*17 Day Diet New Years Countdown Challenge**

Options

Replies

• HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Good morning everyone I;ve been on strict cycle one for the last three days trying to drop the 3lbs I out on due to sodium and TOM's visit. Weighed in this morning and down 6.2 lbs. I love this way of eating because it is truly realistic and makes me feel so much better.

Today haven't really planned my meals yet so playing it by ear, will make sure I pack a plum, apple slices, and a greek yogurt for my snacks though.

Finished Zumba for the morning and probably playing Kinect tonight, I also ordered the Biggest Loser Workout Challenge which I can't wait to get here :)

Have a great day ladies and btw what type of yogurts are you guys eating?

My faves are the Chobani, Dannon and Fage.

That is awesome you dropped 6lbs!!!

As for the yogurt question: I eat Publix Brand. Low Fat with Fruit on the bottom.

M.:heart:
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    :smile: AAAAAAHHHHHHH! :smile: I weighed in at 179.2 this morning. I was 180.6 yesterday! ( HOOORAAAAYY) :drinker: :drinker: I reached my goal before November 1 and it's all because of the 17 DD. :drinker: My ultimate goal is/was 175, (i'm 5'9) but I think I may shoot for 165 and do a lot of strength training and body sculpting workouts on my way there. Have a Fabulous Day!!!!:flowerforyou:

Day 15........ 10.8 pounds down

Congrats!! WOW 10.8lbs?!? That is freaking amazing :bigsmile:

• HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Cycle 1 Day 3!

Hey Everyone!:drinker:

Woke up this morning feeling GREAT :bigsmile: How is everyone doing so far?

Weighed in today and lost another pound!!! I can't believe my eyes :noway:

Got school from 2pm - 5pm and then a social at a restaurant from 5:30 - 8:00.
    I already went on the restaurants website and picked out what I am going to order for dinner (Grilled Chicken Salad - with a little dressing).

Will post later tonight!

• HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Got home early today (for once)!!

Breakfast: Yogurt/Apple
    Snack: Banana
    Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad
    Snack: Yogurt
    Dinner: Grilled Chicken/Tomato/Carrots

I AM STUFFED!! Feeling good right now. Already exercised this morning, but going to go for a mile run in a few hours, once the food settles.

• MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just a quick lunch idea, grilled mesquite chicken breast, and a tomato/cucumber salad with balsamic vinegarette, my day went a little awry this morning but i'm back on on track in the morning.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    @1RareJewel wow congratulations on getting to your goal early that's awesome!

@hzminda great loss!!!

As for me well I sucked it up and weighed myself this morning and guessss what. I'm down 2 pounds :) 7 pounds away from my first mini goal. Hope everyone else is doing well too :smile:
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options

@hzminda great loss!!!

As for me well I sucked it up and weighed myself this morning and guessss what. I'm down 2 pounds :) 7 pounds away from my first mini goal. Hope everyone else is doing well too :smile:

hey ally to get the tag to show up make sure the IMG in both ends of the is lowercase img
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    today was okay :( and I hope it works now
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options

@hzminda great loss!!!

Awesome Job, Everyone
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Thanks Ally and good work
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Quick update: 5 lbs lost so far ;0). I am unable to log because this was weight that I gained over the weekend!! OAN: This diet works..
  • toni430
    toni430 Posts: 21
    Options
    http://thedoctorstv.com/TheDoctorsBoard1/posts/10116-CYCLE-1-RECIPE-LINKS
    i also started cycle 1 on monday :) down 8lbs as of this morning, the link above give LOTS of great cycle 1 meal ideas. (this is my 2nd round, i injured my calf 2wks back and put on 10lbs due to immobility) id love to check in with you every day, but i cant make any promises. i do log all my workouts and all of my meals on my calorie counter. ive found that helps a lot, my starting weight was 189, as of this morning i was 181. this is a great lifestyle change! keep up the great work ladies.
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Quick update: 5 lbs lost so far ;0). I am unable to log because this was weight that I gained over the weekend!! OAN: This diet works..

Five pounds are great
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    i also started cycle 1 on monday :) down 8lbs as of this morning, the link above give LOTS of great cycle 1 meal ideas. (this is my 2nd round, i injured my calf 2wks back and put on 10lbs due to immobility) id love to check in with you every day, but i cant make any promises. i do log all my workouts and all of my meals on my calorie counter. ive found that helps a lot, my starting weight was 189, as of this morning i was 181. this is a great lifestyle change! keep up the great work ladies.

8 LBS?! WOW, WTG & Thanks for the link
  • toni430
    toni430 Posts: 21
    Options

8 LBS?! WOW, WTG & Thanks for the link
    thanks, i retain water like crazy, so everything i eat has to be low\no sodium or i balloon up. so during my "i hurt my leg" weeks, i was over doing the lazy foods...like mcdonalds. im sure 1\2 the weight was water weight, but its also my TOM, so im kinda excited to see where the scale goes after its gone!
    also with that link, ive fallen in love with the "chinese fried rice" recipe, obviously in cycle 1 theres no real rice, but it makes a huge pan, and 1\2 of its 200 cals! and very filling!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Didn't get a chance to get on the computer this working. So last night I planned on getting a grilled chicken salad from the restaurant, but instead I got a grilled chicken sandwich - minus the bread. It was really good! I ended up taking it to go and ate dinner with my boyfriend. I heated the chicken up along with some carrots/broccoli. I also had 3 fries!! I could not help myself! They smelt soooo good. I am back on track today and I am going to try and stay away from those types of foods - and restaurants in general.

Today I weighed myself and was at 148.2! Started this life style change at 151! So I am happy with the results so far!

Hope everyone is doing great!

• 1RareJewel
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Didn't get a chance to get on the computer this working. So last night I planned on getting a grilled chicken salad from the restaurant, but instead I got a grilled chicken sandwich - minus the bread. It was really good! I ended up taking it to go and ate dinner with my boyfriend. I heated the chicken up along with some carrots/broccoli. I also had 3 fries!! I could not help myself! They smelt soooo good. I am back on track today and I am going to try and stay away from those types of foods - and restaurants in general.

Today I weighed myself and was at 148.2! Started this life style change at 151! So I am happy with the results so far!

Hope everyone is doing great!

The good part is that you got right back on track. 3 fries is okay, I chewed some about a week ago but didn't swallow....lol

• tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and weighed in at 167.6 burned 1124 cals doing turbofire, insanity and zumba!!!
  • tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link I'm going to enjoy some of these!!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Today was a good day!
    Hope everyone is keeping up with their journals :bigsmile:

My official weigh-in day is Sunday! I am hoping to weigh 147lbs.