right now is 150.

Thanks for reading!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Day 8, sippin on my lemon water..
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    C2D3 GAINED A POUND......UGHHHH:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I never wanted to leave cycle 1
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    @1rarejewel hey girl I checked your diary, try this for me the next few days and see if it helps you ease into cycle 2, drink at 96 oz of water every day with the lemon and add more protein to your lunch and dinner, also make sure you're doing at least the 17 mins in the morning and evening and see if that helps your loss.
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Haven't been able to post last two days, been busy with family and school! I have been sticking to the diet and keeping to it! Have been out to two restaurants in the last past two days and have ordered healthy foods :]

Hope all is well with everyone else!

M.:heart:
  • gbasantes
    Options
    Just found this thread. I started the 17th day diet - I'm on Day 4. SW 165.3 need to get to 135. I look forward to the support.
  • toni430
    Options
    I am on day 5 of Cycle 1. I went to the gym this morning and had absolutely no energy. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I have experience the loss of energy. I forgot that we are suppose to take multi vitamins during this diet!!!
    also, how many cals are you eating a day? you may want to try to add some hard boiled eggs or something...? did you eat breakfast before you went? if not try that maybe
  • toni430
    Options
    C2D3 GAINED A POUND......UGHHHH:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I never wanted to leave cycle 1
    im not 100% positive but i believe i read somewhere that you dont HAVE to add all the carbs they say you can eat, the first time i did this i noticed as soon as i added in starchs, i quit losing, so i upped my workouts to 45min a day and just maintained, got sad, and quit the diet. gained it all back, and now ive restarted...even though cycle 2 i'll probly not eat too many carbs...ive got a year to lose 40lbs for health reasons, and it just needs to come off now...
  • MsCyone
    Options
    Happy November 1st ladies!!!!
  • MsCyone
    Options
    How did everyone make it through the candy holiday?
  • tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of Cycle 1. I went to the gym this morning and had absolutely no energy. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I have experience the loss of energy. I forgot that we are suppose to take multi vitamins during this diet!!!
    also, how many cals are you eating a day? you may want to try to add some hard boiled eggs or something...? did you eat breakfast before you went? if not try that maybe
    The vitamins are working... I do not eat breakfast before workouts I feel sluggish. I'm starting to do some of my workouts just before lunch and that helps to!!! I'm eating 1200 and sometimes close to it.
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Just got home and I have a TON of work to do :sad: Going to be busy until Sunday. Just have to keep reminding myself that after this week it is smooth sailing! :happy:

I did good for Halloween! Didn't over indulge on any sweets, just a few tiny lollipops :bigsmile: My progress is still good, although I am having trouble reading the scale cause of TOM. I am hoping by the end of Cycle 1 to weigh 144 (or less):love:

How is everyone doing? To be honest, I haven't been exercising as much because of all this school work! (does walking to my car and class to class count?)

M.:heart:
  • bjdavid53
    bjdavid53 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm eating about 800-1000 calories a day. I workout after work at the end of the day around 5 pm, but that's what I've always done, even before the 17 day diet. I eat Greek yoghurt with fruit before 2 pm. I take a multi-vitamin every day.
  • toni430
    Options
    day 11 and im down 9lbs...it could be more, 3 of the 11 days i cheated... :( bad me. but the reese cups were calling my name lastnight...and i had some drinks with a friend on saturday. lol
  • bjdavid53
    bjdavid53 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The vitamins are working... I do not eat breakfast before workouts I feel sluggish. I'm starting to do some of my workouts just before lunch and that helps to!!! I'm eating 1200 and sometimes close to it.

I'm eating about 800-1000 calories a day. I workout after work at the end of the day around 5 pm, but that's what I've always done, even before the 17 day diet. I eat Greek yoghurt with fruit before 2 pm. I take a multi-vitamin every day.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Gonna try this diet, most likely using a lot of the vegetarian choices along with fish

and poultry. I have a goal to lose 5 pounds a month for the next 3 months.

Thanks for posting all of the legal foods! I appreciate your support very much:bigsmile:

See you all back here tomorrow :flowerforyou: best wishes all!!!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me (C1). I am down 4# as of this morning. I have been averaging about 1000 cals/day and am exercising regularly. (I'm doing a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid right now). I haven't had any energy issues with exercise but I'm still early in the game....I guess we'll see. The only "side effect" for me so far is a headache at the end of the day.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Today C1D10. I have lost 8 lb. so far. I have not lost any weight since Sunday. I'm not sure if I am eating enough. Have not had any problems with headaches or tiredness.