Replies

• MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    cycle 1 day 1 completed!!!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Chicken sprinkled with teriakyi marinade, seasoned with ranch seasoning mix baked in the oven and then covered with light bbq sauce.
    Glory collard greens
    Carrots.

Just trying something new>
  • MsCyone
    Options
    17dayf-1.jpg

Hey ladies here's a tag you can add to your signature for the challenge.

remember to change the img to all lowercase.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yummy!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Just finished Cycle 1 Day 1!!

It went okay. Honestly I kind of have a headache right now and feel really tired. It could be due to not getting enough sleep and stressing about school.

Went grocery shopping after school and got everything I need for the 17 day diet cycle 1!!

Excited to weigh myself in the morning. I think I went to the bathroom like 8 - 10 times today!

M.
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi is it too late to join ;-) ill start Tom. IV got the book and have been doing cycle two. I'll start cycle one tomorrow =)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Good Morning pals day 2!! SIPPIN On my hot lemon water!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! Hope all is well :drinker:

So I weighed myself this morning (I decided I am going to weigh every day) and guess what!........Lost 2lbs! :bigsmile:
    Also, for dinner last night I had salmon with LOTS of broccoli/carrots. Once I was done I didn't feel disgusted or have a "food baby"!!

Has anyone else seen progress/feel a difference since the first day?

M.:heart:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Not yet!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    60 minute w/o 577 calories burned!!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options

So I weighed myself this morning (I decided I am going to weigh every day) and guess what!........Lost 2lbs! :bigsmile:
    Also, for dinner last night I had salmon with LOTS of broccoli/carrots. Once I was done I didn't feel disgusted or have a "food baby"!!

I lost 9 lbs in my first week of cycle 1, it is typical to see big losses like this :). I feel soo much better after starting this it's amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options

I lost 9 lbs in my first week of cycle 1, it is typical to see big losses like this :). I feel soo much better after starting this it's amazing! Keep up the great work!

If I am able to drop 9lbs that would be fantastic...I would be OVER the moon!!! I am actually really liking eating "healthy." Today I was tempted by my friends to eat at taco bell, but decided to catch them tomorrow for lunch!

Will post later tonight more about my day

• MsCyone
    Options
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a great cycle one day!!
    Wtg Brooke on the loss and HZminda!!!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Haven't felt brave enough to weigh myself but I'm feeling much better. Eating has always been a big problem for me. And the restriction actually helps. I made broccoli dinner with chicken and I'm stuffed :) I really like this diet. Good luck to everyone!
  • tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 169.2, a 1.8 lost. Only burned a little over 400 cals today muscles are to sore for the extra workout. Let's see what tomorrow have in store. Good luck ladies WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to post about Day 2 on Cycle 1.

First off I am really loving this diet!! I feel like I shouldn't even call it a diet, but more of a lifestyle change. I feel like I am eating so much better AND saving money at the same time! I have actually been cooking - which I haven't done in a month!!

Tonight's dinner consisted of: Baked Cod with LOTS of broccoli and carrots!

Can't wait to post in the morning!

• Dattgoodgyrlgitfit
    Options
    I know that you guys are already 2days in, but i'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and join you!!
    My goal weight by december 150 lbs
  • MsCyone
    Options
    Good morning everyone I;ve been on strict cycle one for the last three days trying to drop the 3lbs I out on due to sodium and TOM's visit. Weighed in this morning and down 6.2 lbs. I love this way of eating because it is truly realistic and makes me feel so much better.

Today haven't really planned my meals yet so playing it by ear, will make sure I pack a plum, apple slices, and a greek yogurt for my snacks though.

Finished Zumba for the morning and probably playing Kinect tonight, I also ordered the Biggest Loser Workout Challenge which I can't wait to get here :)

Have a great day ladies and btw what type of yogurts are you guys eating?

My faves are the Chobani, Dannon and Fage.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    :smile: AAAAAAHHHHHHH! :smile: I weighed in at 179.2 this morning. I was 180.6 yesterday! ( HOOORAAAAYY) :drinker: :drinker: I reached my goal before November 1 and it's all because of the 17 DD. :drinker: My ultimate goal is/was 175, (i'm 5'9) but I think I may shoot for 165 and do a lot of strength training and body sculpting workouts on my way there. Have a Fabulous Day!!!!:flowerforyou:

Day 15........ 10.8 pounds down
  • teasie0616
    teasie0616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump